adr191.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Wed Dec 9 09:06:02 EST 2015

.ll 72
.fo off
.co on
.ce ((Editor's comments in double parenthesis - Homer))

.ce ADR - 191
.ce

.ce Copyright (C) Homer Wilson Smith
.ce Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes

======================================================================== 25
Date:         Mon, 05 Jun 89 20:53:44 EDT
From:         Homer <CTM at CORNELLC>
Subject:      Re: Re: The US should pull out of Western Europe NOW
To:           Disarmament Discussion List <DISARM-L at ALBNYVM1>,
              adore-l at ualtavm

>I don't believe it is going to be quite like that in the future.  The
>Pandora's box has been opened!  A new opposition group has appeared
>which has the same objectives in both East and West- it wants less
>military spending and more on social programs as well as more people
>influence in the government.  This new force, I think, changes the
>whole ball game. Don

 Absolutely.  If America and Russia (and China, ahem!) were to put
the money they now spend screwing each other over into making
Earth a better place, then not only would we have a major paradise
here on Earth, but the money both would still have to spend to
protect themselves from the rest of the world would be minor.

     Wouldn't it be just great if EARTH went totally free market?

     All you nay sayers out there can get lost.

 Homer               Disarmament Discuss  6/05/89*Re: The US should pull out of

Wed Dec  9 09:06:02 EST 2015
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/adore/adr191.memo