adore525.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Wed Dec 30 00:06:02 EST 2015

    GLUM AREA

Heidrun Beer (hBeer at sgmt.at) wrote:
>On 25 Jun 2007 00:17:40 -0400, Homer Wilson Smith <homer at lightlink.com> wrote:

>An ARC break with AllThatIs is outside of time, it is
>"infinite", or in other words, always "now" - which means
>that it could respond to a present time action of welding
>the break, or breaks, once the areas have been precisely
>defined.

     Yes, and that is the crux, the pc 'knows' all about his ARCX
except the part that he is missing which stops the whole thing from
running, and like Hubby said, the pc can't find it himself.

     I been running a process with Jane that is pretty powerful.

     Start with "How do you feel about:

     Serenity of beingness
     Postulates
     Universes
     Games
     Action
     Aestetics
     Exhilaration

     Then run,

     "Spot a factor or component of life."

     The pc sees quickly that games piss him off, and his sense of
responsibility at postulates is zero.  But the general won't run, he
needs to find the specific glum area down deep in the components of
life.

     Homer

>Heidrun Beer

>Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training

>http://www.sgmt.at

>http://www.RecastReality.org

Homer Wilson Smith     The Paths of Lovers    Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959 KC2ITF        Cross            Internet Access, Ithaca NY
homer at lightlink.com    In the Line of Duty    http://www.lightlink.com

Tue Jun 26 01:14:28 EDT 2007

Wed Dec 30 00:06:01 EST 2015
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/homer/adore525.memo