ss31.script

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Sat May 28 00:06:01 EDT 2016

Here is a long version of the table of contents to help you
find your way through this stuff.

   SUPERSCIO: THE BOOK OF THE PILOT

          LONG CONTENTS

SCIO00:  INTRODUCTION

SCIO01A. WHAT IS AND WHAT ISN'T TRUE ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY
SCIO01B.  -- continued

SCIO02A. COSMIC HISTORY

   This is my own attempt to map out the time track and the series
   of universes that we have come through.

  1.  INTRODUCTION
  2.  IN THE BEGINING
  3.  THE DANCE OF CREATION
  4.  THE WOMB
  5.  THE JEWEL OF KNOWLEDGE
  6.  WE BEGIN THE CREATIVE PROCESS
  7.  THE REALITY WARS
  8.  THE EARLY CAPABILITIES AND ABBERATIONS
  9.  THE MIS-ALIGNED SPACES
  10. THE AGREEMENTS UNIVERSE
  11. HOME UNIVERSE
  12. THE PENALTY UNIVERSES OF THE HOME UNIVERSE ERA
  13. THE FALL OF HOME UNIVERSE

SCIO02B. COSMIC HISTORY - continued

  14. THE GAMES UNIVERSE
  15. THE MOTION UNIVERSE
  16. THE SYMBOLS UNIVERSE
  17. THE THOUGHT OR THETA UNIVERSE
  18. THE THETA - MEST WARS
  19. THE CONFLICTS (or Mest) UNIVERSE
  20. THE MAGIC UNIVERSE
  21. THE CURRENT PHYSICAL (or Space Opera) UNIVERSE
  22. THE MUD UNIVERSE
  23. WHERE ARE WE NOW
  24. SUMMARY

SCIO03. ACTUAL GPMS

   One of the most famous abandoned lines of research.  This is what
   I found and the tech for handling them.

  1.  BACKGROUND
  2.  GOALS IN OPPOSITION
  3.  THE LINEPLOT
  4.  HOW THE LINEPLOT FITS TOGETHER
  5.  MORE THINGS CONNECTED TO THE GOAL
  6.  THE SOURCE OF THESE GOALS
  7.  PROCESSES THAT CAN BE RUN
  8.  ADVANCED PROCESSES ON OPTERMS
  9.  PROCESSING THE ROCK
  10. AFTERWORD

SCIO04. AUDITING TIPS AND TECHNIQUES
   A more basic theory on how and why auditing works.  New advanced
   methods of processing.  How to dig yourself out if you get
   overwelmed by reading these materials.

  Part 1 (#4A):

   1. THE UNDERLYING BASIS OF AUDITING
   2. TYPES OF AUDITING
   3. METHEDOLOGY
   4. ASSISTS

  Part 2 (#4B):

   5. GRADES OF RELEASE
   6. REPAIR AND BOOSTER RUNDOWNS
   7. WRONG IDEAS IN STANDARD TECH

SCIO05A. IMPLANT UNIVERSES
SCIO05B. AUDITING OUT THE PENALTY UNIVERSES
SCIO05C. PENALTY UNIVERSES: MASTER LIST
SCIO05D. PENALTY UNIVERSES: MASTER LIST, continued
SCiO05E. TIGER UNIVERSE SYMBOL ITEMS
   On the early track we built universes that were tailored to
   implant (condition) each other.  Especially the penalty universes
   of the home universe era.  Here is basic data, road maps,
   platens, etc.

SCIO06. DIVIDE AND CONQUOR
   How to handle split pieces of yourself and various other
   advanced topics.

  Part A

    1. DIVIDE AND CONQUOR
    2.  A MORE ACCURATE LOOK AT INCIDENT 2
    3.  PROGRAMMED MACHINE ENTITIES
    4.  CONTROL ENTITIES

  Part B:
    5.  THOUGHT POOLS
    6.  SPRIAL DECAY AND DEATH
    7.  ARSLYCUS
    8.  ADVANCED SOLO NOTS
    9.  NOTS IN SCIENCE FICTION
    10. SPLIT VIEWPOINTS (SVs) )

SCIO07. OT DRILLS AND ADVANCED PROCESSES

  Part 7A

    1. MY FAVORITE EXTERIORIZATION PROCESSES
    2. SOP 8C REVISITED
    3. SOME HIGH POWERED PROCESSES
    4. SOP 8 OT

  Part 7B and 7C:
    5. LEVITATION RUNDOWN

SCIO08. VARIOUS IMPLANT PLATENS
   Lots of new ones that I researched, plus major corrections to
   the sketchy ones put out by Ron in 1963 before the development
   of R3M and decent listing techniques.

  ----------
  SUPERSCIO #8A

  1.  OT2 ADDITION
  2.  THE HELLATROBUS PRISON PLANET IMPLANT
  3.  EARLIER HELLATROBUS IMPLANTS
  4.  THE DEAR SOULS IMPLANT

  ----------
  SUPERSCIO #8B

  5.  THE AMUSEMENT PARK GOALS
  6.  THE TRAIN IMPLANT
  7.  THE AIRCRAFT DOOR IMPLANT
  8.  THE AGREEMENTS UNIVERSE IMPLANT
  9.  THE DISABILITY IMPLANT

  ----------
  SUPERSCIO #8C

  10. THE DISCONTINUITY IMPLANT
  11. THE HALVER
  12. THE ANTI-ENERGY IMPLANT
  13. FAC 1
  14. THE INDIVIDUATION IMPLANT
  15. THE JUST REWARDS IMPLANT
  16. SERVICE FAC IMPLANTS

  ----------
  SUPERSCIO #8D

  17. THE HUMAN IMPLANT
  18. THE POLES IMPLANT
  19. THE ANTI-PSYIC IMPLANT
  20. THE CHOICES IMPLANT
  21. THE THIRD EYE IMPLANT
  22. THE 10 WAY COMPULSION IMPLANT
  23. THE 4TH DIMENSIONAL IMPLANT

  ----------
  SUPERSCIO #8E

  24. THE TIME IMPLANT
  25. THE JEWEL OF KNOWLEDGE
  26. THE FALSE JEWEL OF KNOWLEDGE

SCIO09. RESEARCH AUDITING
   How I have been doing research.  Also some more advanced materials
   and platens.

  Part 9A:

    1. HOW I CAME TO RESEARCH THIS
    2. RESEARCH AUDITING
    3: ADVANCED PENALTY UNIVERSE PROCESSING
    4. PENALTY UNIVERSE LIST INCLUDING NEGATIVE GOALS
    5. THE TREADMILL: GENERAL INFORMATION
    6. THE TREADMILL: CROSSOVER PLATEN
    7: THE 5 WAY OPPOSITION GPMs
    8. PICTURE MAZES

  Part 9B and 9C:

    9. THE BIG SPLITTER IMPLANT

SCIO010. MISCELLANEOUS NOTES
   A hodge-podge of other stuff, some of it highly speculative.

  #10A:

    1. ORDER AND CHAOS
    2. THE MOST BASIC GOALS
    3. FASTER THAN LIGHT TRAVEL
    4. LOSS AND EMOTION
    5. THE CHAKRAS
    6. THE UNIVERSE MACHINES
    7. THEORY OF UNIFIED STRUCTURE

  --------

  #10B

    8.  THE BETWEEN LIVES IMPLANTS
    9.  TEACHING YOURSELF LESSONS
    10. THE GAMES TONE SCALE
    11. HOME UNIVERSE VALENCE GAME:  TERMINALS
    12. THEORY OF RESET TIME
    13. RESEARCHING PAST LIVES

  --------

  #10C

    14. MISCELLANEOUS NOTES

  --------

  #10D

    15. SOME MORE TECHNIQUES FROM EASTERN PRACTICES
    16. THE PROTECT BUTTON
    17. HAVINGNESS GOALS
    18. ELECTIONS
    19. COMPUTERS
    20. ETHICS AND MORALITY
    21. POSTULATES
    22. AFTERWORD

Sat May 28 00:06:01 EDT 2016
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/pilot/ss31.script