ra5.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Fri Nov 18 12:06:03 EST 2016

CB Willis (cbwillis at adore.lightlink.com) wrote:
>Homer Wilson Smith (homer at lightlink.com) wrote:
>>     People get the idea that people *DESERVE* to be paid for their
>>work, art, effort etc, as if the universe gives a damn about human
>>considerations.

>If it sells, it sells, if it doesn't it doesn't.  Professional writing is
>an entrepreneurial venture unless you work for a company doing journalism,
>tech writing, editing.  Who is asking for handouts?

     We are not talking about handouts.

     We are talking about POLICE ENFORCEMENT AT THE POINT
OF A GUN to secure copyrights.

     You need to consider and understand 3 concepts.

    1.) Total Traceability, no anonymity
    2.) Total Moderation
    3.) Total Sniffability, No Encryption

     If you think that no anonymity, total moderation and no
encryption are a good thing, then you will think copyrights are a good
thing, for *ONLY* with these three things in place can copyrights be
enforced.

     If you think that untraceable anonymity, no moderation and
unbreakable encryption is a good thing, then copyrights are dead,
period.

     So are you building the new police state or the new group
consciosness?  Which is it?

     There are no police in heaven.

     Homer

>- CBW

Homer Wilson Smith   Clear Air, Clear Water,  Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959       A Green Earth and Peace. Internet Access, Ithaca NY
homer at lightlink.com  Is that too much to ask? http://www.lightlink.com

Homer Wilson Smith   Clear Air, Clear Water,  Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959       A Green Earth and Peace. Internet Access, Ithaca NY
homer at lightlink.com  Is that too much to ask? http://www.lightlink.com

Fri Nov 18 12:06:02 EST 2016
WEB:  http://www.clearing.org
BLOG: http://adoretheproof.blogspot.org
FTP:  ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/homer/eco13.memo
Send mail to archive at lightlink.com saying help in body
=========== http://www.lightlink.com/theproof ===============
Therefore, Learning with Certainty implies Learning,
but not by Being an Effect, and not across a Distance.