Beyond the Black Magicians, post script in response to a youtube vid post Dnews.

phil scott phil at philscott.net
Thu Feb 19 13:54:13 EST 2015

05candyman4 days ago  (posted to a youtube video Dnews 2/18/15 approx)

The body isn't the problem, its the brain. The human brain rots over time, and gets filled with knowledge, ideas and experiences. We need to find a way to expand the brains capacity and rejuvenate its old and/or dead cells. Cause living for a thousand years is good, but a thousand years of memories? A thousand years worth of knowledge and ideas/thoughts. The body might be able to handle it, but i don't know about the brain. Not yet.

You can search google for a series of articles I posted on the topic, since logged to several web sites by others... 7 in all,   Search  'BM scripts'... and 'beyond the black magicians'...

It seems that a person can break the bad habit of collecting those trillions of mental images and considerations...... and for instance blow off current 'knowledge', such as how to drive a car for instance, and end up a lot smarter and also driving a lot better (thats a mundane example)

It seems that the stuff we store in our head so to speak, unconsciously for the most part, is just a build up of damaging debris, and that after we blow that stuff off, who we really are remains... unencumbered.

The material is not copyrighted, I do not offer any sort of coaching on it... a list of useful references is included in the first or second chapter.

Hola Homer,  I got the hell out of the US. I live in a small Mayan village now in the high mountain jungle regions a bit south of the USA.  Say hello to Jane for me.

 Thank you for having your archive....some of our stuff will live on that way.

Felipe