ral1.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Thu Feb 12 12:06:02 EST 2015

>> Pretty close to a list of Helatrobus goals.
>> Ralph
>
>     Can you post the full sequence, or have you?
>
>     Homer

I posted them last year some time and Pilot posted another list too of
similar length. Here they are again: (These are what I came up with,
not LRH)

HELATROBUS IMPLANT GOALS

SERIES A

1.  To forget

2.  To remember

3.  To go away

4.  To love

5.  To conquer

6.  To be big

7.  To obliterate

8.  To be God

9.  To be on Earth

10. To be in Heaven

HELATROBUS IMPLANT GOALS

SERIES B

1.  To be dead

2.  To be hurt

3.  To experience nothing

4.  To be unbalanced

5.  To be unconscious

6.  To be electric

7.  To be radiation

8.  To disappear

9.  To be guilty

10. To be acceptable

11. To be laughable

12. To be desirable

13. To be unreasonable

14. To be pleasant

15. To be OT

16. To be sexual

17. To be scientific

18. To be free

19. To be safe

20. To be alive

HELATROBUS IMPLANT GOALS

SERIES C

1.  To be serious

2.  To be psychic

3.  To cosexualize

4.  To be pain

5.  To perceive

6.  To be timeless

7.  To be now

8.  To hallucinate

9.  To respond

10. To be barbarian

11. To be charismatic

12. To implant

13. To have entities

14. To have a vacuum

15. To have pictures

16. To be immobile

17. To be carefree

HELATROBUS IMPLANT GOALS

SERIES D

1.  To be corrected

2.  To report

3.  To be on probation

4.  To be domesticated

5.  To be vile

6.  To be human

7.  To be a robot

8.  To be weak

9.  To be zealous

10. To be tired

11. To be sensitive

12. To be undiscovered

13. To attack

14. To be scared

15. To postulate

16. To be invisible

17. To be obscene

18. To be alcohol

HELATROBUS IMPLANT GOALS

SERIES E  (39.6*10e9)

1.  To be overwhelmed

2.  To relax

3.  To ignore

4.  To believe

5.  To be a vampire

6.  To be discontinuous

7.  To be predicted

8.  To be lost

9.  To be blinded

10. To be a body

11. To be power

12. To be never

13. To be seduced

14. To be hateful

15. To dream the world

16. To fail

17. To be exterior

SERIES F (87.4*10e9)

 1. To dwell in darkness

 2. To be seen

 3. To lose my universe

 4. To command

 5. To counter-create

 6. To shine

 7. To solidify

 8. To pervade

 9. To know

10. To be entertained

11. To be one

12. To neglect

13. To be fastidious

14. To escape

15. To be isolated

16. To spy

17. To enslave

HELATROBUS IMPLANT GOALS

SERIES G (123*10e9)

 1. To be reborn

 2. To be mortal

 3. To be new

 4. To be mature

 5. To be competent

 6. To be omniscient

 7. To fight

 8. To be enjoyed

 9. To hypnotize

10. To be telepathic

11. To agonize

12. To levitate

13. To persist

14. To control

15. To fall

16. To worship

17. To blank

HELATROBUS IMPLANT GOALS

SERIES H (156*10e9)

 1. To prevent

 2. To create

 3. To think

 4. To emote

 5. To declare

 6. To be surprised

 7. To manifest

 8. To hide

 9. To extrovert

10. To normalize

11. To be certain

12. To intend

13. To coerce

14. To unexist

15. To abase

16. To succeed

17. To transcend

--

Ralph

Thu Feb 12 12:06:02 EST 2015
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/ralph/ral1.memo