john

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Sun Feb 1 00:06:03 EST 2015

In article <hs922a$99f$1 at news.eternal-september.org> you wrote:
Maybe I've told it before, but I experienced something where I had the sense
of 'owning everything' through objectives, at the very end.
Apparently I did not run them very long compared to others, maybe half an
hour for one process.  This also was accompanied by a sense of exhilaration.
I don't know about exterior with full perceptions, but for years since
having auditing, if I put my hand at the back of my head, it can seem in
front of me or does seem in front of me, this is very casual.
A few weeks after this experience, a couple of days after probably my best
ever dianetic session at the church, I had an unusual night.  I felt oddly
not quite myself, and could hear a noise in the plumbing in the shower, that
sounded like loud breathing.  That night I experienced a vivid dream or
lucid dream of flying around seeing street lights.  I also once described 3d
reality seeming like 'toys'. But also I had a sense of another presence of
some kind, I remember a sense of something like water.  I think I've moved
on from some of this, especially the other presence, but I don't know about
having solved a lot.

Homer Wilson Smith     The Paths of Lovers    Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959 KC2ITF        Cross            Internet Access, Ithaca NY
homer at lightlink.com    In the Line of Duty    http://www.lightlink.com
Mon May 10 13:05:58 EDT 2010

Sun Feb  1 00:06:02 EST 2015
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/ext/john