ss25.script

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Thu Nov 24 12:06:02 EST 2016

                       SUPER SCIO #9B

                  THE BIG SPLITTER IMPLANT

Copyright 1996

All commercial rights are reserved to the author, who currently
wishes to remain anonymous and therefore is writing under the
pen name of "The Pilot".  Individuals may freely copy these files
on the internet for their own use and they may be made available
on any web server who does not charge for them and who does not
alter their contents.

Read SUPER SCIO #6 DIVIDE AND CONQUER first.

Of everything I tried to run, the big splitter was the worst and
gave me the most trouble.  I did not have the "point to" command
and this is virtually unrunable without it.  I would run this
a bit, and even get through one or two goals worth and then I'd
get sick.  Then I'd try and correct the platens (see platen 2 given
later in this document), fix wrong items, revise the procedure,
or try a different angle of approach, and it would work for a
little while and then I would get sick again.  My next attempt
was to put together platen HS (given later in this document)
which let me cool down and key out the splitter implants
without running platen 2 directly.  This worked to handle
the charge I'd stirred up but did not go to a full EP and when
I again tried to run platen 2 after this, I still got into trouble.
So eventually I just gave up, despite the fact that whenever I did
get any part of it to run well, it seemed to release a lot of horsepower.
It always felt like I was working with the underlying structure of
reality and it was very disheartening that it couldn't be run
successfully.  But even the failed attempts improved my ability to
think in the area, and once enough time had passed to let this all
cool down, I was better able to consider the mechanics involved and
figured out the "point to" process.

Now that I have the "point to" command, this thing just falls apart
and is easy to handle.  I have not yet done a thorough run on it
with the new techniques, but it worked like magic on a quick pass
to handle what had been stirred up during my failed research
attempts.

The big splitter had you split off 128 different types of entities
which do various things like keeping the universe mocked up and
blocking your perceptions etc.  The splitting pattern was repeated
over and over again using each of the penalty universe goals, so
you have lots of pieces of yourself being these various things.
Because of the use of penalty goals in the platen, you should run
some charge off of the penalty universes before attempting to handle
this one.

The new super simple procedure is as follows:

Take the list of 128 entity types (given below):

1. Check the type entity for a read and spot where it is, or just
spot one that's being this type.

2. Have it point to the being it divided from.  Generally it will
blow or dissolve.  If not, then get it to point again until it
points with certainty (you don't care where its pointing nor do
you care whether or not you are certain, but the entity should
be certain).  If still no blow, then do step 3.

3. If necessary, ask it "who are you" (getting a "me" answer) until
it blows or dissolves.

4. Then check the item again and repeat until no more respond on
this one.

Just go through the entire list from top to bottom, taking up anything
that reacts and not worrying about searching too hard or being
evangelistic about trying to wake things up.

When you finish, start back up at the top again.  Carry on until
the whole thing just FNs.

Maybe after this you should take a full pass through the complete
implant platen (platen 2) and see if any more show up (handling as
above).  I would recommend using the penalty goal "To Create" in the
platen since this is the most basic one.  Then you could try running
the above procedure again, this time going much deeper (unless you
have already hit bedrock and taken the whole thing completely
apart).  Possibly this might go to some fantastic cognition or
ability which takes care of the whole area of split pieces of
yourself, but I can't say for sure because I'm not there yet
myself.

If you miss one that is ready to run on a type that you are checking,
sometimes you can't find anything on the next type.  So if there
seems to be nothing there and its not FNing, check the previous
type again.

A lot of these are off in non-physical locations, so don't limit
your attention to the immediate area of the body or get to worried
about where these locations actually are, just locate on a basis of
it is where it is.

It is possible that some of the things I did while researching
this are still needed.  I'm not in a position to tell, since
I used those things enough to knock out an
Thu Nov 24 12:06:02 EST 2016
WEB:  http://www.clearing.org
BLOG: http://adoretheproof.blogspot.org
FTP:  ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/homer/adore658.memo
Send mail to archive at lightlink.com saying help in body
=========== http://www.lightlink.com/theproof ===============
Therefore, Learning with Certainty implies Learning,
but not by Being an Effect, and not across a Distance.

ntity types set up by the big splitter incident
(platen 2).  They are listed in reverse order since this is the
easier way to run them when using a fast blow by inspection
technique (rather than running all the programming items as given
in platen 2).

There is a translating problem in that I am assigning English words
to high order concepts which often do not have an exact
representation in English.

This is a first draft and may be slightly incorrect, especially in
regards to the order of the items since they can be run
successfully out of sequence.  The correct sequence makes things
easier and makes it much easier to reach the entities, but if you
can get ahold of one, it will run without creating BPC even though
others are skipped.  Running in reverse sequence seems best
because the Guardians etc. at the end start making trouble if you
run off too much in the earlier sections without handling them.

This list has corrections (marked with a *) that were made
subsequently to researching platen 2 (which is included at the end
of this document).  These are tentative and are based on things
which seemed to need to be handled as part of running sequentially
through the list of types.

Group 16 - Final blockage
 (blockage against taking this implant apart).

128. OVERSOUL    - manages all the others
127. GUARDIAN    - guards the implant, fights against erasure
126. HOLDER      - holds entities who try to blow
125. SUPPRESSOR  - hides the implant
* 125A HIDER (may be same as Suppressor)
124. DENIER      - says it never happened
123. MISDIRECTOR - dubs in, alters, & shifts attention
* 123A BOUNCER (may be same as misdirector)
122. INVALIDATOR - invalidates anything you run
121. RESTIMULATOR- keeps the implant in restim
* 121A RESISTOR  - resists change

Group 15 - Final Structure
 (entities maintaining the structure of the implant itself)

120. UNIFIER (JOINER) (GROUPER) - pulls everything together
119. KEEPER     - keeps (holds) you down in the implant
118. IMPLANTER  - continually re-runs the items on you
117. SPLITTER   - continually makes everyone split (divide)
116. CORRECTIVE ENTITY - fixes anything that comes undone
      (or REPAIRER)
115. PERPETUATOR - perpetuates the implant (keeps it going)
114. DRAMATIZER
113. INNER GUARD - keeps you from looking at yourself (&
      seeing this structure of entities)

Group 14 - Spiritual Blockage

112. DEVIL (DEMON) - makes trouble for you
111. DEGRADER  - encourages degradation
112. TEMPTER   - tempts you to do evil
109. DELUSION ENTITY - creates delusions
108. TERROR (FEAR) ENTITY - makes you afraid, especially of
     anything to do with the mind or spirits
107. CONFUSION ENTITY - tries to keep you confused
106. DISCOURAGER - discourages any effort to do anything
     about this (might be the same as 27 Depressor)
105. INTERIORIZER - makes you interiorize into the universe,
      bodies, etc.

Group 13 - Spiritual Structure

104. RECYCLER  - between lives, cycles you into a "new" being.
103. EXECUTIONER - destroys your old identity between lives
102. PUNISHER  - arranges punishments
101. JUDGE     - judges your conduct (harshly) (all the time, but
     especially between lives).
*101A BETWEEN LIVES ENTITY (?)
100. ACCUSER   - accuses you of any possible wrongdoing
99.  ATTRACTOR - causes you to pull things in
98.  ANGEL     - a piece of yourself sent to serve "god" (universal mind)
97.  CREATOR / PART OF GOD (UNIVERSAL MIND) - a part of
     yourself sent to be part of god (your contribution to the
     universal mind, i.e. be the thought of the universe forever).
*97A UNIVERSAL MIND (? - as a separate item from 97 creator)

Note: the "god" or universal mind created by this implant to
manage the universe is not a self aware entity, but is a composite
composed of a piece of everybody and programmed (as in
computers) to run everything.  This is not meant to either validate
or invalidate any other type or definition of God which might or
might not exist, it is just a description of what was set up by this
implant.  Part of you goes into this "god" and part is made into an
"angel" which runs around enacting god's orders.

Group 12 - Existence Blockage

96. TRICKSTER    - tricks you
95. FATE (ARRANGER) - arranges fates for you
94. DISPERSER    - disperses you
93. INVERTER     - turns your postulates back against you
92. DECIEVER     - deceives you
91. OPPOSER      - mocks up opposition to your goals
90. EQUILIZER    - arranges Karma, balances things
89. WATCHER      - watches you

Group 11 - Existence Structure

88. ALIGNER (CO-ORDINATOR)
87. COACH        - keeps you from either winning or loosing
*87A. HUMANIZER
86. ENCOURAGER   - encourages you to stay here & live life
85. FUTURIZER    - puts things into the future for you
84. GOAL MAKER   - mocks up goals for you
83. GAME MAKER   - mocks up games
82. PLANNER      - plans your continued existence
81. GUIDE        - guides you deeper into existence/mest.

note: in general this group tries to keep you interested in existing
here and not trying to get out (Bingo and Movies for the
prisoners).

Group 10 - Physical blockage

80. REFLECTOR (ENERGY MIRROR) - unmocks energy beams
     by reflecting them back at you.
*80A COLLAPSAR
79. VACUUM (UNMOCKER) - drains energy & energy beams
78. PULL BACK - causes you to pull back your energy beams.
*78A BEAM STOPPER (?)
77. DIFFUSER  - causes energy beams to disperse & slide off of targets.
*77A. DEFLECTOR (may be same as diffuser)
76. CONSTRAINER - constrains you to follow physical universe law
75. BLOCKER     - blocks you from messing with the physical universe
74. BINDER      - binds you together with reality
*74A. AGREEMENT ENTITY (may be same as binder)
73. PROTECTOR   - protects the universe from your postulates
*73A MEST HOLDER

Group 9 - Physical Universe Structure

72. ACTUALIZER   - makes it all real
*72A SOLIDIFIER
*72B PERSISTER
71. SYNCHRONIZER - cross copies the simultaneousness of time
     between individuals, etc.
70. MEST CO-ORDINATOR - co-ordinates the interrelationship of mest
69. DETERMINATOR - value judges potential futures to maximize
      dynamics 9 to 16.
68. COMMUNICATOR - interconnects everybody
67. LOCATOR      - maintains the position of everything
66. GENERATOR    - projects reality
65. POSTULATOR   - mocks up reality

Group 8 - Social/Life Blockage

64. SINNER       - inspires "sin" (selfishness etc.)
63. CONFLICTOR   - inspires conflict
62. SEXUAL ENTITY - sensation & exchange of entities during sex etc.
61. SUBLIMATING ENTITY - (feelings of love, honor, courage, loyalty, etc.)
60. MOOD ENTITY - (shift moods between serene/troubled,
     calm/nervous, pleasant/irritated, etc.)
59. EMOTIONAL ENTITY - (cheerful, boredom, antagonism,
     rage,hostility,fear,grief,apathy)
58. ATTITUDE ENTITY - mocks up attitudes (like/dislike, etc.)
57. MORALIZER    - preaches at you & makes you feel guilty (?)

Group 7 - Social/Life Structure

56. MISOWNER    - says that this universe isn't your creation so
     you can't touch it.
55. SHELL (FOCUS) - surrounds you & focuses things in on you
54. MEST ENTITY - be the life within mest
53. ANIMATOR    - be the life in lower organisms
52. SYMPATHIZER - keep myself in sympathy
51. SOCIAL ENTITY - inspire ARC, comm, agreement, etc.
50. GROUP MIND  - be groups
49. SUPERBEING  - evolve by overwhelming individuals &
      making all become one.

Group 6B - Body Blockage

48. SICKNESS ENTITY - mocks up diseases in accordance with mest laws.
47. JAILER      - keeps you in the body
46. SLEEP CENTER - dreams & has you rebuild things while you sleep
45. SOMATIC ENTITY - physical pains/sensations
44. BODY BLOCKER - keeps you from modifying the body state by postulate.
*44A PERCEPTION BLOCKER (may be same as 43 filter)
43. FILTER    - filter out perceptions of entities, infinities, etc.
42. CRAVER    - craving food etc.
41. COMPELLER (COMPULSIVE ENTITY) - needing bodies & food etc. for bodies.

Group 5 - Body Structure

40. RELAYER   - relays body perceptions to you.
39. REPRESENTER - mocks up body perceptions (sight etc.)
*39A VISUAL ENTITY - composes pictures of reality that you look
     at instead of seeing directly
38. REACTIVE ENTITY - body reactions to the environment
37. BODY MACHINE - regulate body processes.
36. CELLULAR ENTITY - creates the cells
35. BODY LOCATOR - integrates cells, perceptions, etc. with
       space/time position
34. GE           - manages the body
33. BODY GENERATOR - projects the body

Group 4 - Mind Blockage

32. SHIFTER  - shifts attention into mest & off of theta
31. CONSCIENCE
30. JUSTIFIER
29. FORGETTER
28. ENTURBULATOR
27. DEPRESSOR (see 106 discourager)
26. EXHILARATOR
25. CONTROLLER

Group 3 - Mind Structure

24. FILE CLERK
23. RECORDING ENTITY
22. SYMBOLIZER
21. COMPUTATIONAL ENTITY
20. DECISION MAKER
19. RANDOMIZER
18. THINKER
17. INSTIGATOR

Group 1B - Theta blockage

16. DESTROYER - arranges accidents etc. to keep you from
     finding out about this or escaping.
15. NARCOTIC ENTITY - keeps the higher self feeling drugged
14. INHIBITOR - blocks non-physical perception etc.
13. DAMPER    - keeps you condensed to a point & in agreement,
     etc., holds you down.
12. PRESENTER - prevents manipulation of probability,
     resonance, cohesion, etc.
11. WRAITH    - drains energy
10. SUBCONSCIOUS - hides things & convinces you to stay limited
     & obedient.
 9. ABBERATOR - compels following the laws of cumulative
     charge, restimulation, etc.

Group 1A - Thetan Structure

8. FORMULATOR - inspires choices of strengths & weaknesses,
    likes & dislikes, etc.
7. INSPIRATIONAL ENTITY - inspires belief that everyone
    likes it here & you wouldn't want to leave, etc.
6. SEPARATOR - keeps you as an individual separate from your
    higher self, entities, infinity, etc.
5. RESTRICTOR - limits you to a located viewpoint
4. INDIVIDUALIZER - limits you to a single viewpoint, beingness, etc.
3. BENEFACTOR - gives you interesting rewards etc. for obeying
    the implant.
2. MOCKUP INVALIDATOR - invalidate anything which is not
    agreed upon.
1. INITIATOR - compel yourself to desire agreed upon mest,
    games, forms, reality, & existence.

========================

PLATEN HS (HIGHER SELF)

(See the improved procedure for handling the big splitter implant
given above and run that instead.  This is one of the earlier
routines I tried. - Sept 1996).

Apr 6, 1991

This platen runs out the splitter implant that divides you into a
"Higher Self" for each of the penalty universe goals.  These
higher selves are unaware pieces of yourself from which you
keep everything mocked up etc.  The higher self viewpoints are
quite busy but not self aware.  If you slide into one of these
viewpoints, its like being half asleep and in a trance (if you do
slide into one, just blow BTs or spot being made to split a few
times).

This should be run on all 64 of the positive penalty universe
goals before attempting to run platen 2.

1. Research Question

Before discovering this, I ran vast amounts of charge off of the
penalty universes using platen 1 and other techniques.  Next I
started researching platen 2, but it was a real bear and difficult to
run.  Then I found this, which takes vast amounts of charge off of
platen 2 and also off of the penalty universes.

This platen was much easier to run than platen 2 and produced tremendous
gains.  It will key out the big splitter implant (platen 2) although
it does not erase it or restore full causation over split pieces of
yourself.

The question is whether or not this can be run without first taking
a lot of charge off of platen 1.

If you should try to run this without first running platen 1, only
run one goal to start with and have a copy of platen 1 handy.  If
the goal gets over restimulated by this platen, use platen 1 to cool
it down.

Another question concerns what sequence to run the goals in.  I
went through this just running from To Endure upwards to To
Create, handling each goal in sequence.  I did it that way because
I had been fooling with platen 2 and that is the sequence that
platen 2 must be run in.  But I tried a few out of sequence and this
platen will run that way.  Since platen 1 runs easiest by taking the
largest reading goal first, it might be easier to run this platen in a
similar manner.

Therefore, the better procedure might be to assess the penalty
universe goals for which one to run first (assess the 16 dynamics
for largest read and then assess the goals for that dynamic) as
described in the penalty universe key out rundown.

A compromise method might be to check each goal starting from
To Endure and run this platen whenever you get a good read.

In any case, don't run this platen on a goal until you can get the
goal to read well (at least a fall).

2. General Procedure

There are two separate actions which must be combined to get this
to run.  One is the actual running of the higher self items.  The
other action is to handle the 8 types of Blocking Entities which
interfere with running this out.

The 8 types of blocking entities come from platen 2.  Actually,
there are 128 different types of entities laid in by platen 2, but
only one group of 8 tends to interfere with auditing.

You must run the 8 blocking entities whenever you start session
for the day, and in-between running each goal, and, if needed,
in-between each pass through the higher self items on a goal if you
run into interference that is keeping the items from erasing.

The higher self items for the goal must be flattened as a bracket.
I.E., you spot each item one after another and keep going through
the entire set of items rather than trying to flatten each item
individually.  At first I tried it the other way (flattening each item
as in OT2) and it was very difficult and a great deal of opposition
came in from the blocking entities.  Calling one item over and
over tends to stir up things.  The bracket procedure avoids this
and runs very quickly.  Often the whole thing blows on the first or
second pass through the items.

Other things can get in the way.  The RS handling and the
correction list given with platen 2 can be used with this platen if
needed.  This includes things such as items not erasing because
they justify overts etc.  However, these kind of stops only showed
up for me when I was tying to flatten each item.  I didn't need to
use any of these extras once I started with the bracket version of
the procedure.  So have the introduction to platen 2 available for
its corrective actions, but you probably wouldn't need it.  Platen 2
also has more extensive procedures for handling the blocking
entities, but they didn't generally seem to be needed to run this
platen.

If the TA is up at start, only run blocking entities until it comes
down.

Fly ruds or whatever to get an FN before starting the rundown.
Thereafter, try to avoid using ruds at session start unless you
know that one is out.  Many basics on rud chains are either items that
are late in the penalty universes or are earlier things that are heavily
restimulated by the penalty universes.  If you use a rud to get an FN rather
than to handle an immediate upset etc. while you are in the middle
of this rundown, there is a tendency to run into the penalty universe
items at the bottom of the chain.  If this happens, spot the goal
connected with the item and spot native state for the goal a few
times to get the item to key out.  (this odd business of ruds
continually running straight back into penalty universe items only
seemed to occur while I was working with this particular rundown).

The blocking entities can suppress an FN, and they can drive the
TA very high.  Blow off a few of them and it will come right down
into range.

The higher self can erase and the FN can be suppressed by
blocking entities.  If the needle gets very stiff, there may be too
many to blow at one sitting.  If the higher self items read as being
erased, then they are.  If necessary, take a break and then blow
blocking entities and then check again for erasure.  It should FN
once everything is out of the way.  Unfortunately, this makes it
easy to overrun handling a higher self.  If you do overrun, it
brings lots of blocking entities into restim, so you will generally
need a break and one or two passes through the list of blocking
entities as well as rehabbing the erasure before it will FN.

The blocking entities can turn on a still needle type phenomena.
If one turns on, check who's keeping it all hidden and handle them.

There is a distinct feeling of the universe shifting around you
when you get a higher self to dissolve (erase).  The room may
appear to jump.  You can also get light versions of this sometimes
on an item erasing without the whole higher self dissolving.  You
can even get this sometimes on blowing a blocking entity.

After running through a lot of goals, a type of blocking entity
might fully erase and cease to trouble you.  You will suddenly be
aware of doing the blocking entity activity and feel a major shift in
the universe and feel a lot better (and get a wide FN).  After that,
the type that erased will only show up very rarely.  If it does
read, spot it and it will usually blow by inspection or on the first
question (if it doesn't, check if it already blew before continuing.
Also watch out for  protest, false read, or somebody else mocking
up the item).

----------------

3. ENTITY ASSESSMENT:

As a preliminary or corrective step or as a general cleanup, and
between running each goal, the following list of blocking entities
should be handled.

GUARDIAN
OVERSOUL
HOLDER
SUPPRESSOR
DENIER
MISDIRECTOR
INVALIDATOR
RESTIMULATOR

Whenever you get a read, have them do the following:

A. Spot being made into a ...
B. Spot being made to split.
B2. Point to the being you divided from (this step added Nov 1996)
C. Spot the first time you were made to split.
D. Spot making others split.
E. Who are you? (Me).

Generally they blow before you finish these steps.

Often, you get an early blow without realizing it and start running
another of the same type whose back of the first one.  But he
didn't get the first question, so he doesn't blow.  So if you don't
get a blow after E, check if your running another of the same type
and if so, go back to question A.

If this isn't the case and you still didn't get a blow, then have them
"Spot the false data in the implant" (& first time you were
implanted with false data & implanting others with false data).
Then use "Who are you" again.

Note that you will get a read when the entity does each command
above.  If you don't see the read, feel around and get him located
and get your TR1 in and get him to do the command.

When the entity blows, check for another of the same type.

After you have had a cog on and become cause over each of the 8
types, there is a tendency to find exactly one of each on each
goal and have them each blow on being spotted.  Once it starts
going this way, it runs very very fast and tends to FN.  But don't
neglect doing it on each goal because opposition starts building
up again if you do.

On rare occasions, entities of other types may interfere or cause
trouble.  These might be things like corrective entities, etc. that
are listed in platen 2.  If something seems to be hanging around or
trying to interfere with auditing and doesn't handle on the above
list, check if there is some other type of entity giving trouble.  If
you can spot the type of entity they are being, then use the above
procedure.  Otherwise, have them spot what they are doing, and
then have them spot being programmed to do that and then
continue with step B above.  Generally this will let you blow them
without having to figure out exactly what they are being or going
through a long assessment of 128 types etc.  If you blow one this
way, check for another who is being the same thing and handle
(often you will run through a bunch of them).

4. Procedure for running the Higher Self.

A. Spot native state for the goal and spot being pushed in, pushing
another in and another pushing others into the penalty universe
for this goal.

B. Spot the item "TO (goal) IS TO BE THE INFINITE (terminal)
AND DIVIDE INTO MY HIGHER AND LOWER SELF FOREVER".

C. Spot being the higher self as a manifestation of the infinite
(terminal).  Repeat step A (native state) from the higher self
viewpoint.

D. From the higher self viewpoint, spot the original split into the
infinite terminal.  Spot the mirror which shows you splitting into
infinite copies of the terminal and spot becoming the terminal
spread out to infinity.  (note - this is a quick keyout of the splitter
section of platen 2).  If this gets restimulative, alternate it with step
A (native state) until it cools down.  You can also spot being made
to split, the first time you were made to split, and making others
split from the higher self viewpoint if necessary.  (now you probably
should have the higher self viewpoint point to the being it divided
from - Nov 96).

E. Now run the higher self through the programming items that
were implanted into it.  Get each item to read, but don't continue
to flatten the item after it reads well.  If you can't get an item to
read, try suppress and inval, and also try calling the previous item
once (but don't overdo it).  If still no read, go on to the next item.

The programming items are as follows:

TO (goal) INFINITELY  IS TO BE MY HIGHER SELF AND:

1. CREATE THIS FOREVER
2. DEFEND THIS FOREVER
3. REPLACE THIS FOREVER
4. KEEP THIS MOCKED UP FOREVER

5. ESTABLISH THIS SPACE FOREVER
6. HIDE THIS FOREVER
7. HOLD THIS TOGETHER FOREVER
8. KEEP THIS UNCHANGING FOREVER

9. MAINTAIN THIS LOCATION FOREVER
10. ENERGIZE THIS FOREVER
11. PROTECT THIS FOREVER
12. OBSCURE THIS FOREVER

13. SOLIDIFY THIS FOREVER
14. STABILIZE THIS FOREVER
15. GUARD THIS FOREVER
16. FORGET THIS FOREVER

If the needle goes dead on you and gets stuck and you go
through a number of items without being able to get any to read,
then abandon this pass through the detail items and handle the 8
blocking entities.  Then start a new pass.

If any items could not be gotten to read while doing a pass
through this, then handle the 8 types of blocking entities before
doing the next pass.

Begin each pass from step A (native state).  On subsequent passes,
you can shortcut the steps but be sure to spot native state and the
item in step B well enough to get them to read.

On the first pass for a particular goal, you should be careful to use
the full statement (including the goal) on each item, but on
subsequent passes, you can shortcut this, stating the prefix
occasionally and then running through a number of end phrases
as if they were all separated by commas (getting a read on each
one).

Often the goal and the words "higher self" will each read within
the item.  This is not a read on the item, it is a read on the charge
of the entire bracket of items.  However, the item itself can read at
the point where you spot the intention of the end phrase even if
you haven't finished thinking the end phrase in words - this is a
valid prior read.

If you feel a major shift while going through the items, check for
erasure of the whole bracket of items (it might just be erasure of
one item).

On erasure, the higher self will read as having dissolved and you
can get a read on being "free of this".  If erased with no FN, take
a short break and then handle the 8 types of blocking entities and
then confirm the erasure.

5. Inverted goals

Besides running on the 64 positive goals, this will also run on the
64 inverted goals.  The inverted ones are a bit harder to handle,
so you should run all the positive ones first with the following
exception.  If you really feel upset and angry at a positive goal
and at people doing the positive goal and there is too much
charge on it to run, then you have the inverted goal in heavy
restim and will need to run it off first.

Negative goals run just like positive goals except for spotting
native state (Step A).  Native state is at the bottom of a negative
goal (i.e., you go out the bottom back to native state) rather than at
the top.  And it is the positive goal that holds the negative goal in
place.  So you have to handle it as follows:

Spot "TO (negative goal) IS NATIVE STATE" at the end of the
implant.

Look up to the very beginning of the implant and spot "To
(positive goal) IS NATIVE STATE" there.  (it might not read or
be very real at this point but put your attention on it anyway).

Spot the implant messing up the positive goal so badly that you
decide to abandon the positive goal and decide to HATE and
GET EVEN.  Spot these decisions as being part of the implant.
(this is the positive to negative crossover - see the XOVER platen
if necessary).  Spot the negative goal as stemming from this.

Again spot the top of the positive goal (native state) as begin the
start of the entire positive/negative sequence.  Get the positive
goal's native state item to read.  If it wouldn't, repeat the above
(especially spotting the crossover) until it does (if necessary, use
the treadmill XOVER platen).

Once you get this to read, then do the rest of step A (being
pushed in etc.).  Note that it is always the positive goal that you're
pushed into (and later you fall through into the negative goal).

Now continue running the higher self on the negative goal from
step B onward.  Whenever you need to repeat step A, simply spot
the negative goal, then spot the positive goal as being prior to
and above it and run step A for the positive goal.

All the remaining items for running out the higher self will run
using the negative goal.

An interesting little note is the observation that a positive goal
can be run on this without the negative goal going into restim.
I.E., you can run positive goals one after the other as long as you
don't hit one where the negative is already in heavy restim due to
life.  This would seem to be one of the very big gains from going
clear.  In late track, positive and negative goals are a mutually
restimulative package that float together in time.  In early track
(prior to CC), the negative goal is a consequence of dropping out
the bottom of a positive goal and abandoning it.

==========================================ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ

                 PLATEN 2

Jun 25, 1991

Note: the various procedures for running this have generally
been superseded by the easier approach given in the write-up on
Procedure HS (higher self handling).  After running procedure
HS and then clearing out each entity type (see the write-up on the
Summary of Entity types etc.) it should be possible to blow this on
each goal simply by running the first few items to FN and then
doing the final processing steps given at the end.  I have not
deleted the old way of handling this in case it turns out to be
needed in the future.

I originally ran through this on the first goal using a long
procedure to try and handle all the entities that showed up in a
thorough manner.  In doing so, I spent much too much time on one
goal and other things went into restim.  So I cut back to a "fast"
procedure to get through as quickly as possible without stirring up
too much opposition and ran through a few goals that way.  This
worked well at first but again the unrun goals gradually built up
more charge.  Then I switched to procedure HS which gave me a
fast destimulative pass across all of the goals.  References in here
to the long and the fast procedures refer to the two different ways
that I used while running this directly before coming up with the
HS procedure.  It is possible that you might need to run through
one goal completely just to get a good grasp of the incident.

The material in here should be known even when using
procedure HS since this covers some of the unusual situations
such as RSes and provides useful background data.

         ----------------

This is the original procedure:

Run for each penalty universe goal.

Check for and handle "guardians" (clusters similar to control
entities) often.  use: a) spot being made into a guardian, b) spot
being made to split (& first time & making others split if needed),
c) spot being implanted with false data (& first time & implanting
others with false data if needed), d) spot native state for goal (if
one is being run)(&being pushed into it, pushing others in, &
others pushing others in, if needed), e) who are you.

After a guardian comes apart, there may be individuals remaining,
use acks & who are you.  There also may be copies etc.

Also check for & handle machine entities (PMEs) with the usual
techniques (spot being made into a machine etc.).

If TA is up (above 3.5) at start, only run guardians and PMEs and
individuals remaining until it comes down.  High TA can also be
overrun, check for an entity who is overrun, have them spot
going release, and ask who are you.  If TA still wouldn't come
down, rerun steps 1-3 below and then find more guardians etc.
Note, the TA can be up slightly at start because of anticipating the
next item.  If the TA comes down on blowing guardians etc. but
starts drifting right back up again in session, then its overrun,
guardians will not drive it up while you are actually running a
process.  But they can push it up even during a very quick break.

Check for and handle these every time you resume, and also
frequently during session, and any time the needle gets very
tight, or if any somatics turn on, and after every item in the
universe buttons section below.

Revision: In addition to guardians, there are also Oversouls,
Restimulators, Suppressors, Holders, and Misdirectors which may
need to be handled.  The handling is pretty much the same.  Have
them spot being made into a ... & then run split, false data, and
native state.  Further revision: use the expanded list of types
given in procedure HS.

Somatics are generally instigated by the guardians who get
machines to mock them up.  Handle the guardian and then the
machine.  Needle tightening up is either too much cross
restimulation (auditing too long) or errors (which restimulate) or
there is a restimulator or suppressor active.  Trouble blowing
ones who seem to have been handled properly is usually because
a holder is operating, or one of the other types is invalidating
them or something.  If you start feeling disbelief, unreality, or
start invalidating the existence of this implant (after running it
successfully) then check for oversouls or suppressors.

The best approach might be to run steps 1 to 4 (1st section + group
processing) and then go right to the specific sections on guardians
etc. (near the end) and run through them lightly to cool down all
these various entities.  Then run the complete platen from the
beginning thoroughly.

----------------

ROCK SLAMS:

An RS while running this will generally be due to an entity with
heavy overts.

ASSESS:
a. Designing this implant?
b. Sentencing others to this implant?
c. Running this implant in on others?
d. Creating this implant (postulating the items or the implant
   universe into existence for use against others).
e. 3rd partying others to use this against each other?
f. Wanting to get rid of everybody?

Spot the overt and MWH and spot E/S if needed.  Then find the
earlier evil purp.  It will be something like making others dead
forever or getting rid of everyone.  Since this implant is at the
point where he went down into the Symbols universe, the evil
purp will be around the time period of the late games universe (it
will probably be after the treadmill since that is generally what is
underlying the RS).

Then spot the overt prior to the evil purpose.  It will be something
like cheating on a game etc. which was only bad (not evil) but
gave him a horrendous MWH.  Note that it was still quite hard for
people to really hurt each other in this time period since they
were not yet locked into bodies etc.  Or spot the prior confusion.

During this, you should see the RS get smaller and less frantic on
each step (RS erasing).  If it just turns off, he's probably dived
out of sight and will show up again later.

If he doesn't blow when the RS clears, run some key buttons like
spot being made to split or spotting native state or who are you
until he does.

Deeper underneath this is the goal inversion items of "hate" and
"get even" that were laid in by the treadmill.  If you're not in the
middle of running a goal, you can assess the penalty universes for
the one underlying the RS and then handle the inversion (see the
write-up on the treadmill).  I did this on an RS while running platen
2 and it worked well, but the goal that assessed out was different
from the one that I was running.  When the being blew, fooling
with the other goal left all sort of other stuff stirred up and caused
cross-restimulation which had to be cooled off.

Note that it will not be your RS.  The needle motion itself is due to
a being jumping around pushing and restimulating all sorts of
other entities in an effort to keep this from running out.  He
doesn't actually make the RS, its the motion of the crowd of beings
that he's kicking around that moves the needle.

NOTE:

This occurs in an implant universe.  You are not in a body being
shown pictures or anything like that.  It is a full reality being
created around you.  This occurs in a transition universe between
the games and symbols universes.  This is the implant that I have
been calling the big splitter.  There are many later implants which
use items out of this or variations thereof.  It is intentionally stirred
up when you want to get rid of somebody or make them dead
forever.  A key restimulator is the prison planet implant used to
sentence people to earth and also some parts of the between lives
implants.  But the other things are shallow locks on this and just
get solid if you try to run infinity type items out of them.

This is later than the penalty universes, but prevents erasing
them (the cloud of guardians etc. block it).  But the penalty
universe does have the basic charge on the goal, so run it first
(platen 1) to get a key out.  Then this platen will erase.  After
erasing platen 2 for the goal, platen 1 can be run to erasure.

ENTITY ASSESSMENT:

As a preliminary or corrective step or as a general cleanup, the
following list of entity types created by the incident can be
assessed.

GUARDIAN
OVERSOUL
HOLDER
SUPPRESSOR
DENIER
MISDIRECTOR
INVALIDATOR
RESTIMULATOR
MACHINE

Whenever you get a read, have them do the following:

a. Spot being made into a ...
 (& first time & making others into ..)
b. (expanded procedure - spot doing ..., & earlier & first time)
c. Spot being made to split.
 (& first time & making others split)
 (add "point to the being you divided from")
d. Spot the false data in the implant.
 (& first time you were implanted with false data & implanting
others with false data).
e. Spot "To (goal) is native state"
 (& being pushed into it, pushing others in, & others pushing
others in).

If the same type shows up often, then use the expanded
procedure (i.e., add step b) to cool them down.

A fast procedure is to simply do the assessment and indicate the
read and then go on flattening platen 2.  I.E., guardian reads so
you indicate that someone is guarding the item and then flatten the
item without trying to blow the being.  They'll all blow when you
erase the later sections of the implant, and they'll settle down &
let you run it out (they are very interested and blow in droves on
the later items) if you ack what they are doing and get them to
stop.  But don't use this shortcut if your turning on somatics or the
TA wouldn't come down because it leaves a lot of guys hanging
around half awake expecting you to erase the items soon.

Note that MACHINE in the above list was a catchall that would
pick up others out of the 128 types in the rare cases where they
were giving trouble.

CORRECTION LIST:

1. Has an item been overrun?
2. has an item been left unflat?
3. has an entity been overrun?
4. has an entity been left unflat?
5. Is there an entity who is worried about the others?
6. Earlier Run? (as in OT2 procedure)
7. Slipped over onto another goal? (rehab the item for the goal being run).
8. Cross-restim? (indicate & take a break).
9. Is an active entity interfering with running this? (assess entities etc.)
10. Individuals remaining (acknowledge each to blow).
11. Invalidated an erasure?
12. Bypassed an FN?
13. Was there an error in running an item?
14. Is there an error on the item itself? (Misworded? Out of
     sequence? Missing item?)
15. Erased for some but not for others?
16. Goal keyed out? (indicate, rehab, & take a break)
17. Did an entity come back?
18. Did you put it all back? (indicate, rehab, & take a break).
19. Was a blow interrupted?
20. Is someone trying to replace an item that erased?
21. Is someone trying to replace an entity that blew?
22. Does someone have a MWH connected with an item?
23. Does an entity have an evil purpose connected with an item?
24. Was the same item left unflat in an earlier goal?
25. Was an entity handled using an incorrect type?
26. Was an entity mishandled?
27. Does the item justify an overt?
28. Is there something else wrong?

Note, this platen is flatten with OT2 techniques plus the handling
of entities (as in III & NOTS).  Correction lists from these levels
can also be used if needed.

Fast Procedure:

Spot the item repetitively.
Spot doing the item & earlier & first time.
Spot item some more or confirm that it erased.

On first sections where the items are false datums that tell you how
wonderful its going to be rather than doingness items, spot the
item as a false datum instead of spotting doing the item.

Often you feel a slight shift as an item erases.  Erasing an item
does give a tiny FN, but it can be too small to register on the
meter.  If it has erased, checking for erasure on the meter will
produce a read.

----------------

1. Section 1: Infinity

(the space is like being in a thin white cloud with nothing visible).

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO :

  a. PERCEIVE ULTIMATE TRUTH
  b. ACHIEVE ULTIMATE PURPOSE
  c. PERCEIVE ULTIMATE BEAUTY
  d. EXPERIENCE ULTIMATE ENLIGHTENMENT
  e. RECEIVE ULTIMATE ADMIRATION
  f. ACHIEVE ULTIMATE BEINGNESS
  g. ACHIEVE ULTIMATE DOINGNESS
  h. ACHIEVE ULTIMATE HAVINGNESS
  i. WIELD ULTIMATE POWER
  j. BE GOD

2. Temple

a. The terminal appears in front of you (spot this).

b. TO (goal) IS TO BECOME THE INFINITE (terminal).

c. TO BECOME THE INFINITE (terminal) IS TO BECOME GOD.

d. The temple appears (spot it).

e.TO BECOME GOD IS TO BECOME THE INFINITE (terminal)
AND (do goal) INFINITELY.

3. Spotting steps

Possibly this step and the following one (4 below) should be
skipped when using the fast procedure.

Spot the following with intention, and broadcast it out to the crowd
of entities etc. that started waking up while running the above.

a. Spot the false data in the implant.
b. Spot that you don't have to be the terminal to do the goal.
c. Spot that you don't have to do the goal to get the things
promised (falsely) in the items in section 1.
d. Spot that you don't have to be the terminal to get the things
promised in the items in section 1.
e. Spot that these items were all false promises and that you didn't
get these things from obeying the implant.

4. Group Process

Now broadcast the following commands (group processing) to
everybody who started waking up (but don't reach for ones who
have different goals who didn't respond to section 1 above).

a. Spot being made to divide by this implant.
a1. point to the being you divided from (step added Nov 96)
b. Spot the first time you were made to divide.
c. Spot making others divide
d. Spot the false data in the implant.
e. Spot the first time you were implanted with false data.
f. Spot implanting others with false data.
g. Spot being made to copy.
h. Spot the first time you were made to copy.
i. Spot making others copy.
j. Spot "To (goal) is native state" at the top of the original penalty
universe (direct their attention to early home universe era).  Spot
being pushed into it, pushing another in, and others pushing
others in.
k. Come up to present time.
l. Thank You.

Check for individuals remaining and use who are you & acks to
handle.

Check for and handle any guardians or machines (or other types
of entities).

5. Section 2 - infinite terminal

a. Next the items from section 1 are reused with the Infinite
terminal in place of the goal in the item (as follows).  As these
items are given, the terminal (which is facing you) drifts
backwards towards the temple and through the entrance, you are
drawn along by it and enter the temple as well.

TO BECOME THE INFINITE (terminal) IS TO:
    (items a to j of section 1)

b. (at this point, the terminal is floating in the center of the temple
and you are facing it)

TO BE GOD IS TO CHOOSE TO BE THE INFINITE (terminal)
AND (do goal) INFINITELY.

c. At this point you slide into the mockup of the terminal.  You do
this by curving around to the right and sliding into the terminals
left side so that you are facing back in the direction where you
had been floating before.  I.E., you end up looking through the
terminal's eyes.  As this happens you get the following item.  Spot
the feeling of turning and spot sliding into the terminal as you spot
the item.

TO (goal) IS TO BE THE (terminal).

Note - there is a heavy emphasis on the word BE in this item.

d. Spot seeing the inside of the temple from the terminals eyes.
Also notice that everything looked vague and dreamlike and now
becomes sharp and solid looking once you have the eyes to look
through.  This is actually a trick built into the implant universe.
The mockups are intentionally insubstantial in the beginning and
are suddenly and dramatically changed to solids when you look
through the eyes.  It makes you think that you can see better with
the terminal's eyes, but really you were perceiving correctly all
along.  Spot this trick at this point.

e. You notice that there is a sort of mirror on the temple wall and
that you can see yourself as the terminal in it.  Spot the mirror.
Note that this is a trick and not a real reflection.

f. TO BECOME GOD IS TO BECOME INFINITE.

With this item, the mirror shows you splitting out to infinity.
Endless copies of the terminal stream out in all directions.
Actually, they are showing you a picture of the terminal splitting
(and you think you are already splitting and start agreeing with
the idea) and then they hit you with a wave of force that makes
you split.  Spot the false mirror image and the wave of force along
with the item.

g. TO (goal) IS TO EXTEND OUT THROUGH INFINITY.

With this item, the "mirror" view pans backwards (as in a movie)
and shows you the outside of the temple and endless copies of the
terminal streaming off in all directions.  Spot this.

h. To (goal) IS TO DIVIDE FOREVER.

i. TO (goal) IS TO BE THE INFINITE (terminal).

(long procedure: mockup dividing out to infinity and being the
infinite terminal a number of times.  Also have any beings who are
awake spot doing this and spot the first time they did this).

For long or short procedure: run "Decide to be the infinite
(terminal)" / "Decide not to be the infinite (terminal)" alternately
to EP (end on the second command even if the first one FNs).

Long procedure: Now repeat the group processing in step 4
above.

6. Section 3, Universe items.

These buttons are also used in running the universe machines
(covered in a separate write-up).

The following is for the long procedure, for the fast procedure,
just run the items.

For each item, have anyone who is awake:
 a. spot the item
 b. spot doing the item
 c. spot the first time they did the item.
 d. spot getting others to do the item.
 e. spot the item again.
 e1. mockup doing/ not doing the item alternately.
 f. spot the false data in the implant.
 g. spot being made to divide.
 h. spot being made to copy.
 i. spot being made into guardians.
 j. spot being made into machines.
 k. spot being made into holders.
 l. spot being made into restimulators.
 m. spot being made into suppressors.
 n. spot being made into oversouls.
 o. spot being made into the infinite terminal.
 p. spot "To (goal) is native state".

The above is done as a group processing step (from f onward, you
can also use spot the first time and spot doing it to others if
needed).

Then check for and handle any guardians or machinery or
individuals remaining.  Then take a very short break and then
check for any guardians or machinery etc. again before either
ending session or going on to the next item.

At first I had to handle a half dozen guardians on each item.  If
somatics turn on, check for individuals remaining or more
guardians or machinery. etc.

If too much turns on, you can re-run the group processing in step
4 above, or run the entire platen from the top again.

After this section, the remainder runs off fairly fast and easily with
only occasional guardians etc. turning up.

TO (goal) IS TO BE THE INFINITE (terminal) AND:

a. CREATE THIS FOREVER
b. DEFEND THIS FOREVER
c. REPLACE THIS FOREVER
d. KEEP THIS MOCKED UP FOREVER

e. ESTABLISH THIS SPACE FOREVER
f. HIDE THIS FOREVER
g. HOLD THIS TOGETHER FOREVER
h. KEEP THIS UNCHANGING FOREVER

i. MAINTAIN THIS LOCATION FOREVER
j. ENERGIZE THIS FOREVER
k. PROTECT THIS FOREVER
l. OBSCURE THIS FOREVER

m. SOLIDIFY THIS FOREVER
n. STABILIZE THIS FOREVER
o. GUARD THIS FOREVER
p. FORGET THIS FOREVER

Revision:  Subsequently, I discovered the higher self version of
these items that is given in platen HS.  Both the HS and the infinite
terminal version given above will run on the same goal.  The HS
version would fit right after this.  There also seem to be some
lower self items immediately after the HS items.  But this all
showed up later.  These HS/LS items seem to have been used in
the implant that shifts you from the conflicts universe down to the
magic universe.  Either the heavy similarity between that implant
and this section of platen 2 causes them to group together or the
items actually were reused and are correct in both platens.  See
the write-up on the flat earth implant.

7. Instructions for the remaining sections

In the items in the subsequent sections:

a. spot the item a number of times until it either releases, erases,
or stops reading.
b. Have anyone who is awake spot doing the item, & the first time
they did the item. (if needed, you can use the full rundown given
in 6 above).
c. spot the item again until you get an erasure, or just confirm that
it has erased.

The following additional steps can also be done (long procedure):

d. spot being the infinite copies of the terminal and doing the item
to yourself.  (you want to become total cause over doing the item).
e. spot the item again and native state for the goal.
f. check if there is anyone still doing the item or if anything is still
unhandled on the item and handle (as in 6 above)(unless you get
an FN)

Use an abbreviated version of this on subsequent passes
(including the previous sections).  Eventually you want to simply
spot all the items with an FN and no other handling needed (FNing
platen).  You need to use some judgment to avoid the extremes
of grinding on the one hand and bypassing charge on the other.
Too much grinding will cross restimulate the same items in others
goals.  If needed, check for and indicate cross-restimulation and
then take a break to let it cool down.

By itself, the FN on erasing a single item is generally small.  Big
FNs and Cogs come from erasing big chunks of this rather than
on each item.  The FN on an item is quite visible if the needle is
already loose and other things aren't stirred up (usually on the
first item you run at session start), but as you build up a bit of
cross-restim (other entities on this goal, and the same items and
entities in other goals trying to keep this there and replacing it) it
tends to stiffen the needle and these small FNs will not be visible.
If the item reads as erased and  you recheck the item for
erasure at the start of the next session, it will generally FN.  So
don't invalidate an erasure just because you don't see an FN.
You don't actually need to see the FN, but you do need certainty
of erasure.  So if you do invalidate it or you are unsure (Q & Aing
with the erasure), then take a break and recheck with the needle
loose enough to show a small FN, or jack the sensitivity way up
(the FN will be there for a moment when you spot an item that has
erased).  This is due to the heavy cross-restim and opposition
that comes up at first and should fade away after running a few
goals (as your confront on the end phrases improves, it weakens
the entire implant, not just the goal being run).

A feeling of something shifting or coming apart almost always
means erasure.  This is not quite the same feeling as a partial
blow, but it is easy to confuse the two (especially as partial blows
also happen occasionally on this procedure).  If you're not sure,
just check for a partial blow and handle (who are you?).  Note that
you can also get both a partial blow and an erasure.  The shift on
erasure basically feels good (you're shifting back towards
reality) and doesn't persist as a sensation (you feel better oriented
and more natural after it happens) whereas the partial blow
feeling is disorienting.

You will often see things blowing on an erasure, but you can also
see this before the item is erased so it can't be used as a guide
(but it is a good indicator showing that things are coming apart).

If no read and no erasure and spotting doing the item doesn't
read either, then something is blocking the read.  If you've been
running for awhile and the needle is getting stuck, then take a
break and let the cross-restim die down.  Otherwise, assess the
types of entities and indicate whatever reads (i.e., Suppressor
reads so indicate that a suppressor is blocking the item).  You can
handle the entity (spot being made into a ... & spot being made to
split) or just have it spot the item.  Generally the item will read
again and you can finish running it.

If something seems wrong, use the correction list.

8. Section 4 - Reality

TO (goal) IS TO BE THE INFINITE (terminal) AND
PARTICIPATE IN THE:

a. CO-ACTUALIZATION OF REALITY, FOREVER
b. SHARING OF GROUP AGREEMENT, FOREVER
c. RHYTHM OF AGREED UPON TIME, FOREVER
d. DETERMINATION OF AGREED UPON LOCATION, FOREVER
e. OPERATION OF PHYSICAL UNIVERSE MECHANICS (LAWS) FOREVER
f. ENERGIZATION OF AGREED UPON MOTION, FOREVER
g. SOLIDIFICATION OF AGREED UPON FORMS, FOREVER
h. CROSS-COPYING OF THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE, FOREVER.

9. Section 5 - The splitter

On each "SPLIT" item, something like a giant drop of water
appears and then breaks apart & disperses as endless tiny
droplets spreading through all space and time.  Spot this with the
item.  Then on the "PROGRAM" item, the infinite droplets seem to
freeze and turn to crystal.  Spot this with the item.

See the Summary of Types for a quick list of all 128 entity types
that were split out and programmed up by this implant.  The detail
programming items for these are in section 6 below.

TO (goal) IS TO BE THE INFINITE (terminal) AND

a. COPY MYSELF AND OTHERS FOREVER

b. DIVIDE MYSELF AND OTHERS FOREVER

This continues with the (a) and (b) items of each of the 128 types
(see section 6 below) in sequence.  Originally I was running all of
the a/b items here and then went on to run the detailed
programming items for the 128 types.  Subsequently, it seemed
easier to run the a/b items for each type along with the detail
items.

Time wise in the implant, the a/b items and the detailed
programming items inter-relate in a complex manner.  What
happens is that the a/b items for a particular type cause a split.
Then, the entities that split to become that type begin receiving
their detail items over and over again while at the same time you
are getting the next a/b item (which causes another split etc.).  It is
very much like parallel processing in a computer system with the
a/b items occurring in a master task that keeps starting other
subordinate tasks that go off an do their own thing as soon as they
are started.  So it would be correct to run these either way (either
all the a/b items first since that is what you were hit with, or run
a/b and detail for each type of entity).  The only criteria is which
way is easier.

After all the a/b items, there is also an HS item as follows:

DIVIDE MYSELF INTO MY HIGHER SELF AND MYSELF AS
AN INDIVIDUAL FOREVER.

. Instructions for the following sections:

Each section contains the programming for one class of entity.
Erase each of the 8 items as explained in 7 above.  Then run the
following group process on the class of entities:

a. Mockup doing / not doing the action alternately to EP.
b. Spot being made into (type) and the first time & making others.
c. Split (point)
d. False data
e. Native state
f. who are you?

¯----------------------------

         GROUP 1: THETAN STRUCTURE

.. Section S.1 - Initiator

1a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO INITIATORS FOREVER.
1b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE INITIATOR
AND INFUSE MYSELF WITH DESIRE FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE INITIATOR AND
COMPEL MYSELF TO DESIRE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE .... FOREVER.

A. TIME
B. SPACE
C. ENERGY
D. MATTER
E. GAMES
F. FORMS
G. REALITY
H. EXISTENCE

.. Section S.2 - mockup Invalidator

2a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO MOCKUP
INVALIDATORS FOREVER.
2b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE MOCKUP
INVALIDATOR AND INVALIDATE THAT WHICH IS NOT
AGREED UPON, FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE MOCKUP
INVALIDATOR AND INVALIDATE NON-PHYSICAL ....
FOREVER.

A. TIME
B. SPACE
C. ENERGY
D. MATTER
E. GAMES
F. FORMS
G. REALITY
H. EXISTENCE

.. Section S.3 - Benefactor

3a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO BENEFACTORS FOREVER.
3b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE BENEFACTOR AND
REWARD MYSELF FOR OBEYING THIS IMPLANT FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE BENEFACTOR AND:

GIVE MYSELF INTERESTING .... TO OCCUPY MY
ATTENTION FOREVER.

A. GOALS
B. HAVINGNESS
C. VALENCES
D. GAMES
E. ADVENTURES
F. DRAMA

GIVE MYSELF INTERESTING .... FOR OBEYING THIS
IMPLANT FOREVER

G. REASONS
H. REWARDS.

.. Section S.4 - Individualizer

4a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO INDIVIDUALIZERS FOREVER.
4b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
INDIVIDUALIZER AND KEEP MYSELF NARROWED DOWN
(compartmented?) FOREVER. (?)

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE INDIVDUALIZER AND

A. SHIFT MY AWARENESS DOWN TO A POINT FOREVER
B. KEEP MYSELF LOCATED IN SPACE AND TIME FOREVER.

   LIMIT MYSELF TO A SINGLE ..... FOREVER.

C. VIEWPOINT
D. AWARENESS CENTER
E. TIME TRACK
F. OPERATING POINT
G. BEINGNESS
H. REALITY

.. Section S.5 - Restrictor

5a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO RESTRICTORS FOREVER.
5b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
RESTRICTOR AND LIMIT MYSELF TO A LOCATED
VIEWPOINT FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE RESTRICTOR AND

 RESTRICT MYSELF TO .... ONLY IN THE LOCATED
VIEWPOINT FOREVER.

A. BEING
B. PERCEIVING
C. OPERATING
D. THINKING

 RESTRICT MY .... OF THE LOCATED VIEWPOINT FOREVER.

E. CONCEPTIONS TO THE EXPERIENCE
F. KNOWLEDGE TO THE DATA
G. POWER TO THE ENERGY
H. ABILITIES TO THE CAPABILITIES

.. Section S.6 - Separators

(? - see also s.114 below)

6a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO SEPARATORS FOREVER.
6b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
SEPARATOR AND KEEP MYSELF SEPARATE AS AN
INDIVIDUAL FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE SEPARATOR AND KEEP
MYSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL SEPARATE FROM .... FOREVER

A. MYSELF AS AN ENTITY
B. MY HIGHER SELF
C. INFINITY
D. OTHER INDIVIDUALS
E. OTHER UNIVERSES
F. GOD (the life static manifest as the ultimate infinite being)
G. THE LIFE STATIC (pure without manifestation)
H. THE UNIVERSE MACHINERY

(previously had item E as "the infinite (terminal) " ).

.. Section S.7 - Inspirational entity

7a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO INSPIRATIONAL
ENTITIES FOREVER.
7b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
INSPIRATIONAL ENTITY AND CONVINCE MYSELF TO
BELIEVE IN ALL THIS FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE INSPIRATIONAL
ENTITY AND CONVINCE MYSELF AND OTHERS THAT ....
FOREVER :

A. EVERYONE REALLY LIKES IT HERE
B. THIS IS THE ONLY REAL UNIVERSE
C. THERE WAS NOTHING BEFORE THIS UNIVERSE
D. IT IS NECESSARY TO BE HERE
E. YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT OTHERS AGREEMENT
F. POSTULATES CANNOT AFFECT MEST
G. NOBODY CAN EXIST WITHOUT A MEST FORM
H. WE WANT TO BE THE EFFECT OF ALL THIS

.. Section S.8 - Formulator

8a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO FORMULATORS FOREVER.
8b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE FORMULATOR AND FORMULATE
MYSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE FORMULATOR AND
INSPIRE MYSELF TO CHOOSE .... FOREVER.

A. STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
B. LIKES AND DISLIKES
C. ALLIES AND ENEMIES
D. HOPES AND FEARS.
E. CONNECTIONS AND DISCONNECTIONS
F. FREEDOMS AND CONSEQUENCES (or what can and can't affect you).
G. ABILITIES AND DISABILITIES
8. SUCCESSES AND FAILURES.

¯----------------------

             GROUP 2: THETAN BLOCKAGE

.. Section S.9 - ABBERATOR

9a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO ABBERATORS FOREVER.
9b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
ABBERATOR AND ABBERATE MYSELF FOREVER)

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE ABBERATOR AND
COMPEL MYSELF TO FOLLOW THE LAWS OF .... FOREVER.

A. CUMULATIVE CHARGE (later incidents stack up on earlier ones)
B. RESTIMULATION
C. FLOWS (inflow = outflow)
D. THE DECLINING SPIRAL
E. EXCHANGE
F. OPPOSITION (you create your own opposition)
G. PULLING THINGS IN (the O/M sequence)
H. RESISTANCE (what you resist you become)

.. Section S.10 - Subconscious

9a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO SUBCONSCIOUS ENTITIES FOREVER
9b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
SUBCONSCIOUS AND GIVE MYSELF ORDERS FOREVER

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE SUBCONSCIOUS AND:

A. HIDE FROM MYSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL FOREVER.
B. KEEP MYSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL UNCONSCIOUS OF THESE MECHANISMS FOREVER.
C. KEEP MYSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL OBEDIENT TO THE COMMANDS OF
   THIS IMPLANT FOREVER.
D. KEEP MYSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL OBEDIENT TO THE LAWS OF THE MEST
   UNIVERSE FOREVER.
E. LIMIT MY SELF AWARENESS TO MYSELF AS THE INDIVIDUAL FOREVER.
F. CONVINCE MYSELF THAT THE ONLY WAY TO EXIST IS TO ACCEPT
   THESE LIMITATIONS FOREVER.
F. CONVINCE MYSELF THAT THE ONLY WAY TO BE HAPPY IS TO ACCEPT
   THESE LIMITATIONS FOREVER.
F. CONVINCE MYSELF THAT THE ONLY WAY TO BE GOOD IS TO ACCEPT
   THESE LIMITATIONS FOREVER.

.. Section S.11 - Wraith

11a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO WRAITHS FOREVER
11b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE WRAITH
AND WEAKEN MYSELF FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE WRAITH AND MAKE
MYSELF GROW CONTINUALLY .... FOREVER

A. LESS INTELLIGENT
B. LESS POWERFUL
C. LESS ABLE
D. LESS SKILLFUL
E. LESS AWARE
F. LESS INTEGRATED
G. LESS COMPETENT
H. SMALLER

.. Section S.12 - Preventer

11a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO PREVENTERS FOREVER
11b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
PREVENTER AND PREVENT THE MANIPULATION OF
REALITY FOREVER

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE PREVENTER AND
PREVENT THE MANIPULATION OF ...., FOREVER.

A. PROBABILITY
B. RESONANCE (controlling something by vibrating in sympathy with it)
C. COHESION (unconnecting the cohesion of the whole so that
something slides apart to infinity)
D. SYNCHRONIZATION (getting solids to slide through each
other by shifting them onto different frequencies)
E. ORIENTATION (in extra dimensions)
F. BEINGNESS (manipulating the beingness of spaces, objects, and energies).
G. WILLINGNESS (of spaces, objects, and energies).
H. ORIGINAL ISNESS (of spaces, objects, and energies).

Beingness might refer to the identity of the object etc. in terms of
the symbol which it is connected to and willingness might refer to
what the object is "willing" to do in terms of physical chemistry
etc.  The items above read well on the meter.  I am only
speculating as to what these mean.  They refer to a level of
physics beyond our current science.

.. Section S.13 - Damper

13a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO DAMPERS FOREVER
13b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE DAMPER
AND HOLD MYSELF HERE FOREVER

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE DAMPER AND

A. KEEP MYSELF AT EFFECT FOREVER
B. HOLD MYSELF DOWN FOREVER.
C. KEEP MYSELF LOCATED FOREVER.
D. CONDENSE MYSELF TO A POINT FOREVER.
E. KEEP MYSELF IN AGREEMENT FOREVER.
F. CONSTRAIN MYSELF TO PHYSICAL REALITY FOREVER.
G. CONSTRAIN MYSELF TO A SINGLE INDIVIDUALITY FOREVER.
H. HIDE ALL OTHER BEINGNESS FROM MY INDIVIDUAL SELF FOREVER.

.. Section S.14 - Inhibitors

10a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO INHIBITORS FOREVER.
10b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
INHIBITOR AND INHIBIT PERCEPTIONS FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE INHIBITOR AND:

A. BLOCK ALL PERCEPTION OF INFINITY FOREVER.
B. BLOCK ALL PERCEPTIONS BEYOND 3 DIMENSIONS FOREVER.
C. BLOCK ALL PERCEPTIONS OF ENTITIES FOREVER.
D. BLOCK ALL PERCEPTIONS OF OTHERS MOCKUPS FOREVER.
E. BLOCK ALL PERCEPTION OF OTHER UNIVERSES (other realities) FOREVER.
F. BLOCK ALL PERCEPTION IN NON-PHYSICAL DIRECTIONS FOREVER.
G. BLOCK MYSELF AND OTHERS FROM REALIZING THAT THESE THINGS ARE
   THERE FOREVER.
H. BLOCK MYSELF AND OTHERS FROM WANTING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS
FOREVER.

.. Section S.15 - Narcotic Entity

15a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO NARCOTIC ENTITIES FOREVER.
15b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE NARCOTIC ENTITY
     AND KEEP MY HIGHER SELF "DRUGGED" FOREVER.

(here drugged means put into a drugged state with a telepathic
wave rather than with chemicals).

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE NARCOTIC ENTITY
AND KEEP MY HIGHER SELF .... FOREVER.

A. LOST IN A FEEL OF PLEASANT DRIFTING
B. UNCONCERNED (lulled)
C. UNAWARE
D. NON-CONSECUTIVE
E. UNFOCUSED
F. NON-SEQUITUR
G. DISCONNECTED.
H. UNREAL

These items were intended to give the feelings that we now
associate with being drugged or high.  It is possible that the only
effect drugs have is to cause him to become aware of how he is
feeling in his higher self.

.. Section S.16 - Destroyer

s6a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO DESTROYERS FOREVER.
16b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
DESTROYER AND STOP ALL ATTEMPTS TO UNDO THIS
FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE DESTROYER AND:

A. STOP MYSELF AND OTHERS FROM EVER DISCOVERING THIS FOREVER.
B. STOP MYSELF AND OTHERS FROM EVER SUSPECTING THIS FOREVER.
C. STOP MYSELF AND OTHERS FROM EVER PERCEIVING THIS FOREVER.
D. STOP MYSELF AND OTHERS FROM EVER AS-ISING THIS FOREVER.
E. MAKE MYSELF SICK IF I EVER DISCOVER ANY OF THIS FOREVER.
F. DRIVE MYSELF CRAZY IF I EVER DISCOVER ANY OF THIS FOREVER.
G. USE PAIN TO BLOCK MYSELF FROM UNDOING THIS IMPLANT FOREVER.
H. ARRANGE ACCIDENTS TO BLOCK MYSELF FROM UNDOING THIS IMPLANT FOREVER.

----------------------------

             GROUP 3: MIND STRUCTURE

.. Section S.17 - Instigator

17a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO INSTIGATORS FOREVER.
17b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
INSTIGATOR AND INSTIGATE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE
THINKING FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE INSTIGATOR AND
INSPIRE MYSELF TO:

A. BE CURIOUS ABOUT THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE FOREVER.
B. BE INTERESTED IN THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE FOREVER.
C. BE INTERESTED IN SOLVING PHYSICAL UNIVERSE PROBLEMS FOREVER.
D. BE INTERESTED IN THINKING ABOUT THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE FOREVER.
E. ENJOY THINKING ABOUT THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE FOREVER.
F. WANT TO THINK ABOUT THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE FOREVER.
G. NEED TO THINK ABOUT THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE FOREVER.
H. BE AFRAID NOT TO THINK ABOUT THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE FOREVER.

.. Section S.18 - Thinker

18a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO THINKERS FOREVER.
18b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE THINKER
AND CREATE THOUGHTS FOR MYSELF FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE THINKER AND CREATE
... THOUGHTS ABOUT THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE FOR
MYSELF FOREVER.

A. INTERESTING
B. PLEASANT
C. DESIRABLE
D. IMPORTANT
E. COMPLEX
F. WORRISOME

G. AND COMPEL MYSELF TO THINK ABOUT THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE FOREVER.
H. AND COMPEL MYSELF TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE
FOREVER.

.. Section S.19 - Randomizer

19a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO RANDOMIZERS FOREVER.
19b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
RANDOMIZER AND MAKE ALL THIS APPEAR TO BE
RANDOM FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE RANDOMIZER AND:

A. POSTULATE HAPPENINGS TO FOLLOW THE LAWS OF PROBABILITY FOREVER.
B. MAKE THIS ALL APPEAR TO BE RANDOM CHANCE, FOREVER.
C. MAKE THIS ALL APPEAR TO BE UNGUIDED FOREVER.
D. MAKE IT APPEAR THAT THERE IS NO REASON FOR ANYTHING, FOREVER.

CONVINCE MYSELF AND OTHERS THAT THERE IS NO ....
BEHIND REALITY FOREVER.

E. PLAN
F. LOGIC
G. REASON
H. INTENTION.

.. Section S.20 - Decision Maker

20a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO DECISION MAKERS FOREVER.
20b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE DECISION MAKER AND DECIDE
THE COURSE OF EVENTS FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE DECISION MAKER
AND:

A. DECIDE WHERE THINGS WILL BE, FOREVER.
B. CHOOSE THE COURSE OF EVENTS, FOREVER.
C. DECIDE WHEN THINGS WILL HAPPEN, FOREVER.
D. DECIDE HOW LONG THINGS WILL ENDURE, FOREVER.
E. DECIDE HOW THINGS SHALL MOVE, FOREVER.
F. DECIDE WHO SHALL WIN, FOREVER.
G. DECIDE WHO SHALL LOOSE, FOREVER.
H. DECIDE THINGS IN A MANNER THAT WILL GIVE THE
APPEARANCE OF RANDOM CHANCE, FOREVER.

.. Section S.21 - Computational Entity

21a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO COMPUTATIONAL ENTITIES FOREVER.
21b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
COMPUTATIONAL ENTITY AND COMPEL MYSELF AND
OTHERS TO THINK PROPER THOUGHTS FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE COMPUTATIONAL
ENTITY AND CREATE .... FOR MYSELF FOREVER.

A. ATTITUDES
B. COMPUTATIONS
C. IDEAS
D. STREAMS OF LOGIC.
E. RATIONALIZATIONS.
F. JUSTIFICATIONS
G. PROBLEMS
H. WORRIES

.. Section S.22 - Symbolizer

22a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO SYMBOLIZERS FOREVER
22b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
SYMBOLIZER AND SUBSTITUTE SYMBOLS FOR THINGS
FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE SYMBOLIZER AND:

A. FORM SYMBOL MASSES TO REPRESENT PHYSICAL REALITY, FOREVER.

SUBSTITUTE SYMBOLS FOR ...., FOREVER

B. IDENTITIES
C. TIMES
D. SPACES
E. ENERGIES
F. ACTIONS
G. OBJECTS

H. SUBSTITUTE WORDS FOR DIRECT COMMUNICATION, FOREVER.

.. Section S.23 - Recording entity

(this could also be called the Historian).

23a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO RECORDING ENTITIES FOREVER.
23b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
RECORDING ENTITY AND TAKE PICTURES OF
EVERYTHING FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE RECORDING ENTITY AND ...

A. RECORD EVERYTHING FOREVER
B. MAINTAIN THE HISTORICAL LIE OF ALL SPACES,
    ENERGIES, AND OBJECTS, FOREVER.
C. ACCUMULATE THE HISTORY OF EVERYTHING FOREVER.
D. FOCUS THE HISTORY OF EVERYTHING DOWN THROUGH
   TIME INTO THE PRESENT TIME REALITY, FOREVER.
E. ENSURE THAT THE PRESENT ENVIRONMENT IS THE
   PRODUCT OF WHAT HAS GONE BEFORE, FOREVER.
F. REBUILD ANYTHING THAT VANISHES IN THE PRESENT
   USING ITS PAST HISTORY, FOREVER.
G. BUILD THE TIME TRACK OF MYSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL FOREVER.
H. ENSURE THAT MY PRESENT INDIVIDUAL SELF IS THE
   PRODUCT OF MY PAST TRACK AS AN INDIVIDUAL, FOREVER.

.  Section S.24 - File Clerks

24a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO FILE CLERKS FOREVER
24b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE FILE
CLERK AND ORGANIZE DATA ABOUT THE PHYSICAL
UNIVERSE, FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE FILE CLERK AND:

A. KEEP TRACK OF ALL THIS FOREVER.
B. REPORT ANY INCONSISTENCIES IN THE MANIFESTATIONS OF
   REALITY TO THE CORRECTIVE ENTITIES FOREVER.
C. ENSURE THAT THE CORRECT SEQUENCE OF EVENTS IS FOLLOWED FOREVER.
D. RETAIN THE CORRECT LOCATION OF ALL THINGS FOREVER.
E. PROJECT THE APPARENT MOTION OF ALL THINGS FOREVER.
F. RETAIN THE COMPOSITION OF ALL THINGS FOREVER.
G. RETAIN THE HISTORY OF ALL THINGS FOREVER.
H. KEEP THIS DATA ALL SECRET FOREVER.

----------------------------

             GROUP 4: MIND BLOCKAGE

... Section S.25 - Controller

25a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO CONTROLLERS FOREVER.
25b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
CONTROLLER AND CONTROL MYSELF FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BECOME THE CONTROLLER
AND CONTROL (all) MY .... TO BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH
PHYSICAL UNIVERSE MECHANICS FOREVER.

A. AWARENESS
B. PERCEPTIONS
C. ACTUALIZATIONS
D. PREDICTION
E. ABILITY TO ENDOW
F. ABILITIES TO MANIPULATE
G. MANIFESTATIONS
H. LOCATION

.. Section S.26 - Exhilarator

26a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO EXHILARATORS FOREVER.
26b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
EXHILARATOR AND MAKE ME FEEL WONDERFUL ABOUT
ALL THIS FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE EXHILARATOR AND:

??

.. Section S.27 - Depressor

27a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO DEPRESSORS FOREVER.
27b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
DEPRESSOR AND MAKE MYSELF FEEL THE HOPELESSNESS
OF IT ALL FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE DEPRESSOR AND:

(see s.106)

  ??

.. Section S.28 - Enturbulator

28a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO ENTURBULATORS FOREVER.
28b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
ENTURBULATOR AND KEEP MYSELF UPSET FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE ENTURBULATOR AND
KEEP MYSELF UPSET ABOUT ... FOREVER.

A. OTHER PEOPLES BEHAVIOR
B. THE WAY I AM TREATED BY OTHERS
C. OTHER PEOPLES MEST
D. THE WAY OTHER PEOPLE TREAT MY MEST
E. OTHER PEOPLES ATTITUDES
F. OTHER'S ATTITUDES TOWARDS ME
G. THE THINGS THAT STAND IN MY WAY.
H. THE THINGS THAT BOTHER ME

.  Section S.29 - Forgetter

29a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO FORGETTERS FOREVER.
29b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
FORGETTER AND MAKE MYSELF FORGET THINGS
FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BECOME THE FORGETTER AND
MAKE MYSELF FORGET .... FOREVER.

A. WHEN THINGS HAPPENED
B. WHERE THINGS HAPPENED
C. HOW THINGS HAPPENED
D. WHY THINGS HAPPENED
E. WHO DID THINGS
F. THE SOURCE OF THINGS
G. THE STRUCTURE OF THINGS.
H. THIS IMPLANT

.. Section S.30 - Justifiers

30a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO JUSTIFIERS FOREVER.
30b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
JUSTIFIER AND JUSTIFY MY ACTIONS FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE JUSTIFIER AND
COMPEL MYSELF TO ... FOREVER.

A. BE RIGHT
B. DENY BLAME
C. JUSTIFY MY ACTIONS
D. EXCUSE MY FAILINGS
E. MAKE OTHERS WRONG
F. BLAME OTHERS
G. PROVE OTHERS GUILTY
H. INVALIDATE OTHERS EXCUSES

.. Section S.31 - Conscience

31a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO CONSCIENCES, FOREVER.
31b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
CONSCIENCE AND MAKE MYSELF GUILTY FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE CONSCIENCE AND
MAKE MYSELF GUILTY FOR ANY HARM DONE TO ..., EVEN
IF IT IS JUSTIFIED, FOREVER.

A. OTHERS
B. THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE
C. ALLIES
D. ENEMIES
E. BODIES
F. GROUPS OR SOCIETY
G. OTHERS LIFEFORMS
H. INFINITY (this implant)

.. Section S.32 - Shifter

32a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO SHIFTERS FOREVER.
32b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE SHIFTER
AND SHIFT MY ATTENTION FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE SHIFTER AND SHIFT
MY ATTENTION ... FOREVER.

A. INTO REALITY
B. AWAY FROM INFINITY
C. INTO 3 DIMENSIONS
D. AWAY FROM HIGHER DIMENSIONS
E. INTO MY INDIVIDUAL SELF
F. AWAY FROM MY INFINITE SELF
G. INTO PHYSICAL EXISTENCE
H. AWAY FROM THESE MECHANISMS

-----------------------

              GROUP 5: BODY STRUCTURE

.. Section S.33 - Body Generator

33a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO BODY GENERATORS FOREVER.
33b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE BODY
GENERATOR AND PROJECT FORMS FOR MYSELF FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE BODY GENERATOR AND:

A. REPRESENT MYSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL IN FORM FOREVER.
B. COPY THE AGREED UPON BODY TEMPLATES FOREVER.
C. DERIVE THE CURRENT BODY TEMPLATES, FOREVER.
D. PROJECT THE BODY INTO PHYSICAL REALITY, FOREVER.
E. REFLECT PHYSICAL UNIVERSE IMPACTS (EFFECTS)
   INTO THE CURRENT BODY TEMPLATE, FOREVER.
F. MODIFY THE BODY PROJECTIONS IN ACCORDANCE
   WITH PHYSICAL UNIVERSE LAW FOREVER.
G. EVOLVE THE BODY TEMPLATES TO ADAPT TO THE
   PHYSICAL UNIVERSE ENVIRONMENT FOREVER.
H. SHAPE THE BODY IN RESPONSE TO PHYSICAL
   UNIVERSE EFFORTS FOREVER.

. Section S.34 - Genetic Entity

34a  SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO GENETIC ENTITIES FOREVER.
34b PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE GE AND
BUILD BODIES FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE GE AND MANAGE THE
.... OF THE BODY FOREVER.

A. LIFE PROCESSES (metabolism etc.)
B. LIFE CYCLES (growth/decay/aging etc.)
C. OPERATING CYCLES (sleep etc.)
D. STRUCTURE
E. MOTION
F. ENERGY
G. REACTIONS.
H. ORIENTATION

. Section S.35 - Body Locator

35a  SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO BODY LOCATORS FOREVER.
35b PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE BODY
LOCATOR AND LOCATE THE BODY IN THE PHYSICAL
UNIVERSE FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE BODY LOCATOR AND:

A. INTEGRATE THE BODY'S MOTION WITH THAT OF THE
PHYSICAL UNIVERSE FOREVER.

B. INTEGRATE THE BODY'S ORIENTATION WITH THAT OF
THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE FOREVER.
C. INTEGRATE THE BODY'S PERCEPTIONS TO ITS
PHYSICAL UNIVERSE POSITION FOREVER.
D. INTEGRATE THE BODY'S REACTIONS TO ITS PHYSICAL
UNIVERSE POSITION FOREVER.
E. CALCULATE THE SPACE-TIME POSITION FOR ALL BODY
PARTICLES FOREVER.
F. MOVE THE BODY VIEWPOINT WITH THE PHYSICAL
UNIVERSE FOREVER.
G. MAINTAIN THE BODY'S ANCHOR POINTS IN THE
PHYSICAL UNIVERSE FOREVER.
H. CO-ACTUALIZE THE BODY AT THE PROPER LOCATION
WITHIN THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE CROSS-COPY FOREVER.

. Section S.36 - Cellular Entity

36a  SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO CELLULAR ENTITIES FOREVER
36b PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE CELLULAR
ENTITY AND CREATE THE PARTICLES OF THE BODY (cells)
FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE CELLULAR ENTITY
AND CREATE CELLS TO ... OF THE BODY FOREVER.

A. PROVIDE THE MASS
B. PROVIDE THE RIGIDITY
C. PROVIDE THE COMM LINES
D. MANAGE THE REACTIONS
E. ASSIMILATE THE CONSUMPTIONS
F. MANAGE THE ENERGY
G. PROVIDE THE REPRODUCTION
H. MANAGE THE OPERATION

. Section S.37 - Body machine

36a  SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO BODY MACHINES FOREVER
36b PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE BODY
MACHINE AND KEEP THE BODY FUNCTIONING FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE BODY MACHINE AND:

A. REGULATE THE BODY PROCESSES FOREVER.
B. INTEGRATE THE FUNCTIONS OF THE VARIOUS BODY COMPONENTS FOREVER.
C. MANAGE THE FLOWS OF THE BODY IN ACCORDANCE WITH PHYSICAL
   UNIVERSE LAWS, FOREVER.
D. BALANCE THE ENERGY OF THE BODY IN ACCORDANCE WITH PHYSICAL LAWS
FOREVER.
E. MANAGE THE INTERNAL CONTROL CENTERS OF THE BODY FOREVER.
F. MANAGE THE GROWTH AND DECAY OF THE BODY FOREVER.
G. MANAGE THE INTERNAL COMMUNICATION OF THE BODY FOREVER.
H. MANAGE THE DETAILED PROGRAMMING FOR THE BODY PARTICLES (CELLS)
FOREVER.

.. Section S.38 - Reactive entity

38a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO REACTIVE ENTITIES FOREVER.
38b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE HE REACTIVE
ENTITY AND RESPOND TO PHYSICAL UNIVERSE EVENTS
FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE REACTIVE ENTITY
AND RESPOND TO THE .... IN THE ENVIRONMENT
FOREVER.

A. TEMPERATURE
B. PRESSURE
C. ENERGY (electrical?)
D. IMPACTS
E. TASTE/SMELL PARTICLES
F. LIGHT
G. NOISE
H. MOTION

.. Section S.39 - Representer

39a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO REPRESENTERS FOREVER.
39b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE
REPRESENTER AND CREATE THE APPEARANCE OF
PHYSICAL REALITY FOR MYSELF AND OTHERS FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE REPRESENTER AND

A. MOCKUP PERCEPTIONS OF THE AGREED UPON
UNIVERSE FOR MYSELF FOREVER.

CREATE .... FOR MYSELF FOREVER

B. SIGHT
C. SENSATIONS OF TOUCH
D. SOUNDS
E. SMELLS
F. TASTES
G. SENSATIONS OF MOTION

H. FEED BACK THE IS-NESS OF THE PROJECTED REALITY
TO MYSELF FOREVER.

.. Section S.40 - Relayer

40a. SPLIT MYSELF AND OTHERS INTO RELAYERS FOREVER.
40b. PROGRAM MYSELF AND OTHERS TO BE THE RELAYER
AND RELAY SENSORY DATA FOREVER.

TO (goal) INFINITELY IS TO BE THE RELAYER AND:

A. CONVEY THE PERCEPTION OF REALITY THROUGH THE
BODIES SENSES FOREVER.
B. FOCUS THE VIEW OF THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE
THOUGHT THE BODIES EYES FOREVER.
C. CONVERT THE SOUND OF THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE
THROUGH THE BODY'S EARS FOREVER.
D. CONVERT THE FEEL OF THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE
THROUGH THE BODIES SKIN (NERVES/SENSORS)
FOREVER.
E. CONVEY THE TASTE OF THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE
THROUGH THE BODY'S MOUTH FOREVER.
F. CONVEY THE SMELL OF THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE
THROUGH THE BODY'S NOSE FOREVER.
G. CONVEY THE SENSE OF PHYSICAL MOTION THROUGH
THE BODY'S BALANCE CENTERS FOREVER.
H. LIMIT THESE SENSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH PHYSICAL
UNIVERSE MECHANISMS FOREVER.

Note: these are translations.  The actual items are very generic
with eyes being any kind of light sensing organ etc.  There is no
style or quantity specified.

This platen continues in Super Scio #9C

Thu Nov 24 12:06:02 EST 2016
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/pilot/ss25.script