SCSObject

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Sun Mar 8 12:06:02 EDT 2015

SCS on an Object

References
HCOB 18 May 1980 "Start - Change - Stop Commands"
HCOB 28 July 1958 "Clear Procedure"
HCOB 15 October 1958 "ACC Clear Procedure"
HCO Processing Sheet 20 September 1956
HCO Training Bulletin 6 February 1957
HCO Training Bulletin 30 November 1956
PAB No. 87 "Scientology Processing"
PAB No. 97 "Start-Change-Stop"
Tape: 5905 C27 LACC-8 "Clearing General Processes: Lecture II"
Tape: 5811C19 "Attitude and Approach in Auditing"
Tape: 5608XX "Start Change Stop"
Tape: 5609C02 GC-13 "Demonstration of SCS"
Fundamentals of Thought
Control and the Mechanics of SCS

Description
Start, Change, and Stop is the anatomy of control.
This is the cycle of action.

There is no such thing as bad control, only nonpositive control. Good
control is positive control and positive control is not bad control.

The process is often abbreviated as SCS. The first stage of running
Start-Change-Stop is "SCS on an Object".

Starting, changing and stopping an object is a lower level than moving the
body.

Commands
Each time, you make a contract with the person. You don't depend on any
former understanding with this process. Each moment in time is new. We make
each move in time a new move. He doesn't have to depend on his memory, so
you repeat again each time. The whole wording is given.
Start: Processor is in physical contact with the person when giving the
R-factor each time.

"I am going to ask you to start the (object) and when I tell you to start,
you start the (object) in that direction (processor indicates a direction
with her hand). Do you understand that?"
"Start."
"Did you start the (object)?"
Repeat commands 123, 123, until the person is easily doing the commands on
that subject.
Change: The processor distributes four spots of tape or paper around the
table in a new unit of time, each time the process is cycles through.
Processor is in physical contact with the person when giving the R factor
each time.

"This spot we are going to call 'A'." (Processor indicates spot 'A' with a
piece of marked tape on the table or a marked piece of paper on the floor,
as appropriate.)
"This spot we are going to call 'B'." (Processor indicates spot 'B' with a
piece of marked tape on the table or a marked piece of paper on the floor,
as appropriate.)
"This spot we are going to call 'C'." (Processor indicates spot 'C' with a
piece of marked tape on the table or a marked piece of paper on the floor,
as appropriate.)
"This spot we are going to call 'D'." (Processor indicates spot 'D' with a
piece of marked tape on the table or a marked piece of paper on the floor,
as appropriate.)
"When I ask you to change the (object); I want you to change the (object's)
position from 'A' to 'B'. Do you understand that?"
"Change."
"Did you change the (object)?"
"When I ask you to change the (object); I want you to change the (object's)
position from 'B' to 'C'. Do you understand that?"
"Change."
"Did you change the (object)?"
"When I ask you to change the (object); I want you to change the (object's)
position from 'C' to 'D'. Do you understand that?"
"Change."
"Did you change the (object)?"
Repeat the commands, 1-13, 1-13, until the person is easily doing the
commands on that subject. The locations of the designated spots do not have
to be the same as the previous time as it makes the process too much like
duplication, brings the person to predict the process too easily and he
will do it machinewise.
Stop: Processor is in physical contact with the person when giving the
R-factor each time.

"I am going to ask you to get the (object) moving in that direction
(indicates direction with her hand). Somewhere along the time, I will tell
you to stop. Then you stop the (object). Do you understand?"
"Get the (object) moving."
"Stop!"
'Did you stop the (object)?"
Repeat commands 1-2-3-4 until the person is easily doing the commands on
that object.
The processor would now run Start again on the same object and so on, until
neither Start, Change, nor Stop produces any changes.

~~~~

The processes starts SCS on an object by running commands on a small
gradient object, such as a paper clip.

When the first object is flat, the processor runs SCS on an object that is
larger (gradiently increasing to larger objects such as a brick, a beach
ball, etc.) until the person has a realization about starting, changing,
and stopping objects and can do so easily.

End Point
SCS on an Object is run until the person has a realization about starting,
changing, and stopping objects and can do so easily. This can happen at any
point while running SCS on an Object.

Cautions
None.

Sun Mar  8 12:06:01 EDT 2015
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/christine/SCSObject