acw9.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Thu Jul 16 00:06:05 EDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 17:14:33 -0500
From: Alan Walter <wisdom at cyberstation.net>
To: "Homer W. Smith" <homer at lightlink.com>
Subject: Re: Computations

Homer W. Smith wrote:

> > The computation is an after the fact add on. Personally a more basic
> > approach is the Being gets knocked off or out of position. The resultant
> > struggle to regain his source position, this is what begins the
> > beginning's of alter-is and the subsequent build up of mass.
>
>     OK, this is interesting.  Then running mass to get the
> computation is backwards.
>
>     But isn't there a postulate before the mass?

Yes, but usually there is a perception before the postulate. If what is
being perceived as non-optimum you get positive postulates. If too
optimum you get negative postulates.

The postulate begins the creation of the counter mass, etc.

>     Can you lay out the order?  You know impact -> shock -> postulate
> or whatever?
>
>     I know you have done it a billion times, but please just do it
> again real quick.

I have posted this earlier, it is in reverse order, so Step 29 is basic,
each Step is an approximation of what occurs.

It appears each WANT has its own time track.

Basic, Basic is the Being as a static.

The static has the ability to perceive.

	It can screw up here!

The static has the ability to postulate.

	It can screw up here

Scroll down to Step 29. the come forward in the steps, you will note the
degrees of complexities will expand as you move away from Step 29.

              Abuse Technology -- A Major Missing Technology on Planet
Earth

                   A Spiritual Pathway from Disintegration,
                 Poverty and Sadness to Wholeness, Prosperity
                              and Happiness...

                And the Destructive Barrier and Consequences
                          of "An Episode of Abuse"

              "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
               We are Spiritual Beings having a human experience."

                             Teilhard de Chardin

     As you travel along life's pathways, you can either travel it in
     disintegration, poverty and sadness or you can travel it in
wholeness,
     prosperity and happiness.

     To travel it in wholeness, prosperity and happiness requires a
great deal
     of work and dedication, plus the ability to fully handle "Episodes
of
     Abuse."

     "Abuse Episodes" are in themselves very destructive events.

     The ABUSER'S intentions are: To disintegrate, to destructively
control,
     to take over and dominate, to subjugate, to make wrong, to destroy,
     prevent the working of, to upset, and to stop, in order to
dismantle the
     spiritual, mental or physical operating machinery and psychic power
and
     communication lines of you, the being.

     The ABUSER implements this by: Negatively processing you by
     creating and utilizing an "Abuse Episode" to introduce and force
into
     your time and space something you do not WANT — "An Alien
     Unwanted Want or Object."

     The end product of the ABUSE is: The disempowerment and
     disintegration of your spiritual machinery, your mind and mental
     machinery and the physical machinery of your body.

     This causes you to lose your spiritual, mental and physical
universe
     psychic communication lines, collapsing you into failure, poverty
and
     deep sadness or unreality of you the spirit, your mind, your body
and
     your psychic communication lines.

                         THE "ABUSE EPISODE"

     When an "Abuse Episode" takes place any number of life or case
     damaging phenomena can occur.

     Therefore it is vital that the processor is well aware of what
processing
     action to do and when to do that action.

     It is not enough just to handle the "Abuse Episode" you must also
     restore all 29 levels of operation, all the way back to a fully
recovered
     "Own Universe Ascension State."

     AS THE BEING TRANSENDS EACH STEP UPWARD, THERE IS
     A FURTHER REGAINING AND ENHANCEMENT OF THE
     BEING'S POWER, STRENGTH, CLEVERNESS, SKILL AND
     ABILITY.

                      THE 29 VITAL UPWARD STEPS
                     OF TIME AND LIFE SEQUENCES
                  LEADING THROUGH THE HANDLING
                  OF THE ABUSE EPISODE PHENOMENA
                               AND ABOVE

     The most extreme level is denial, doesn't know they do not know,
they
     are so overwhelmed and in such pain that they cannot even face up
     the fact something is very wrong in an area.

     The most common way a being handles denial is to engage in the
tacit
     sabotage action of burying themselves amongst those who are playing
     the same game of being into the same denials. "Birds of a feather
     flocking together" phenomena.

     For a client to want to get something handled, they must have
     something they know they really want to get handled.

     Therefore the first step is profiling the client. This will bring
to view the
     following:

     1. AN EXTREME BAD CONDITION OR LOW LEVEL OF
     EXISTENCE.

     This is a low Red Zone level of existence. It includes poverty,
     bankruptcy, depression, personal dishonesty, no self worth, low
self
     esteem, broken-hearts, immobility, terror, failure, etc., etc.

     Behind this sits the following:

     2. AN AREA OF BLACKNESS. (Red Zone, level of existence
     Absence.) Contains heavy areas of fear of pain, abuse, dishonesty,
false
     answers and terror of being wrong or being made wrong.

     3. AN AREA OF STUPIDITY. (Red Zone, level of existence Chaos.)
     Contains heavy areas of abusive false and wrong answers that are
     locked in painful abusive episodes of teaching, training or
educational
     life incidents.

     These false or wrong answers have been forced to be believed due to
     the threat of punishment or abuse if you "do not know what you are
     studying" by Abusive authorities, teachers or parents.

     4. AN AREA OF CONFUSION. (Red Zone, level of existence Chaos.)
     Contains recognition of abusive dishonesties of self and others,
plus
     recognition of areas of having engaged in producing abusive
     wrongnesses, falseness and betrayals of trust, without knowing how
     correct and atone for the abusiveness and the damage created by
that
     abuse.

     5. STUCK IN A SHOCK. (Red Zone, level of existence Absence.)
     Areas of shock and the technology of handling, are covered in
earlier
     bulletins and tapes.

     6. STUCK IN A HUGE UPSET. (Red Zone, all levels.) An upset
     comes in many forms, but an upset is primarily a form of
"electronic
     spiritual explosion or implosion." As an explosion, it
disintegrates the
     being and its creations, driving the being out and away from the
area
     they are occupying. (The being cannot get back into the area.)

     As an implosion, the being and its creations disintegrate and the
area
     collapses over the being and buries it under the rubble of its
former
     creations. (The being is completely disintegrated, trapped and
     submerged in the area.)

     7. OPERATING ON A HUGE NEGATIVE PROGRAM. (Red Zone,
     all levels.) The being has decided that people and life are evil
and bad.
     All education is perverted into a negative experience. The being
     superimposes negative precepts and pictures over people, places,
     subjects and things.

     8. HAS EVERYONE AS THEIR ENEMY. (Psychic warfare, Red
     Zone, all levels.) In this state people are not interested in truth
or
     effectiveness, they are dedicated to finding someone to blame for
their
     condition or level of existence.

     It is from this point upward, from 8 to 1, that your client is
constantly in
     the Red Zone. They are being created as a chronic losing negative
     identity constantly getting and giving UNWANTED WANTS.

     9. IS BURIED IN PAIN AND UNPLEASANT SENSATIONS. (Low
     Yellow and Red Zone, all levels.) Fear is the predominant emotion
and
     attitude of this state of being. This shows up as an immobilizing,
     overwhelming fear of success, prosperity, work, winning, cold
calling,
     prospecting, leadership and people handling reluctances.

     10. AN ABUSIVE EPISODE. (You were given what you did not want,
     or something happened you did not want, producing "an Alien
     UNWANTED WANT or OBJECT." Red Zone, all levels.)

     At this point life begins to become a grim ordeal and is filled
with
     tedium, your client begins to lose big time at the games of life.

     11. KARMIC TELEPATHIC SELECTION OF AN ABUSER OR
     GANG OF ABUSERS TO PUNISH THEMSELVES. (Yellow or Red
     Zone levels of existence.)

     By instigating self-determined changes, the being is compulsively
     attracted to AN ABUSER or ABUSIVE situation.

     This is the point the being gives up control of their own universe
and
     goes on someone else's time trail, someone else's space, someone
else's
     energy or money, someone else's objects.

     The being has failed at being ethical, and believes they do not
deserve
     to own their "own universe." The only answer is to give up control
and
     be punished by An Abuser for failing and betrayal.

     This is how the law of KARMA comes into being.

     The law of KARMA is the universal spiritual ETHICS and JUSTICE
     self- enforced and self-disciplined, SYSTEM of PRINCIPLES having
     been created and AGREED UPON by and for spiritual beings to be able
     to maintain an HONOR based ETHICS and JUSTICE SYSTEM.

     This spiritual ETHICS and JUSTICE SYSTEM demands that you, the
     being, will utilize your psychic powers to fully penalize or punish
     yourself when you have violated your own Basic Goodness, Codes,
     Principles, Virtues and Integrity.

     Or:

     You will fully utilize your psychic powers to fully reward and
enhance
     yourself when you have honored your Basic Goodness, Honesty,
     Codes, Principles, Virtues and Integrity.

     12. THE FURIES, PERSONAL TURMOIL, PANIC AND
     CONFUSION. (Yellow or Red Zone levels of existence.)

     The being is devastated and furious at itself for having violated
their
     Codes, Virtues, Principles and Integrity.

     The being has enormous feelings of guilt, fear of being found out,
     worry, ervousness, loss of self respect, lack of self worth and
betrayal.

     By committing harmful acts and having secrets from those who have
     trusted the client, the client realizes they have betrayed the
trust of their
     friends, partners and family.

     The being is desperate to solve and escape from these turmoils,
guilts
     and feelings of having betrayed those who have trusted or loved
them.

     To solve and handle their furies, conflicts, turmoil, guilt, etc.,
the being
     decides to do something to stop themselves from violating their
Codes,
     Virtues, Principles, and Integrity by creating self-determined
changes in
     their life.

     Such self-determined changes as:

          To go on a diet.

          To change jobs.

          To end a relationship.

          To get married.

          To get divorced.

          To join a religious group.

          To become a nun.

          To sell.

          To buy.

          To invest.

          To go bankrupt.

          To move to another country.

          Etc., Etc.

     All self determined changes are preceded by the furies, turmoil,
     confusion, senses of guilt, feelings of betrayal, violations of
trusts.

     13. KEPT HIDDEN THEIR HARMFUL ACTS. (Yellow or Red Zone
     levels of existence.)

     14. FAILURE, INCOMPETENCE, PRODUCING HARMFUL OR
     NO PRODUCTS, NO WANTS. (Yellow or Red Zone levels of
     existence.)

     15. COMMITS HARMFUL ACTS THAT VIOLATE THEIR CODES,
     PRINCIPLES AND INTEGRITY. (Yellow or Red Zone levels of
     existence.)

     16. PRETENSE, PRETENDING TO KNOW. (Yellow or Red Zone.)

     It is from this point, 17 backwards to 1, that will cause your
client to
     begin to fail at the games of life.

     17. COLLIDES WITH AREAS OF NON-COMPREHENSION, LACK
     OF TRUTH, KNOWLEDGE, TECHNOLOGY, SKILL OR
     ABILITY. (Yellow Zone.)

     This is the most vital point in TIME and SPACE. It is where your
client
     can either succeed or fail.

     Your client's future PROSPERITY, SUCCESS and HAPPINESS,
     depends entirely on whether they are fully ROLE EDUCATED on
     THE TECHNOLOGY of HOW to ATTAIN and MAINTAIN
     PROSPERITY, SUCCESS and HAPPINESS.

     Over the forty years in this field, spanning an excess of 500,000
people,
     the most omitted training step on all people is: How to Attain and
     Handle PROSPERITY.

     If a client or student has been disintegrated by an ABUSER and has
     been created as a loser or failure, it does not matter how well you
     educate, train or process them, they will end up involuntarily,
     compulsively creating a losing and failing life situation, on the
edge of,
     or deeply in POVERTY AND SADNESS.

     18. LIFE GOING FAIRLY WELL, OCCASIONAL ATTAINMENT
     OF WANTS. (Low Green or Yellow Zone levels of existence.)

     19. LIFE GOING GREAT, CONSISTENT ATTAINMENT OF
     YOUR CLIENT'S AND OTHERS' WANTS. (High Green Zone levels
     of existence.)

     20. IN ACTION, IN THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE, FOLLOWING
     THE HOLOGRAPHIC IMAGED MASTER PLAN. (High Green
     Zone.)

     21. CREATES A MASTERFUL WINNING IDENTITY. (High Green
     Zone.)

     22. CREATES A FULL HOLOGRAPHIC IMAGED MASTER PLAN.
     (High Green Zone.)

     23. CHOOSES CLEVERLY, IN ALIGNMENT WITH THEIR
     CODES, TO SPIRITUALLY PLAY THE EXACT RIGHT
     SPIRITUAL GAME TO PRODUCE WHAT IS REALLY WANTED.
     (High Green Zone.)

     24. KNOW WITH FULL HOLOGRAPHIC IMAGERY WHAT
     THEY AND OTHERS REALLY WANT. (High Green Zone.)

     25. HAS A HUGE HOLOGRAPHIC DREAM THAT MASSIVELY
     DOES THE GREATEST GOOD FOR THE GREATEST NUMBER,
     ABUNDANTLY GIVING AND PRODUCING WHAT ARE THE
     TRUE HOLOGRAPHIC WANTS. (High Green Zone.)

     The being's dreams, intentions, goals or purposes act as the
being's
     WILL POWER, and are the most basic power source and directional
     focus of spiritual forces and psychic powers of the Spiritual Being
in
     order to fully attain the HOLOGRAPHIC WANTS.

     26. HOLOGRAPHICALLY CREATED WANT. (Gold Zone.)

     The holographic WANT stems from the truth, knowledge and love
     obtained as a result of having applied full spiritual permeation
into what
     needs to be accurately perceived in an optimum or non-optimum area.

     This area has been holographically permeated and perceived in its
     entirety of its energy, matter, space, time, mood, form, condition,
level
     of existence, its operating responsibilities and consequences.

     The WANT is what is needed to upgrade or destroy the non-optimum
     area.

     The WANT creates the desire, drive and intention to have a game.

     Anything that impedes, slows, misdirects, prevents or stops the
     attainment of the wants, dreams, intentions, goals or purposes of
the
     Spiritual Being robs the being of power, direction and focus, thus
     robbing the being of its chances of fully attaining those wants,
dreams,
     intentions, goals or purposes.

     Rehabilitation of a Spiritual Being's wants, dreams, intentions,
goals and
     purposes are the MOST VITAL PROCESSING ACTIONS you can
     implement towards fully handling the being's case, plus restoring
the
     being's Codes, Virtues, Principles and Integrity.

     27. AN OPTIMUM OR NON-OPTIMUM AREA, SUBJECT,
     THING, OBJECT, PLACE OR PERSON THAT NEEDS TO BE
     SPIRITUALY FULLY PERMEATED AND PERCEIVED. (All
     Zones.)

     All WANTS are discovered and holographically created at this step.

     28. HAS THE ABILITY TO FULLY PERMEATE, PERCEIVE,
     CREATE AND OPERATE CORRECTLY, ACCURATELY AND
     EFFECTIVELY IN A HIGH STABLE ASCENDED SPIRITUAL
     STATE. (Gold Zone.)

     29. CONSTANTLY FULLY PRESENT. (All Zones.)

     MAINTAINING WHOLENESS, PROSPERITY AND HAPPINESS

     To attain and maintain wholeness, prosperity and happiness requires
     huge amount of knowledge, truth, awareness, skill, cleverness,
power,
     strength, training, processing, and discipline. A vital ability
needed is:
     The willingness for you or your client to help others attain their
true
     WANTS.

     This sequence of events from 29 to 1 can span hours or the sequence
     can span eons. It takes as long as it takes.

     Mastering the skills and technology of this procedure gives you an
     IMMORTAL ability to prosper, succeed and be and make others happy
     for as long as you wish.

     By mastering this technology and the procedures, you have created
and
     enhanced yourself into a multi-trillion dollar product. A huge
increase in
     your personal self worth and the creation of a super winning,
     worthwhile identity.

     ALAN C. WALTER

     28 January 1996 / 21st Century New Public Series 16
     Copyright © 1996,
     Alan C. Walter,
     ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Thu Jul 16 00:06:04 EDT 2015
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/acw/acw9.memo