exm12.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Mon Dec 28 06:06:02 EST 2015

             ((My comments in double parentheses - Homer))

                          E-METER TECHNICIANS

                                EXM - 12
                                ca. 1992

         Copyright (C) 1992 A Voice of the Free Zone (Electra)
       Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes.

     In the first place no one in their right mind would ever buy an E-
meter from a non Scientologist, let alone someone who held the subject
in contempt.

     Such a person would have no understanding of the function of the E-
meter, no respect for its purposes and thus no pride for his
craftsmanship, let alone an ability to quality check his own work.

     Further his intentions would be opposed to having a well working E-
meter in the environment because someone might come along and ask him to
pick up the cans.

     Lastly he would not be able to check out the functioning of his E-
meters because he would be unwilling or unable to Solo with the meters
that crossed his hands to give them their final OK to Audit check.

     By definition, if he could use them on himself to see if they
worked properly by producing reads and proper TA action, he would be a
Scientologist by choice.

     I USE every E-meter that comes my way, I let my Eternity depend
upon it.  If I don't like it, I burn it.

     Mock the Church.  Please do not mock Scientology.

     Electra

Mon Dec 28 06:06:02 EST 2015
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/electra/exm12.memo