ClearProcedure

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Fri Nov 11 06:06:03 EST 2016

In article <nuXyc.3436$Wr.617 at newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
 "Richard Platek \(Lion\)" <lion at lightlink.com> wrote:

> There is no mind. It is created moment to moment, and doesn't have
> independent existence as a "thing"
>
> Both the free mind and the reactive mind are created from below.
>
> And when their creative source relaxes, neither exists. But in that moment,
> prior to this, they were as real as the movie on the screen
>
> So, how did I do as crazy?

As crazy as Hubbard in that regard:

"RULE: A PC'S FACSIMILES ARE NOT STORED, THEY ARE MADE IN THE INSTANT AND
UNMADE BY THE PC, therefore remedy of mock-ups AND THEIR PERSISTENCE, is
actually a direct route to Clear and winds up with no obsessive mock-up
making (which we call a bank)." -- Scientology: Clear Procedure Issue One

.

Fri Nov 11 06:06:02 EST 2016
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/ted/ClearProcedure