am0.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Sat Feb 28 00:06:02 EST 2015

     THE LAST SECRET

     This document can be found at

     http://viviandodaluz.com/PT/articles/the_last_secret.html

     ON BECOMING AND CREATING PURE LIGHT

     HOW TO CLEANSE YOURSELF

     OF

     ALL OF YOUR MENTAL, EMOTIONAL, AND SPIRITUAL POLLUTION.

     A COMPLETE INSTRUCTION MANUAL

     WARNING - DISCLAIMER

     YOU STUDY AND APPLY THIS MATERIAL AT YOUR OWN RISK.

     THE MATERIAL DISCUSSED IN THIS MANUAL IS VERY, VERY, VERY HOT
STUFF.  IT IS THE CAUSE OF ALL HUMAN UPSET, PAIN, ADDICTIONS CRIME,
WARS, GREED, JEALOUSY, ANGER, FEAR, SADNESS, PERVERSION, SELF DOUBT AND
ON AND ON.

     ANYTHING THAT CAUSES HUMAN EMPTINESS, LIFE TO DIMINISH, DARKNESS TO
DESCEND, CREATIVITY TO LESSEN, JOY TO BE ABSENT, LOVING KINDNESS TO BE
INOPERABLE, COMPASSION TO BE ABSENT, SPONTANEITY TO BE GONE, IS
CONTAINED IN THIS MATERIAL.

     THIS MATERIAL IS THE CAUSE OF ALL MANS EVIL AND DESTRUCTIVE WAYS.

     THIS IS THE CORE MATERIAL THAT OPERATES AND RUINS YOUR LIFE
(CURRENTLY WITH YOUR UNWITTING PERMISSION).

     YOU MISTAKENLY THINK THIS MATERIAL IS THE REAL YOU.

     THIS MATERIAL IS THE REASON WHY YOU, ALONG WITH EVERYBODY ELSE,
HAVE NO FREE WILL.

     IN ORDER FOR YOU TO DO THIS CORE MATERIAL YOU MUST BE ABLE TO
OBSERVE YOU ARE NOT BEING WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

     YOU ALSO MUST BE WILLING TO RID YOURSELF OF EVERYTHING YOU
CURRENTLY ARE CONVINCED YOU ARE.

     ONCE YOU HAVE AWAKENED TO THIS, YOU MUST LITERALLY DIE (CLEANSE
YOURSELF) SO YOU MAY BE RE-BORN (EMERGE AS WHAT YOU TRULY ARE) AND BEGIN
TO TRULY LIVE AS NATURAL PURITY AND SPONTANEITY.

     THIS MATERIAL (WHO YOU MISTAKENLY THINK YOU ARE) WILL AUTOMATICALLY
ATTACK ME.  THIS IS JUST, AS I AM THE MESSENGER OF IT'S DESTRUCTION.

     I HAVE DONE ENOUGH OF THIS CORE MATERIAL WHERE ATTACKS ON ME ARE
INCONVENIENT BUT OF NO GREAT CONSEQUENCE.  I AM NOW, AS YOU CAN BE, A
CREATOR OF PURE LIGHT.

     THIS MATERIAL CANNOT PENETRATE PURE LIGHT.  IT IS MUCH LIKE A BUG
HITTING A BUG ZAPPER.

     THIS CORE MATERIAL IS WHY NOTHING UP TO NOW HAS WORKED TO FREE MAN
OF HIS HABITUAL EVIL EGOISM.

     THIS IS A SPIRITUAL EXERCISE AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY SECULAR
PRACTICES.

     INTRODUCTION

     This manual is an explanation of recent discoveries concerning the
human being in the areas of thought, talk, emotion, sensation and
effort, from a spiritual (sane) perspective.

     Over the eons the author has studied and been involved with most of
the religions, cults, therapies, meditations and other studies of what
makes the human tick.

     Many of the things studied were flashy and feel good, and some made
some sense.

     However, none of them were of any lasting benefit, other than to
observe, what it isn't.

     I had reached a point of total frustration, but still had a deep
yearning for the truth of existence.

     Then in the Autumn of 1987 I fell into the exact material causing
human wretchedness and how to get him out of his mess (pollution).

     This material also explained why nothing had worked thus far, why
the human has just gotten worse and worse ant worse.

     This information, moreover, shows the human condition to be far
more sad than previously anticipated.  In fact, the current human
condition is quite pitiable.

     The material additionally shows each individual human to be
individually responsible for and contributing to all the wrongs of
planet earth.

     We can no longer say with any legitimacy, it has nothing to do with
me, or those other guys are causing all the problems.

     It is now evident man is a combination of false selves, that he
suffers from a massive Multiple Personality Defect.  About 111,000+
potential false personalities.  He has no control over these
personalities.

     The human, in his or her current configuration, is spiritually
dead, cannot exercise free will, is totally habitual and is in severe
(mostly unknown) pain and suffering.

     His or her current condition is total pollution and habitual
behavior.

     There is a way to remove mans pollution and false personalities,
and the removal is real simple.

     All of mans defects can be cleansed from him quite easily.

     As these false personalities and pollutions are removed the
naturally pure person, the real you, will emerge.

     The natural true human, once he or she is cleansed, is pure and
spontaneous.

     You can be spiritually reborn.

     You can be naturally spontaneous.

     You can be a creator of light.

     You can naturally regain your integrity.

     You will be able, if you wish, to manifest as loving kindness, pure
joy, true compassion and perfect equanimity.

     I and others pray you have the strength to remove your pollution
and once again become your true frisky self.

Michael Mourer
Wrangell, Alaska
Autumn, 1996

     Preface

     How this material was discovered.

     In the fall of 1987 I was at wits end as far as my life and my
search for the truth of existence.  I had spent over $50,000.00 and
twenty years of my life studying Scientology and the various take offs
of Sylvia Mind control (Mind Dynamics, EST, ect.) I was a Scientology
OT-7, the highest available Scientology state at that time, and a
wretched mess.  I was an alcoholic doper, highly obsessed with sex and
money, and afraid to go to sleep at night.  I was also wrapped up in the
arrogance of my OTness.  In fact I wasn't even a a well and happy human,
let alone some kind of a super being.  I had been rich, Ferrari rich,
but that didn't bring any real satisfaction, only further arrogance.  I
saw no happiness in my future, only continued despair.

     It was at that point I promised myself I would do anything to get
free.  Go live in the woods with a hundred pounds of rice, sacrifice my
body in any way necessary, do or be anything that need be.  I was dead
serious.  As a friend of mine said, As serious as a heart attack.  I
surrendered.

     It was just after my surrender that things started to click.  Much
of the effort came off my existence, I started to free flow physically,
emotionally and mentally.  Previously all had been exhaustive effort.

     One of my sanctuaries was, Powells Book Store, in Portland, which I
can highly recommend; over one million books in one location.  I bought
a book on Tibetan Buddhism.

     In the book was a phrase which mentioned 84,000 plus aspects of
life, each one a possible entity.  Bingo!!  The light went off.  I was
able to observe that my thoughts were these entities.  And, even more
amazing, these entities had cloned themselves many times over.

     I also observed these entities are subservient to us, thus they
will come when beckoned, answer any question we might pose and leave,
along with their clones, at our command.  I latter observed we created
these entities.  It was the conscious mind.  The rest is history.  You
can now be spiritually pure.  Congratulations.

     TABLE OF CONTENTS

     THIS MANUAL IS MADE UP OF A SERIES OF ESSAYS WHICH EXPLAIN THE
CREATION, MAKE UP, AND THE CLEANSING OF THE HUMAN MIND.

     The titles of the essays and their sequence:

     .  Your Current Condition

     .  The Core Case, What it is and How We Created it.

     .  The Various Aspects of your Current Polluted Condition.

     .  How to Rid Yourself of Your Animal Mind Pollution.

     .  Things along the Way.

     .  The Spiritual Death of Sentient Beings, How the Dead are getting
Deader.

     .  Thematic Mentation, Your Habitual Life Theme.

     .  Your Current Emotional and Thought Structure.

     .  The Fear of Purity, Why Folks Have Trouble Getting Clean.

     .  Why Humans and other Sentient Beings have no Free Will.

     .  Cleansing the Heart Intelligence.

     .  Fire Fights and Attack Protection.

     .  Eliminating Bothersome Repetitive Thoughts, Habits and
heartaches.

     .  What Dreams Are.

     Your current condition

     We are in a far worse condition than what we have ever been told.

     Your core condition is that of total and complete wretchedness.

     You have no free will.  You are totally habitual and are on
automatic.

     You think you have free will because you make decisions.  However,
all of your decisions are preset and automatic.

     You automatically accept or reject or ignore anything that comes
onto your screen.

     Anything coming into your consciousness activates prior thought
patterns.  These prior thought patterns fire off in context with your
thematic mentation (life theme, more on this later) and create all of
your thoughts, talk, emotions, sensations and efforts.  You,
incorrectly, think these thought patterns are you.

     This is true for you and every other sentient being who has not
done this core material.

     It is my observation only three people who are currently running a
body on planet earth have run off any of this core material on their
own.  (This does not count what I have run off on others with good
result on phobias, illnesses, conflicts and such.) Two of those only ran
off a little bit and then were tricked by the core material to quit.
One person, myself, has run many thousands of hours of this core
material with excellent results and daily permanent improvement toward
spiritual purity.

     I have presented this material to over 60 people, from all walks of
life, many of whom think they are in advanced states of spiritual
development.

     (Sorry, that is impossible) They all have rejected this core
material out of hand.  They were unaware the material itself was
rejecting the material; not the true person.  They are convinced this
highly polluted material is the true them.

     They were unable to conceive of themselves not being this materials
thus they were unable to separate from it.

     It is easy for a person to prove to themselves their thoughts are
automatic and not of their own spontaneous origination.  Simply sit and
try to think of nothing.

     Another test is, sit and try to silently repeat your name and where
you are from for two minutes.

     In both tests you will note other thoughts flood in.  These are
your normal ever day thoughts.  These thoughts are not originated by
you.

     Vested interests have attacked me, the messenger, many with intent
to kill.  All the attacks have been telepathic.  Fortunately one
eventually becomes immune from attack as one rids oneself of this
pollution.  Until then there are ways to neutralize the attacks.  This
is covered later.

     The various aspects of your human wretchedness, total habitualness
and lack of free will, and how they are killing you are also covered
later.

     One may think to themselves my using the term wretchedness is a bit
strong, particularly when you think of yourself and others you know as
nice, well rounded and perhaps spiritual folks.

     This is one of the pitfalls of human existence.  We try to compare
ourselves to other humans and our current ideas of what spiritual
existence is all about.  This can be proven to your satisfaction to be
incorrect.

     It is not my intent to bum you out.  It is my intent for you to get
real about yourself and others so you may become your old frisky self.

     One must know their true current condition before they may return
to their true self of essential purity, spontaneity and a creator of
pure brilliant light.

     I pray you are up to it.

     The core case

     What it is and how we created it

     It is easiest to understand how we got into the mess if we move in
time to before the mess.  This will not be the beginning of time or the
beginning of you.  It is shortly thereafter.  It was a time when you
were still almost pure and pretty much spontaneous.  The reason I say
almost pure and pretty much spontaneous is you were living within the
context of your first lie to yourself.  You thought, mistakenly, you
were separate.

     Anyway, there you sat and then somebody created a creation you
decided you didn't like so you created their creation anew.  They saw
this and created their creation back to what it was.  You then created
it back to what your creation was.  After this went on for a few eons
you got tired of fooling with it and so you created a thought and energy
structure to handle it automatically.  So did the other guy.  Then for
many trillions of eons you continued to create these thought/energy
structures to handle anything you didn't want to fool with.  This was
the beginning of the end.

     Much later, again mistakenly, you thought you were all of the
thoughts, emotions, talk, effort and such emanated by your created
thought/energy structures.

     This was the end.

     Your spiritual death.

     The reason being, all of your self created thought/energy
structures were created from an egoistic, I am separate viewpoint.  Even
more detrimental to your spiritual (true) life, you began to think all
the emanations from your self created thought, energy, emotion,
structures were originating from you.

     You went from being a knowing observer of these thought, energy,
emotion structures to incorrectly thinking they were the real you.

     Each of these thought, energy, emotion structures became like a
life of it's own.  Additionally, each one sucks all of it's energy from
you.

     Each of these structures is capable of constructing duplicates or
clones of itself.  This is how you were blindsided and lost your
spiritual consciousness.

     Also, each clone sucks all of it's energy from you.  In your
natural primordial state you can create enough energy to light up all
the cities in all the universes within the blink of an eye.

     Currently one can't even light up a light bulb.

     As you off-load your structures (they only answer when referred to
as Animal Minds or AM's) your energy returns.

     Each AM and it's clones contain:

     1.  Thought (limited to subject)

     2.  Energy (sucked from you)

     3.  Emotion (singular)

     4.  Sensation (singular)

     5.  Effort (singular)

     6.  Pain (general and specific)

     7.  Unconsciousness (general)

     Again, each of these Animal Mind receives all of their energy from
you.  This is the reason you are not as frisky as you would like to be.
Additionally, each AM is programmed to make duplicates (clones) of
itself.  Their is no limit to the number of duplicates each AM creates.
These clones are being created as we speak.  This is your heavy load
that keeps
getting heavier, minute by minute, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

     Each AM is set up to automatically become your consciousness when
ever it is triggered by a preconceived set of circumstance.  Example: If
a person sees a can of broccoli the AM will automatically think, say,
feel those things the AM is programmed with.  The person thinks, in
error, it is him.  The next time you see a can of broccoli the same AM
group will take over your consciousness again and the AM's will have
exactly the same opinion and feelings and talk about broccoli.  Again,
you will think this is you.

     Their currently is no area of your existence not dominated by your
AM's.

     There is a AM running your life for everything that could possibly
occur in the realm of human experience.

     The AM's are what the human mind is composed of in all of it's
aspects, conscious, unconscious, ego, id, reactive, and every other term
used to describe the human mind.

     These AM's are the cause of wars, drug and alcohol use, murder and
general mayhem.  They are the reason people get divorced, fight and fuss
with each other, lie, and beneath their social happy face, have a lot of
general worry, fear, pain and confusion.  The AM's are the only cause of
all of mans troubles.  Until the AM's are eliminated, man cannot help
his destructive behavior towards himself and others.  As Christ said
when on the ,cross, Forgive them Father.  They know not what they are
doing.  Sad and true.

     Once the AM's are removed you are a well and happy human.  Totally
pure, full of brilliant light, spontaneous, certain and having fun.

     If you can imagine yourself not being this, no longer appropriate,
junky pollution, you can be free.

     I and others pray you can.

     The various aspects of your current polluted condition

     Your current condition is pain and suffering.  Your pain and
suffering are caused by selfishness (egoism per dictionary).  You cannot
help being your egoism until you have removed a large amount of your
core case material.

     Currently this core case material manifests as seven aspects plus
your thematic mentation (habitual thoughts and emotions).

     The seven aspects are:

     1.  General ignorance, i.e.  lack of knowledge of what life is all
about.

     This general ignorance is held in place by your automatic
predilection and an all pervading apprehension.

     The automatic predilection determines how you think and feel about
everything that appears on any of your thought levels.

     It's kind of like some guy who is continually out in front of you,
blocking your view of what's going on, and at the same time feeding you
his take of what it is.  He does this by forcing his pictures and
emotions into your consciousness.  You incorrectly think you are
originating this stuff, thus you never get the right scoop.

     Because of this you have a pervading sense of continual
apprehension.

     Both of the above states have been with you for many, almost
countless, eons.  Most folks think this predilection and apprehension
are natural.  They are not.

     Most folks never notice them.  However, they must notice them if
they wish to be free.

     4.  Desire.  Your desire is unremitting.  You are never satisfied
with things as they are.

     This set of thought constructs(AM's) cause you to be dissatisfied
and irritable.  You are placed in a continual state of hoping for
something better.  This state of hope pulls you out of your present
dissatisfaction and puts you into future hope, thus you have little joy
in your present time frame.

     This unremitting desire pulls people into a get and spend way of
life.  Many people think, incorrectly, this get and spend sequence is
their only true happiness because it makes them feel good, others admire
their new stuff, and it gives them something to talk about.  It's a
hideous trap.

     3.  Pride: This egoism enhancer never allows one to be themselves.
One is always running their life with reference to, what will others
think of me.

     So we have a lot of, go along to get along.  This stifles true
communication because one is always lying rather than saying what they
really think.

     One is in a constant state of compromising their reality to make
themselves fit in with the reality of others; trying to be, have and
do what they think will make others like them.

     There are all sorts of excuses given for this, go along to get
along, behavior such as white lies to not hurt feelings , lying to make
me not look bad, wanting to be popular, wanting friends, and on and on.
These prideful thought and emotion constructs (AM's) cause one to be in
a continual state of untruth and this make one stupid because one has to
remember twice as much, both the lies and the truth.

     This continual lying is also hard on ones physical and emotional
health.  It makes us feel empty and fragment and tired.

     4.  Jealousy: Envious of others stuff.  Must protect and keep
others from getting my stuff.

     Jealousy is a great egoism expander.  Me, Me, Me.  It also sells
the lie that stuff is more important than life.  0.K.  to kill others to
protect stuff.

     Wars to protect stuff 0.K.  This is very basic insanity passed off
as being normal.

     5.  Anger: This seems to be a favorite.  Many feel anger is
necessary to keep others on their toes and in line.  Anger is in fact
rather silly and childish and knee jerk.  It is much used as a
justification and/or righteous distraction for poor behavior, wife
beating, killing and such.

     Their are 21,000 plus aspects of anger.  Most people are in a
continual mire of the less volatile forms of the anger band, irritation,
aggravated disapproval, mild piss off, and such.

     Desire, pride and jealousy each also have 21,000+ aspects.
Ignorance with predilection and apprehension has 27,000+ aspects.  So
each human has 111,000+ different aspects of pollution with the
resultant human goofiness and sorrow.

     Each human also has the potential of 111,000+ different
personalities.

     You are, for the most part, unaware of the above being particularly
rampant with yourself.  It is hard to see because it has been going on
for many eons and we created it to begin with, thus much of it seems
every day natural.

     I have had many people tell me parts of the above insanity's are
necessary and good.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  They are
a heavy and extremely painful burden.

     Our single greatest problem lie in life is we think this material
is us.

     This stuff is not who or what you really are.  You also are not
your current thoughts, emotions or feelings.  In fact, the very words
that come from your mouth are not your words.  Once you are aware of
this you can separate your true self from all this stuff that isn't you.
This awakening is the first step in getting yourself out of your current
morass.  The exact procedures follow latter in this manual.

     Just in case this is incomprehensible to you there are also some
exercises you can do to show yourself this is your true condition.  (see
page 2, Your Current Condition)

     One of the reasons man has not made it out of his morass and
confusion is he has tried to fix the wrong thing.  He has tried to fix
what he isn't .  He has tried to fix what comes out of his mouth, his
thoughts, his feelings, his sensations.  None of this stuff is him.

     Fortunately, with the discovery of the core case, what it is, and
how to be rid of it, one no longer must carry this heavy and painful
load of pollution.

     I pray you are still spiritually alive enough to separate yourself
from this bunch of false personalities you so you may once again be your
pure and spontaneous self.

     HOW TO RID YOURSELF OF YOUR ANIMAL MIND POLLUTION

     Fortunately you can dissolve your pollution.

     All you have to do is recognize the pollution is not you.

     Then you ask it's name and title and how many duplicates it has
made.

     Then you count it and it's duplicates off with the intention they
leave.

     Initially there may be some reluctance on the part of the Animal
Mind to leave as they are fond of you, much like a child is devotedly
attached to his parent.  You may explain to them you are grateful for
their work and service but it is for the greater good if they leave.
This may have to be done a few times but after a while the word gets out
and they leave willingly.

     All of this is done telepathically.

     You can also use this procedure to remove AM's from others if you
wish.

     How to off-load your Animal Mind pollution.

     1.  Recognize what you are saying, thinking, feeling, is not you.

     Since, in the beginning, this is almost everything, it might be
easiest to go after the negative and critical stuff.

     2.  Ask for name and title of the Animal Minds and their
duplicates.

     The Animal Mind will always give you it's name and title, even if
it is mean, nasty, vicious, and seemingly overpowering.  The Animal
Minds become very docile once they are spotted and called.  They realize
you are their creator and will do anything you command them to do.

     3.  Ask Animal Mind how many duplicates they have created of the
Rid AMs.

     This brings up one of the problems the practitioners of exorcism
have had over the years.  They were not aware the Animal Minds create
duplicates of themselves.  In most cases, when they did their demon
removal they were given a duplicate and the real demon (Animal Mind)
would lay low for a while.  Even if they got rid of the Animal
Mind(demon) the duplicates rarely left the afflicted person.

     Even if the exorcist got lucky and removed the Animal Mind and it's
duplicates, a new Animal Mind plus it's duplicates would move in.  The
Animal Minds are layered.  More on this layering later.

     4.  Count them off.

     In order to get a clean sweep, start your count (off-load) with
zero and end it with plus.  Example if their are 33 duplicates plus the
original AM you would count, O123456789.................  33,34 plus.
This gets all the bits and pieces.

     Any questions you have about what the AM material is up to can be
answered by each individual AM.

     Again, the individual Animal Minds are very docile once you have
spotted them and asked for their name and title.

     The removal of the Animal Minds and their duplicates is much like
peeling an onion.  Each of the basic trouble areas (Anger, jealousy,
pride, desire, apprehension, predilection) are layered.  You will not be
able to eliminate your anger, as an example, buy removing only a few
anger related Animal Minds.  You will have to remove the rest of the
basic trouble areas in that layer until that layer is finished.  Then
anger will appear again.  There are hundreds or sometimes thousands,
perhaps more, of the AM layers.

     This business of getting sane and pure is no weekender.  You are
looking at thousands of hours of Animal Mind pollution removal.

     One may say, Gee that's a lot of work!  I can think of nothing more
important or rewarding one can do.  Nothing.

     If you spend some time every day removing Animal Minds, you'll be
able to look back on each day and see you are cleaner and more sane than
you were the day before.  It's like digging a ditch.  One must just keep
at it.

     If you can not do this material you will become worse and worse,
more and more pollutted, as your AM's continue to create duplicates.

     The reason you are becoming worse with each passing minute is your
original Animal Minds continue to make duplicates of themselves and each
duplicate sucks additional energy from you.

     They also radiate pain, sadness and general unconsciousness back on
you.

     This Animal Mind material is self protecting.  You will probably
experience strong urges to put off getting rid of your pollution.

     It makes no sense to put off getting rid of your pollution.  If you
put it off you will probably never do it.

     There is nothing more important than you becoming your true and
pure self.

     There is nothing more important than you arising from your
spiritual death.

     I and others pray you will have the strength to do so.

     Do it now.

     THINGS ALONG THE WAY

     As you remove your AM's things will happen along the way.

     Some of them are:

     1.  If you remove your AMs daily you will be able to look back each
day and see you are cleaner than you were the day before.  This will be
not only intellectually and routinely cleaner but also physically
cleaner.

     This has always been the problem with other forms of revelation or
therapies, or religious highs.

     They didn't last.

     The AM's would flood back in.  Sometimes stronger than before.

     I once spent many lifetimes in a monastery.  I was clean as a
whistle for hundreds of years as I went directly from body to body in
the same monastery.  I then left the monastery to spread the word.  It
wasn't long before, as they say, I lost it.  I went from being a truly
beautiful glowing, open being who based his life on altruism, to a piece
of egoistic wretchedness in less than one lifetime.  It was like
somebody turned out the light.

     What happened was real simple.

     In the monastic environment there was no restimulation of anything
other than monastic beliefs.  i.e., openness, joy, loving kindness,
compassion, equanimity, altruism, truthfulness and such.  My AM's of
that kind came to the fore.  (Again, even your goodness is habitual at
this time)

     Outside of the monastery there was restimulation of secular
beliefs.  i.e., greed, lying, desire, pride, jealousy, sadness, pain,
anger and the other aspects of every day life caused by egoism.  My AM's
of that sort came to the fore.

     Your Animal Minds will adapt to any environment.  They will always
survive to the best of their ability.  In this aspect we were really
dumb when you created our AM's.  One might say we created our own
destruction.

     2.  As you off-load your Animal Minds you will notice your vision
of the physical world becomes more accurate, more vivid, brighter
colors, more three dimensional.

     Each AM clouds your vision and other physical perceptions.  The
reasons for this are the AM's are plugged into you as a energy source,
sucking off your energy, and your predelictive AM's feed you only what
they want you to know.

     These actions on the part of your AM's are currently making things
look flat and drab.  You currently think this drabness is natural.

     As you remove your AM's the naturally brilliant colors of life will
return and things will go from flat to vividly three dimensional.

     A note on being fed by your predilection AM's:

     The predilection AM's are the heart and core of your current
thematic mentation.

     The predilection AM's can and will alter what you currently see and
hear.

     They alter what you see and hear so that what is presented to you
will fit within your current thematic mentation.  After they alter what
you see and hear they will comment on the altered material with an
automatic accept, reject, ignore.  You incorrectly think this is your
opinion.  It is only the opinion of your Animal Minds.

     We mistakenly think all of this AM alterations and opinion is
real life and the real us.  It is not.  One of the reasons we think it
is us is we created our Animal Minds.

     Another is, the AM's flood us with a tremendous amount of stuff
like, sensations, emotions, electronics, pain, sorrow, thought patterns,
pictures in 3-D and even automatic talk.

     When one off-loads the AM's life gets very real.  You will, for the
first

     time, be able to perceive life as it truly is, guts, feathers and
all.

     The Gnostics:

     You will be greeted by the Gnostics.

     Once your sincerity has been established, by this is meant you
really wish to emerge as what you truly are, not the phony you have
been, you will be greeted by the Gnostics.

     The Gnostics will welcome you when altruism emerges as a viable way
of life, when egoism is understood as a spirit killer and a killer of
all life.

     It's interesting to note the Gnostics are accepted by the majority
of all religions and spiritual thinkers as the highest order of
spiritual existence.

     The Gnostics are beings who haven't descended into Samsara, or Hell
or any other spiritually dissenting state.

     The Gnostics are still pure.  Primordial purity, not even a speck
of pollution.

     You will recognize the Gnostics by their purity.  Their
communication to you will have nothing on it, no emotion, no force, just
pure communication.

     I mention this because there are impostors who will get in touch
with you and try to sell you on their agenda.  They are easy to spot.
The impostors will have stuff on their communication lines, usually a
heaviness, they are not clean.

     The impostors encourage secrecy and egoistic activities.

     The Gnostics disdain egoism and encourage openness.

     If you are engaged in egoistic activities, after you know better,
the Gnostics will not communicate with you, other than to tell you they
don't communicate with folks who are being egoistic.

     The Gnostics speak as one.

     They are the truth and the light.

     Again, they will guide you only if you are being genuine.

     THE SPIRITUAL DEATH OF SENTIENT BEINGS HOW THE DEAD ARE GETTING
DEADER

     A definition:

     Egoism n.  la.  The ethical doctrine that morality has it's
foundations in self-interest.  b.  the ethical belief that self-interest
is the just and proper motive for all human conduct.  2.  Excessive
preoccupation with ones own well-being and interests, usually
accompanied by an inflated sense of self-importance.  3.  Egotism;
conceit.

     Way before the beginning of time the beings who are currently
listed as sentient beings, mistakenly considered themselves separate.

     This separation caused individuation.  From the moment of this
separation it has been me-them, me-it, ME-ME-ME-ME, heavy on the me.

     All of our subsequent decisions have been egoistic.  With rare
exception, we never think of our relationships with other people or
other life forms, other than how will this benefit me, me, me.

     This separation began the era of fear and hope.  Fear for self and
stuff, and hope for better future (never satisfied).  This locks in our
hard core egoistic nature.

     We currently are trying to protect ourselves and trying to get
better.

     This trying to protect and trying to get better has been on
automatic for millions upon millions of eons.

     Our egoism is firmly held in place by our habitual, constant,
unremitting desire, pride, jealousy and anger.  These are the emanations
of our animal minds.

     We, along with everybody else, think this egoistic behavior is our
true nature.  It is not.

     Our true nature is spontaneity and essential purity, our true
nature is not habituated emotion and behavior, and polluted(AM) thought.

     This selfishness is the cause of all our pain and suffering, and
the pain and suffering we cause others and the rest of life.

     Yet a person cannot help being this way.  He or she cannot help
being egoistic and subsequently selfish.

     At this point in time this egoism is the way life is.

     Although every truly enlightened being who has come down the pike
has told his or her following this selfishness is killing you, is the
cause of all your unhappiness, pain and misery, life has only gotten
worse and worse on planet earth.

     It is interesting to note, the killing of real life is the most
popular sport on the planet.

     We are spiritually dead and this is why we can't change our
egoistic behavior.  We will remain spiritually dead until we awaken.
When we awaken and realize we are not being our true selves we will
begin to arise from the dead.  The spiritually dead.

     We will continue to arise from the spiritually dead as we kill off
what we thought we were.

     As we off-load our Animal Minds we will begin to emerge from our
pollution.  As we emerge from our pollution we will begin to come to our
senses and more clearly see that egoism is the cause of spiritual death.

     When we become certain egoism is the cause of spiritual death we
will experience re-birth.

     After our re-birth it is easy to see why our constant manipulation
of others and the rest of life towards our benefit(egoism) is the root
cause of our lying, faking, emptiness, tiredness, continual
apprehension, pervading sadness, despair and all of our pain.

     I'm not talking here about our must pretend happy face social
personalities we try to maintain for self and others.

     I'm talking about our when we are alone and trying to take a look
at our lives self.  The trying to figure out what life is all about
self.  The trying to be truthful with self self.  Again, not the social
facade.

     Everybody knows our social facade is lightly sweetened 100% pure
bullshit.  Ask any child.

     So, as we are re-born we begin to comprehend the damage and the
harm we have brought forth while pretending to self and others we were
being a nice person.

     One of the truly sad aspects of all this is we did in fact think we
were being nice people while wracking our havoc.  In some cases we even
thought we were advanced spiritual beings.

     We no longer have to operate under this delusion.

     We can, if we wish, off load our pollution and get on with real
life.

     THEMATIC MENTATION YOUR HABITUAL LIFE THEME

     Each person has a theme which totally controls their life.  This
theme is unrelenting and automatic.  It eliminates the person having any
free will.

     The sentient being will take one of six forms as long as he is
trapped in samsara.  Each of these six forms has a thematic mentation.
They are:

     1.  gods, theme is arrogance

     2.  demi-gods, theme is envy

     3.  mankind, theme is passion and addiction

     4.  animals, theme is dullness and infatuation

     5.  spirits, theme is deprivation based avarice

     6.  hell-beings, theme is irritation and aversion

     Each of these six life theme segments has a continuous energy flow
of a specific affective (mood/feeling) mentation.  The Buddhist's refer
to the affective mentations as the affective poisonings.

     Each human wraps their life around the mentation of
passion-addiction.

     Most human have an overlay of one of the other five.  Some folks
get a double dose of passion-addiction.

     My overlay was irritation-aversion.  So I was going through life
horny with a passionate addiction to drugs/booze/sex/money, while at the
same time having an aversion to everything and always being irritated.
This manifested in some truly weird ways.  With sex it was get the girl
(passion/addiction) and after getting the girl it was be irritated with
her and wanting her out of my life (irritation-aversion) With money it
was, get the money-get rid of the money.

     This, get-get rid, cycle applied to all aspects of my life.
Included was a lot of unrecognized pain and sadness.  What a wonderful
life it was ??!!

     Until I came across the core case material I thought this was a
pretty normal life.  Tragically it is considered a normal way of life
for a large segment of society.

     These conditions got worse after I had purchased over $50,000.00
worth of Scientology counseling.  The reason the Scientology counseling
makes one worse is it brings a lot of the Animal Minds to the fore by
asking questions which take the customer out of his normal thematic
mentation.  Simply put the Scientology (and Dianetic) counseling stir up
a lot of stuff on a person and thus increase his pollution load.

     Sadly, the better the scientology counselor is the worse it is for
the client.  The better counselors have the ability to go deeper, to
stir up more stuff.

     This stirred up stuff will cause the client more pain and anguish
after the feel good of counseling fades.  Perhaps early death.

     Scientology counseling might be compared to poking a pin into a
marshmallow the size of New York City and pulling it out.  It only
aggravates.

     If this is true, one may wonder why Scientology counseling has been
such a big seller.  The reason for it's popularity is it makes a person
feel good for a little while.  At the end of a properly done Scientology
counseling session the client feels good, much like a runners high or
snorting coke.

     Unfortunately the feel good goes away and one must buy some more
counseling to feel good again.  To keep feeling good one must keep
buying more counseling.

     All of the Scientology and Dianetic counseling sessions are based
on chit- chat and emotions which emanate from the persons Animal Minds.
The counseling does not eliminate the root cause of the persons
difficulties.

     The root cause of the persons difficulties are his Animal Minds and
the AM duplicates.

     This is also true of other therapies.

     YOUR CURRENT EMOTIONAL AND THOUGHT STRUCTURE

     We have already reviewed the first creation of your animal minds.
As time went on your animal minds became so numerous you developed a
file system.  The file system is much like that of a computer.  Your
file system is how your mind is arranged.

     There are seven basic mind files.  They are:

     1.  General ignorance.

     Procreated and Protected by:

     2.  Apprehension

     3.  Predilection (27,000+ categories)

     4.  Desire.  (21,000+ categories)

     5.  Pride.  (21,000+ categories)

     6.  Jealously.  (21,000+ categories)

     7. Anger.  (21,000+ categories)

     There are a total of over 111,000 categories of animal minds.  Each
category has directors.  A director controls the movements of about 12
to 14 animal minds.  If there are more than 14 animal minds in a
category there will be sub-directors.  This covers all of the activity
since the creation (you the creator) of sentient (read polluted) beings.

     The sentient being operates in one of six facades.  Each facade has
a basic affective (feeling-emotion, poisonous) energy theme.  They are:

     1.  Gods.  (arrogance)

     2.  Demi-gods.  (envy)

     3.  Human.  (passion-addiction)

     4.  Animal.  (dullness-infatuation)

     5.  Spirits.  (deprivation-based avarice)

     6.  Hell-beings.  (irritation-aversion)

     All humans have as an operating base passion-addiction.

     All current human plans and moves try to satisfy their passion-
addiction.

     They probably also have a thematic mentation (life theme) based on
one of the six facades.  Example; a person who is addicted to passions
of several types, perhaps sex, art, children, money, with an overlay of
continual irritation-aversion.

     You, for many eons, have thought this above structure to be the
real you and thought of yourself as singular entity.

     Nothing could be further from the truth.  You have a potential for
111,000+ different personalities.

     Added to this, what you currently mistakenly think you are is an
abomination.  From a spiritual perspective you are a true horror show
made up of pain, suffering, permeating sadness and continual apprehen-
sion.  Check it out.

     This horror show called the human (and all other sentient beings)
is the cause of all that is wrong with life on earth and anywhere else
you'd care to look.

     Once one is aware of his false make up and temperament, he becomes
aware of his individual destructive qualities (his angers, desires,
jealousies, prides, predilections) and now can no longer point to others
as being the cause of the worlds pain, sufferings and insaneness, while
protesting his own innocence.

     As long as we continue to promote egoism in self and others, as
long as we go along to get along, we individually are contributing to
the unhappiness and pains of life.  Ours and others.

     One may say, That's a bit heavy.  Surely I can't be blamed for the
wars, rapes, killings, crimes, starvation,
insaneness,....................

     I would say, and you should say, I am to blame, as long as you
continue to go along with being the false you.

     I would also say and you should say, Rejoice !!!.

     You no longer, in ignorance, have to point your finger at anybody
else.  You have, at last, found the source of mans troubles.

     All of mans troubles are your creations (animal minds).

     You, at last, can do something of a positive nature.

     You can rid yourself of your pollution, be reborn as your true
spiritual purity and, if you wish, help others to do the same.

     You can for the first time rid yourself of your pain, your fears
and your destructive behavior.

     You may once again emerge as essential purity, spontaneity and a
creator of light.

     Many speak of leading a spiritual life.

     Some even become self satisfied with projects.  Save the whales,
hug a tree, be a priest, go to church, do good works, try to be a good
person, meditate, get counseling.

     All this stuff does little to no permanent good as long as they
continue to be polluted with their Animal Minds.

     As long as the person continues to be polluted by her or his animal
minds they will, with out knowing it, be more harmful than beneficial.
They can't help being more harmful, it's habitual and automatic.

     As long as a person allows themselves to remain polluted the are,
out of hand, contributing to the death of life.

     One only needs to look around and see this is happening.

     Now you know the reason why.

     Now you can do, or not do, something to create life and light.

     It is with great joy I relay this information to you.

     THE FEAR OF PURITY.

     WHY FOLKS HAVE TROUBLE GETTING CLEAN.

     The majority of people on planet earth would like to get clean
(purify themselves of mental and emotional pollution), lead laudable
lives and generally feel good about themselves and their circumstance.
Towards this end, it has become popular for more and more people to
dabble in this and that while trying to improve their lives.  The
dabbling can consist of new age and established religions, mediation,
counseling, therapy, reading pop psychology books, getting involved in
high priced cults, gurus, and on and on.  The dabblings in and of
itself, makes most humans feel better.  They are doing something.  They
are trying.  Some of the stuff brings temporary relief.  But, no real
spiritual change.

     Most of the dabble does a person no good from a true spiritual
viewpoint because the dabbling creates no change of a spiritual nature.
One simply tries to override old habits with new habits.  Example: From
now on I'm going to love everyone no matter what.  This love will go on
for a little while, then one reverts back to old habitual behavior.  The
revert comes sooner if one is pressed.  Example: One is being lovely
dovey and someone says this lovely dovey stuff is just a bunch of BS.
One might flash back with anger in order to prove lovely dovey is
correct behavior.  And so it goes.

     Some of the dabble, like counseling, meditation and
Scientology/Dianetic auditing (counseling).  gives temporary relief.
This makes these procedures seem valid even though they are not.  The
old pollution soon floods back in.  The reason it floods back in is only
what is emanated is handled, not what is emanating it.  Thus the
emanator will emanate again.

     What is doing the emanation must be eliminated in order for any
pollution procedure to be valid.  Ron Hubbard came the closest to the
true core case when he devised ways to run off entities.  Where he went
wrong was he ran off add-on and sucked-on entities.  He wasn't aware of
the self created aspects (animal minds) of the mind entire.  His life
and promotional activities give evidence to this lack of awareness.

     None of the dabbling I am aware of impinges upon ones core case.
The core case is what runs the person.  It is all of the persons talk,
thoughts, emotions and efforts.  It is all automatic.

     This automaticity was inadvertently preset by the individual when
he/she created their animal minds.  These animal minds are separate
little units of thought (then talk), emotion and efforts.  They make up
the conscious and unconscious mind.

     The human (you) watches these animal minds run his life and, very
mistakenly, thinks it is he (you) who is originating all these thoughts
(and talk) emotions/efforts.

     The human, at this point in his/her career, is simply an observer
of his thoughts(talk)/emotions/efforts yet he doesn't realize those
thoughts(talk)/emotions/efforts are not him.

     He, the true primordial self, is point A.  All of his talk,
thoughts, emotions, sensations, efforts emanate from points B (his
animal minds).  Again, his(your) animal minds collectively make up all
aspects of the mind.

     Mans fear of changing all of this, even though the changing is dirt
simple, is a composite of fears such as:

     1.  Fear of being different from others.

     2.  Fear of being ostracized by others.

     3.  Fear of the unknown.

     4.  Fear of pain.

     5.  Fear of discomfort.

     6.  Fear of having to give up control qualities of anger.

     7.  Fear of having to give up jealousy.  Particularly protective
jealousy, the giving up protecting belongings and relationships against
being taken over by others.

     8.  Fear of having to give up unremitting desire and the, are we
having fun yet, get and spend game.

     9.  Fear of giving up pride (vanity) and all the time consuming
games it creates (correct makeup, fine clothes, proper cars, showboat
house, marketable education, right friends, and all the other
correctness's.)

     10.  Fear of giving up predilection.  Ones automatic thematic
existence (life theme) caused by pre set, accept/reject/ignore, of
everything presented or viewed.  The don't confuse me with the facts my
mind is made up syndrome.  This manifests as such old bromides as, all
blondes are dumb, all men are stupid, all (pick your race) are inferior,
on and on.

     11.  Fear of giving up fear and hope, the cause of egoism.  Fear
things will get worse.  Hope things will get better.  This manifests as,
little time for enjoyment of the now.

     12.  Fear of giving up egoism.  Gee, I'd have to give all my stuff
away.  Could never do that.  Stuff more important than life.  Stuff more
important than integrity (wholeness) or being sane.  Pure egoism.

     13.  Fear of giving up passions and addictions.  Ones passions and
addictions are totally controlling his life.  He (his Animal minds)
creates his life to satisfy and fulfill his addictions and passions.  In
many cases they are one and the same, i.e., sex, drugs, money, power.

     It seems the only pollutant one wants to get rid of are pain, his
continual permeating sadness and apprehensions.  The rest, even the
general ignorance of real life, is held dearly to ones bosom.

     This is understandable.  He (you) created every speck of this
pollution (the animal minds).

     Even though the pollution was created after you incorrectly
considered yourself separate, during times of laziness, stress, defense
and snivel, it was thought to be a correct creation at the time, thus it
is held dear.

     Unfortunately, the pollution is self protecting and will pull every
trick in the book to throw you off the track and continue to survive.

     I have seen people (their animal minds) go nuts when presented with
this material.  Most never want to see or be in communication with me
for the next hundred or so life times.

     Nearly all take it as a personal affront that anyone might suggest
their near perfect life, just need a little tune up now and then,
perhaps some new data will fix me up, maybe a new cult or guru, is in
fact, from a spiritual view, a wretched piece of junk and is laying
waste their lives and all lives they come into contact with.

     So, unless you can think of separating yourself from your
pollution, unless you can conceive of your junk (animal minds) not being
the real you, you will remain polluted and spiritually dead.

     Actually more and more spiritually dead with each passing minute.
Every bit of this core material is creating clones of itself in the here
and now.

     This includes everyone who is not removing this core case material.

     To continue to just play with what is emanated from this core case
material is a fools errand.

     Thank the goodness this core case material (Animal Minds) has
presented itself for removal after all these eons upon eons.

     Praise be to all who have helped along the way.

     We now have a choice.  Continued spiritual death or life.

     We can be free and once again be our primordial self, free from
pain, free from ignorance and free of pollution.  We can once again be
spontaneous, essential purity and the creators of light.

     WHY HUMANS AND OTHER SENTIENT BEINGS HAVE NO FREE WILL

     Gods will?  Free will?  No will?  A lot of debate over the
centuries on the subject of human volition.

     Now that you have a working knowledge of your animal minds, we can
expand on the humans lack of free will.

     Most equate human free will with the ability to make decisions.
The rationale goes, If we make decisions we have free will.

     These folks fail to take into account all of the humans decisions
are totally habitual and automatic and are just plays upon ones life
theme.

     The Buddhists call this the, thematic mentation.  Everybody's got
one.  Everybody has had their current thematic mentation for several
eons.  Millions upon millions of lifetimes.  Certainly as long as one
can remember, in ones current condition of extreme pollution.

     We need only to look around to see each human is playing out a life
theme.

     All of our current decisions are based on old decisions (in many
cases millions of eons ago) that were turned into animal minds which now
automatically come to the fore of our consciousness, and chat and
emotionalize about their area of expertise.

     Most of these old decisions were a goof at the time and are still
foolish.

     Within a very narrow band we automatically accept, reject or ignore
everything,repeat everything, presented to us.

     To check out your habitual thinking notice how you automatically
accept, reject or ignore everything presented to you.  To really startle
yourself, try reversing all your decisions, i.e..  disagree with
yourself.

     A real test is to do nothing for three days.  Just sit and do
absolutely nothing.  For most this is a wrenching experience, even for
those who are living quiet lives.

     This inability to be spontaneous is why we are now unable to be
truly spiritual.

     At this point in our careers we cannot help being ignorant,
predelictive, apprehensive, full of unremitting desire, pride, jealousy
and anger.

     Until we awaken to the fact this junk and pollution is the cause of
our current wretchedness, we will remain spiritually dead.

     Until we awaken to the fact this life we have been living is not
truly us, we will remain spiritually dead.

     Until we awaken to the fact we have mistakenly thought we are our
creations (animal minds) we will continue to be spiritually dead.

     And additionally, since each animal mind is, as we speak, creating
clones of itself, we be getting deader with each passing moment.  Less
and less able to awaken to the truth of our condition.

     Once we AWAKEN to the fact that the above is truly true we can
begin to off-load our animal minds, begin to kill off what we are not.

     We can die so we may be born again.  Re-birth is impossible until
we kill off what we think we are.

     We can naturally emerge from our filth and pollution and once again
become our true pure and spontaneous, pain free selves.

     Over 2,500 years ago the Buddha observed the four noble truths.

     1.  Life is pain and suffering.

     2.  Pain and suffering are caused by selfishness (egoism).

     3.  One can end their pain and suffering by ending their
selfishness.

     4.  One can end selfishness by devoting oneself to the eight fold
path.

     1.  Understanding replacing ignorance.

     2.  Purpose rather than response.

     3.  Correct speech.

     4.  Proper conduct.

     5.  Correct vocation.

     6.  Appropriate effort.

     7.  Alertness.

     8.  Concentration on the four noble truths.

     The above has been obvious for the last 2,500 years or more.

     The question is, why has mankind been unable to truly comprehend
pain and suffering are caused by selfishness and thus end selfishness?

     Why has mankind be unable to follow the teachings of Christ?  i.e.
love your enemies, turn the other cheek, the meek shall inherit the
earth, if a man asks for one coat give him two, on and on?

     The answer is twofold.

     1.  Man is spiritually dead.

     2.  Man has no free will.

     This includes every man, woman, child and all sentient beings, even
the sentient beings who are being channeled, who have not awakened.

     By awakened I mean, become aware of and are applying the Animal
Mind material.  I must caution, it does no good to be aware of the
Animal Mind material and not apply it.

     I mention this obvious bit of information because I have explained
this material to over seventy folks, from many different walks of life
and supposed levels of spiritual enlightenment, and none of them have
been able to overcome their Animal Minds enough to work towards getting
themselves clean.

     Perhaps you will be different.

     If you apply the Animal Mind material you can raise yourself from
the darkness of spiritual death and become a creator of light.

     If you do not apply this material you will continue to be
spiritually dead.  Egoistic.  Ignorant.  Polluted.  In darkness and in
pain.

     You cannot simply overcome your Animal Minds in your current
condition of polluted weakness.  You must rid yourself of them.

     It does no good to play with the material the Animal Minds emit,
which is your current thoughts, talk, emotion, efforts.  This has been
tried for thousands of years it is obvious it didn't and doesn't work.
For you to emerge from your current pollution you must rid yourself of
your Animal Minds.

     I and others pray you have the courage to do so.

     CLEANSING THE HEART INTELLIGENCE

     As you remove your Animal Mind pollution and the real you starts to
emerge your heart intelligence will want to be freed.

     Your heart intelligence is your true nature.  It manifests as a
dissipation of egoism (me, me, me) and the emergence of altruism (what
can I do to assist others?).

     Let us take a look at altruism.  Most folks panic when it is
suggested they lead an altruistic life.  They are of the mistaken belief
that altruism has something to do with their physical stuff, and in
order for them to be altruistic they would have to give away all their
stuff to the poor and needy.  Although giving away most of ones stuff is
an excellent idea it is not necessary in becoming naturally altruistic.

     True altruism has little to do with ones stuff.  It is simply
making ones decisions based on, will this benefit others?.  Thus
arranging ones life so one does the best one can to enhance life and
create sanity, while regarding ones own defense or improvement only in
terms of assisting life.  This blends well with the elimination of ego
(fear and hope).

     Back to heart cleansing.  The area of your physical heart is very
sacred.  If one is doing sacred thoughts one channels them through the
heart area.

     Ideally most of ones thoughts will originate from the heart area.
But first the heart must be cleansed.

     To cleanse one simply asks, "What or who is blocking the heart
area?".

     Off-load the Animal Mind that answers and repeat until clean.

     Cleansing the heart area will not only make the heart intelligence
more available, but will also eliminate a lot of pain and anguish
currently emanating from the heart area.

     FIRE FIGHTS AND ATTACK PROTECTION

     All heated arguments are one persons Animal Minds stirring up
another persons Animal Minds.  This stirring up is also true when you
have a mood shift or a personality change when around another person.

     To smooth things out you simply:

     1.  Spot your Animal Mind that is making you feel upset or
different and off-load it and it's duplicates.  There may be more than
one.

     2.  Spot the other persons Animal Mind that has been shoved off on
to you by the other person and off-load it.  Again there may be more
than one.

     This procedure is quite wonderful for smoothing out long term
discomforts and hassles you have had with others.

     It will also allow you to be more your true self around others.

     This will let others be more themselves when they are in your
space.

     When you are attacked by others AMs you simply spot who is
attacking you and off-load the AMs they have allowed to attack you.

     In most cases the person whose AMs are attacking you will be
unaware they are doing so.

     You can ask the attacking AM why it is attacking you.  It's
sometimes kind of interesting.

     When you are doing you own AM pollution removal it is a good idea
to do a daily look for possible attackers.  Your personal AM removal is
disturbing to others AMs because it upsets the status quo.

     If you, at first, have a difficult time spotting attackers, ask,
"Who is attacking me?" or "What AM is attacking me?".  The attacking AM
will answer.

     All AMs consider you to be their superior and will comply to your
wishes.

     ELIMINATING BOTHERSOME REPETITIVE THOUGHTS HABITS AND HEARTACHES

     Many of our thoughts and feelings are repeaters.  We will think
about the same person or situation over, and over, and over, and over,
and over, and over, and over...........................

     It can be the old boy/girlfriend, our money situation, old hates,
old loves, friends, houses, cars, work ...............

     On these repeat thoughts we are being triple whammed.  There are
three Animal Minds coming into play on each repetitive subject area.

     One Animal Mind is predominately thought in content with sub Animal
Minds of emotion and effort.

     Another AM is primarily emotion with sub AMs of thought and effort.

     And the last AM is primarily effort with sub AMs of thought and
emotion.

     To eliminate the repetitive Thought or Emotional patterns one calls
up each Animal Mind as follows:

     Ask yourself.

     1.  What thoughts do you have concerning (_____________)?

     2.  What emotion do you have relative to (_____________)?

     3.  What efforts do you have regarding (_____________)?

     Be sure you pose the question, do you have, rather than, do I have.

     If you pose the question as, do I have, Your entire mind will be
called to the fore and you will get a dissertation trying to justify
your actions within the context of your experience and thematic
mentation.  If you ask, do you have, you will get only a singular Animal
Mind set giving it's opinion.

     After you have asked the question, allow the Animal Mind to chat a
bit and then ask for it's name, title and how many duplicates, and count
them off.  In most cases you will have a female and a male AM pair,
example; angry Alice and the angry ones, and angry Alphonse and the most
angry.  Their duplicates will usually be the same quantity.

     You probably will have to repeat questions, 1,2,3, a few times to
get the subject area clean.  Just keep repeating the questions until no
more Animal Minds come to the fore.

     The entire subject area may not come clean even after you have done
the above.  This tells you there are more Animal Minds coming up as you
get to new layers of your core case onion peel.

     As you off-load the layers of Animal Minds contributing to each of
your repetitive thought and emotional patterns more and more of the true
and natural you will emerge.

     I have observed you will find the results of this action quite
refreshing.

     WHAT DREAMS ARE

     There has been much speculation on what dreams are and why they
occur.  None of it, that I'm aware of, is correct.

     All dreams are simply emanations from your Animal Minds and your
agreements with your AM's.

     Your natural state when you close your eyes is pure white light.
Anything else is pollution.

     You will notice your dreams become more vivid and more real as you
remove your AM's, until you dream no more.

     As you remove your AM's your sleep will change.  You will go into
an awake sleep where you will be able to off-load AM's while you sleep.
As your AM's become fewer, after several thousand hours of off-loading,
you will again sleep more soundly.

     All you have to do to change your dreams is off-load the AM doing
the emanating of the dream.

     This can be kind of fun, Much like changing channels on your TV.

     Michael Mourer

Sat Feb 28 00:06:01 EST 2015
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/mourer/am0.memo