adr82.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Mon Nov 21 00:06:02 EST 2016

.ll 72
.fo off
.co on
.ce ((Editor's comments in double parenthesis - Homer))

.ce ADR - 82
.ce

.ce Copyright (C) Homer Wilson Smith
.ce Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes

======================================================================== 19
Date:         Mon, 13 Mar 89 16:58:25 EST
From:         "Homer W. Smith" <CTM at CORNELLC>
To:           adore-l at ualtavm

     Regarding the recent subscription request made to this list
rather than to the listserver, I would like to mention that often
on other lists when this happens, the poor soul is flamed mercilessly,
for not knowing how to do it right.

     Please, I would hope that the people on this list are more
human than that.

     I welcome anyone on this list no matter how they manage to
get subscribed.  If they send a note to the list instead of the
listserver as they should I will add them by hand.

 Homer W. Smith      adore-l at ualtavm      3/13/89 subscriptions

Mon Nov 21 00:06:02 EST 2016
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/adore/adr82.memo