TheSongsTheThing.PJS

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Fri Nov 25 12:06:02 EST 2016

C. B. Willis (cbwillis at netcom.com) wrote:
>Homer Wilson Smith (homer at lightlink.com) wrote:
>:      Dharma Treason is pretending to want to know the truth,
>: but not, and acting accordingly.

>The problem is anyone can accuse another of dharma treason (pretending to
>want to know the truth but not and acting accordingly), and neither side
>can prove or disprove it.  Any false accusations cannot be disproved.

     False.  The process of Dharma Battle follows strict guidelines of
logic which may not be stepped out side of.  If the person is debating in
good faith, they will not step outside of those lines, if their intentions
are bad, they will, they can not stay inside them.

     Dharma Treason is very easy to spot.

     Dreamball: OT powers exist.
      Meatball: No one has ever demonstrated OT powers  (Dharma Treason)
     Dreamball: You don't know that.
      Meatball: Can YOU move the marble?
     Dreamball: No
      Meatball: See that proves it!  (Dharma Treason)
     Dreamball: No it proves nothing, even if I could move the
                marble I probably wouldn't as it would scare the
                shit out of you.
      Meatball: Oh that's silly, why would I be scared of powers
                that don't exist!  (Dharma Treason)

     Is the meatball stupid or evil?

     Dharma Treason is very easy to spot and immediately tells that the
person is either a non functioning mind, or is trying to confuse onlookers
hoping they don't notice.

     Homer

Homer Wilson Smith     The paths of lovers    Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959               cross in         Internet Access, Ithaca NY
homer at lightlink.com     the line of duty.     http://www.lightlink.com

Fri Nov 25 12:06:02 EST 2016
WEB:  http://www.clearing.org
BLOG: http://adoretheproof.blogspot.org
FTP:  ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/homer/dharma
Send mail to archive at lightlink.com saying help in body
=========== http://www.lightlink.com/theproof ===============
Therefore, Learning with Certainty implies Learning,
but not by Being an Effect, and not across a Distance.