boredom.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Sat Dec 26 09:06:02 EST 2015

>From ACW:

        Boredom is one of the most annoying emotions, because it is the
indicator of deep, deep agony.

        A - - GON - - EEY: Agony appears to be a word that defines itself.=
=20

        There is so much pain and anguish that the Being WANTS to be GONE,
but duty or entrapment will not allow the Being to leave.

       =20
BOREDOM

	The New Lexicon Webster's Dictionary defines boredom as:  The state or
quality of being wearied or irritated by dullness; the condition of having
one's interest extinguished.

	The truth of the matter is that boredom is a masking emotion. =20

It is the sensation one experiences after one has masked something unwanted=
=20
by using mental techniques such as: forgetting, suppression, stupefying,
oppression, avoidance, making nothing of, making less of, pretending,
denial, lying, obscuring, and not wanting to know.

	A physical form of masking is the use of drugs or alcohol.  This=20
causes masking by the introduction of suppressants, stimulants, or other
types of physical distractions.

	When one experiences boredom what one is really experiencing is=20
the pressures contained in the self-suppression of past pain, anguish,
heartbreak, failure, abuse, deep agony and a whole litany of Red Zone
experiences.
=20
        The pressure of the suppressed anguish and pain is threatening to=20
come to view and overwhelm him.

	Any area of boredom on a case is a red flag that denotes huge area=20
of past anguish and turmoil.  Processors and supervisors should be very,=20
very alert to boredom, and students or clients saying the training or=20
processing is boring.

        What the client or student is really saying is: "Danger, danger;
turmoil, anguish; let me out of here; you are approaching one of my=20
life-time's painful areas of existence and I have decided I don't want to=20
know anything about this ever again."

	When a person is bored with life, what he's really saying is:  "I'm=20
in deep, deep pain and anguish, but I can't confront it and I must run=
 away."

	Boredom is a form and indicator of psychic dishonesty. =20

        You could become one of the most brilliant processors just by asking=
=20
the questions:

	"What area in your life do you find boring?" =20

        Clean it up with Clean Slate and appropriate processes. =20
       =20
        The end product of this would be a person with a dynamic=
 personality.

	"What subject have you studied that you found boring?" =20

        Clean it up with Clean Slate and the appropriate processes. =20

        The end product of this would be a brilliant student.

	"What people have you found boring?" =20

        Clean this up with Causative Processing and Clean Slate. =20

        The end product of this would be a person who is better able to=20
handle people.

	So, instructors and processors, make sure all students and clients=20
are role educated on this bulletin.  If you miss areas of boredom on the
case you are missing huge areas of tied up life-force particles and
destructive precepts, and sticking your students and clients in areas of
by-passed pain, anguish and heartbreak.

	So, let's eradicate boredom and do what the gods didn't do, HANDLE BOREDOM.

27 May 1993						ALAN C. WALTER
Revised 28 May 1993

Copyright =D31993
Alan C. Walter
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

***
    Alan C. Walter    - - - web-page, discussion group, bulletins
    wisdom at wf.net  - - - - -        www.knowledgism.com

          "Truth is what it is - - not what you want it to be."

=20

Sat Dec 26 09:06:02 EST 2015
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/acw/boredom.memo