LaMont Johnson

kyleigh.dowling at gmail.com kyleigh.dowling at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 02:01:55 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I don't really now how these forums work, but I have quite enjoyed reading this thread.  I am LaMont's daughter, and I am trying to learn more about him since I didn't know him well.  Can anyone send me posts of his so that I can read his work? Christine?  I understand that he was an incredible writer.

Thanks :)