ndc2.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Mon Feb 9 00:06:02 EST 2015

twriter wrote:
> I found it supercharged.On just one of these types, it took me five passes
> on five consecutive days. It was one of those pictographs,  like superglue,
> that wouldn't let go until each part was unlocked. At first I ratholed, it
> was like sludge--then I approached it one piece at a time.
>
> After getting each section, huge parts of my track came into view, actually
> unraveling before me. It was amazing, and it when I finally assembled it,
> it looked like a crude electromagnet. The content was as you described.

The attached matrix is pretty good for de-gluing certain parts of
the banks, it's got the chart of awareness and some sub-harmonics.
I made it up in 1971 after doing several hundred hours of R3R, it's
not perfect but I've never seen the need to touch it up.

Vertical motion in the columns gives you the major thoughts that
stand out in relation to where you are (pick a spot). Horizontal
motion gives harmonically related info.

ndc

--------------181F17283FFF

SOURCE         HELP          HALLUCINATION       SERENITY      WAIT
EXISTENCE      HOPE          SADISM              POSTULATES    AGREE
CONDITIONS     DFI*          MASOCHISM           GAMES         HIDE/IGNORE
REALIZATION    NOC*          ELATION             EXHILERATION  EXPOSE/REVEAL
CLEARING       FOW*          GLEE                ENTHUSIASM    KILL/CLEAN
PURPOSES       EFFECT        FIXIDITY            CONSERVATISM  CARE
ABILITY        RUIN          EROSION             BOREDOM       CERTIFY/LICENSE
CORRECTION     DESPAIR       DISPERSAL           ANTAGONISM    REFUSE/DENY/NO/NOT/PROTEST
RESULT         SUFFERING     DISASSOCIATION      PAIN          SURVIVE/DURATION/TIME
PRODUCTION     NUMBNESS      CRIMINALITY         FEAR          FIGHT
ACTIVITY       INTROVERSION  UNCAUSING           APATHY        INHIBIT
PREDICTION     DISASTER      DISCONNECTION       USELESS       ENFORCE
BODY           INACTUALITY   UNEXISTENCE         DEATH         STOP
ADJUSTMENT     DELUSION      REEXIST/GOD/CONTROL BLAME         CHANGE/ALTER
ENERGY         HYSTERIA      SHATTER             EFFORT        START
ENLIGHTENMENT  SHOCK         SUBLIMATE           CERTAINTY     FAITH/DECIDE
UNDERSTANDING  CATATONIA     ASSOCIATE           EVALUATION    BELIEF
ORIENTATION    OBLIVION      INDIVIDUATE         SYMBOLS       DESIRE
PERCEPTION     DETACHMENT    KNOW                EAT           DATE/LOCATE/SPOT
COMMUNICATION  DUALITY       LOOK                SEX           QUESTION/REFLECT
RECOGNITION    SECRECY       FORGET              MYSTERY       WONDER/CURIOUS

* DFI = DEMAND FOR IMPROVEMENT
* NOC = NEED OF CHANGE
* FOW = FEAR OF WORSENING

Mon Feb  9 00:06:02 EST 2015
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/ndc/ndc2.memo