acw11.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Sat Nov 12 06:06:02 EST 2016

Homer W. Smith wrote:

> > >Is there a mood you are unwilling to experience? Will unlock most
> > >MASSES.
>
>     How is a Mood different from an Emotion?
>
>     Homer

As you can observe not very much, I found the general public could
answer the mood question where-as they tended to have difficulty with
emotion. Mood also will get the predisposition that set the unwilling to
experience mood into play.

Also the client puts attitudes and combinations of subjects or feelings
with mood. And if it is an unwilling to experience, it acts as a self
created stop, thus solidifying the area.

When you find an unwilling to experience item. (there are often several
in a very solid mass.)

Run:

>From where could a (God, Godlike, Spiritual Being, Someone)
experience..(the unwilling to experience mood)? to a win.

Then run:  From where could a......create (the item)? To a win.

This combination will usually set the flows in motion and the MASS will
begin to disintergrate.

Main Entry: emo·tion
Pronunciation: i-'mO-sh&n
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French, from emouvoir to stir up, from Old French
esmovoir, from Latin
emovEre to remove, displace, from e- + movEre to move
Date: 1579
1 a obsolete : DISTURBANCE b : EXCITEMENT
2 a : the affective aspect of consciousness : FEELING b : a state of
feeling c : a psychic and physical reaction (as anger or fear)
subjectively experienced as strong feeling and physiologically involving
changes that prepare the body for immediate vigorous action
synonym see FEELING

Main Entry: 1mood
Pronunciation: 'müd
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English mOd; akin to Old High German
muot mood
Date: before 12th century
1 : a conscious state of mind or predominant emotion : FEELING; also :
the expression of mood especially in art or literature
2 archaic : a fit of anger : RAGE
3 a : a prevailing attitude : DISPOSITION b : a receptive state of mind
predisposing to action c : a distinctive atmosphere or context : AURA

Sat Nov 12 06:06:02 EST 2016
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/acw/acw11.memo