exm30.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Tue Nov 22 06:06:03 EST 2016

             ((My comments in double parentheses - Homer))

                                VOLUME 2

                                EXM - 30

         Copyright (C) 1992 A Voice of the Free Zone (Electra)
       Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes.

     Disclaimer:  The following material is for adult fantasy and
entertainment purposes only.  It is in no way meant to imply any thing
real about anyone or anything whether living or imaginary.  Part of
being sane, apart from knowing who your friends are, is being able to
know fantasy from reality.

                        VOL 2 TABLE OF CONTENTS

                     This work is free, keep it so.

     EXM-30 VOL 2, Prologue
     EXM-31 THE FREE ZONE
     EXM-32 FREE ZONE PORTS
     EXM-33 A FEW NOTES ABOUT LRH BY OTTO J. ROOS
     EXM-34 L. RON HUBBARD, MAN OR MORE THAN MAN? BY BOB ROSS
     EXM-35 DANGEROUS COMMUNICATION
     EXM-36 CAN WE EVER BE FRIENDS?
     EXM-37 THE FOUR FLOWS OF SCIENTOLOGY
     EXM-38 HELP

                                PROLOGUE

     Definition: Closing Terminals.  Closing terminals means moving in
on something that makes you mad and trying to destroy or change it.  The
answer to anything you don't like is to make more of it and place
greater space between you and it.  This was the action of total
responsibility you used to create the thing in the first place.  The way
to vanish unwanted conditions is to recreate the original conditions of
their creation.

     I have included a list of Free Zone Ports for fantasy lovers.

     I know some of you are opposed to anonymous postings.  Ah, well
that is what GPMs are all about, goals and opposition goals, dungeons
and dragons.

     First I would like to commend Nick Papadakis at mintaka for his
strong stand in our defense.  I will try not to abuse the privilege he
has afforded me.  Adult fantasy has a long standing position in American
society and the right of authors to write under a Pen Name and Pen
Address has long been established.

     Those who are more interested in identifying posters than they are
in the safety of the poster, really don't want the poster to post at
all.

     If at any time Nick wishes me to stop posting to this list via
mintaka, all he has to do is say so on the list and I will get the
message.  I will not violate his wishes.

     If anyone would like to inform Nick at ghoti.lcs.mit.edu of this note
please do so.  Perhaps the owner of the list would be so kind?

     Secondly I would call for anyone in the Free Zone to set up an
anonymous FTP site for archiving all of alt.religion.scientology
postings.

     Thirdly I would call for someone in the Free Zone to set up another
list alt.religion.scientology.freezone expressly for the purpose of
disseminating Scientology and posting Tech.  This list should have an
anonymous posting ability similar to alt.sex.bondage.

     Lastly it is obvious that like the Klingons who must lower their
cloaking shields to interact with anybody, I endanger myself every time
I post.  If you feel that the material I have been giving you is of
worth, you should consider archiving it personally and giving it via
private e-mail to new members looking to create a free and workable
Scientology.  Although my postings are copyrighted, you can freely
distribute them by any means to other people who might be interested in
Scientology whether it be in the Church or the Free Zone.

     The Free Zone depends on free communication.  Any effort to stop
communication or endanger those who are willing to communicate is a
direct opposition to the goals of the Free Zone and a Free Earth.

     You want to go OT don't you?  Well there is the Church if that
route works for you.  FOR MANY IT WILL.  The price they charge however
is a closed mouth and an empty pocket book.

     For the rest of you, you will have to take some responsibility to
insure that others like yourselves find out about OT and start that
journey as soon as possible.  The more of you walking on that road and
the more communication there is between you about it, the easier it will
be for each of you to get across.

     Earth needs OT's more than it needs anything else in the universe.

     Some people consider it the height of arrogance to think that
anything you might write or say could be of any worth to anyone.  Well
what I write has helped me, that is not only why it got written but also
how it got written, for often the flow of cognition after a session is
directed best to a terminal.

     All I can say is that my own material has been of worth to me, and
I pass it on to you as I would want you to pass on to me what you have
learned in your journey upward.  Not only truths found, but also how you
found those truths, your Tech.

     Because it will be a while before I am willing to reveal myself
publicly, those of you who find value in what I have said might take it
upon yourselves to make sure others get to see the material too, to see
if they find any value also.

     If this is arrogance about my own writings or self importance then
so be it.

     Those who are concerned about the size of my ego, probably wish
they had one.  Any OT as wide as the sky will tell you that.

     I only write what I wish someone else had written for me as a
child.  Then perhaps I would not have had to suffer so, for life before
Truth was an unimaginable Hell on Earth.

     Electra

Tue Nov 22 06:06:02 EST 2016
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/electra/exm30.memo