Quote.Frost1

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Tue Jul 14 12:06:02 EDT 2015

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life:

It goes on.

							-- Robert Frost

Robert Lee Frost (March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963) was an American
poet. Frost received four Pulitzer Prizes among other honors.
Sat Mar 18 09:32:41 EST 2006

Tue Jul 14 12:06:01 EDT 2015
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/ted/Quote.Frost1