adr324.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Fri Mar 6 12:06:02 EST 2015

.ll 72
.fo off
.co on
.ce ((Editor's comments in double parenthesis - Homer))

.ce ADR - 324
.ce

.ce Copyright (C) Homer Wilson Smith
.ce Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes

======================================================================== 19
Date:         Thu, 29 Jun 89 18:07:25 EDT
From:         Homer <CTM at CORNELLC>
Subject:      S and S
To:           SXWRR at ALASKA,
              adore-l at ualtavm

     Reed, I know you are upset with the turn of events.

     And I am not ignoring your postings and the questions, and
will be getting to all of your mail on a day to day basis.

     My only justification of the Sklar and Stimely thing is
that it is pertinent to our freedom to talk on this list
in the first place, and as such it is a META SUBJECT to
ADORE-L.

 Homer               SXWRR at ALASKA         6/29/89 S and S

Fri Mar  6 12:06:01 EST 2015
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/adore/adr324.memo