adr301.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Wed Feb 18 12:06:02 EST 2015

.ll 72
.fo off
.co on
.ce ((Editor's comments in double parenthesis - Homer))

.ce ADR - 301
.ce

.ce Copyright (C) Homer Wilson Smith
.ce Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes

======================================================================== 14
Date:         Sat, 24 Jun 89 20:44:53 EDT
From:         Homer <CTM at CORNELLC>
To:           Adore-l list <ADORE-L at UALTAVM>

>I'm sorry, Homer. When it comes to being absolutely ridiculous, you take the
>cake. So much for your so-called rationality, I just don't have the time to
>respond to your ravings.

     So you respond by telling me you don't have time to respond?

     This person has long since left the list, and was a Heckler.

 Homer               Adore-l list         6/24/89 No subject

Wed Feb 18 12:06:01 EST 2015
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/adore/adr301.memo