adr47.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Sun Nov 27 00:06:02 EST 2016

.ll 72
.fo off
.co on
.ce ((Editor's comments in double parenthesis - Homer))

.ce ADR - 47
.ce

.ce Copyright (C) Homer Wilson Smith
.ce Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes

======================================================================== 13
Date:         Tue, 07 Mar 89 23:28:05 EST
From:         "Homer W. Smith" <CTM at CORNELLC>
Subject:      RE: Re: Re. AVL NO. 1
To:           Adore-l list <ADORE-L at UALTAVM>

>        I have difficulty in picturing God as a HE, or, a SHE, for that matter.
>God is only an idea/force/security created by society, and did no 'Make'
>the universe, nor anything in it.

     This is a very strong assertion.

 Homer W. Smith      Adore-l list         3/07/89*Re: Re. AVL NO. 1

Sun Nov 27 00:06:02 EST 2016
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/adore/adr47.memo