ral2.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Mon Dec 7 06:06:02 EST 2015

According to Scientology 8-8008 NOTs is a limited procedure. It validates
negative aspects of case too much.  From observation people who run it too
long deteriorate.  But there is an appealing aspect to it in that its a
fairly simple procedure.  But there is perhaps a simple approach that
addresses NOTs without negating self.  One could hypothesize that the NOTs
case is pulled in as a substitute for lost beingness.

Based on that hypothesis:

1. Locate a bt/cl/mass.
2. Pose the question: "What lost aspect  of my own beingness is that a
substitute for"?
3. Spot the time and place of the dissassociation/ separating of that
beingness from self.
4. Spot the beginning of the prior confusion to the separation.

I haven't tried it on anyone else yet.
Running it myself I find the bt vanishes without any address to its
case.

Anyone wanna be a guinea pig :-)

--

Ralph

Mon Dec  7 06:06:02 EST 2015
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/ralph/ral2.memo