ADORE711 (fwd)

Homer Wilson Smith HomerWSmith at lightlink.com
Sat Mar 11 19:17:26 EST 2017

       STUPIDITY AS A SMART SOLUTION

       From private mail, names removed.

> Remember Hanzel and Gretal?  They left a trail of bread crumbs to find
> their way out of the woods and the birds ate them.  You LIKE being
> lost?  I hate it.

       Indication: You hate it now, but at one time waking up was too easy
and you hated being found.

       To replicate the choices to not know, you will need to find the
aesthetics of being lost and the joy to success.

       You may considered there were 'unintended consequences' they too need
to run out.

       Run the following staircase:

       Beauty of being found
       Ugly   of being found
       Beauty of being lost
       Ugly   of being lost

> Homer, am I doomed to stupidity?

       Stupidity is unknowness of your own causitive postulates and
considerations.

       Only as long as stupidity remains a smart solution for you, will it
stick around.

       Recover the intelligence to being stupid, and you will regain
ability to be stupid or smart at will.

      Run the,

      Beauty of being smart
      Ugly   of being smart
      Beauty of being stupid
      Ugly   of being stupid

      That's a standard 'staircase' that we all walk down.

      Run it and the one above on found and lost as:

      Spot NO   beauty of being smart (pretended no)
      Spot SOME beauty of being smart

      Spot NO   ugly of being smart
      Spot SOME ugly of being smart

      Spot NO   beauty of being stupid
      Spot SOME beauty of being stupid

      Spot NO   ugly of being stupid
      Spot SOME ugly of being stupid.

      If any line makes no sense or doesn't run, just go to the next one,
run them around and around, can be soloed in session or in the background
of life.  Unlimited processes, both of them.

      Homer

Sat Jan 30 15:41:19 EST 2010

Sat Mar 11 12:06:03 EST 2017
WEB:  http://www.clearing.org
BLOG: http://adoretheproof.blogspot.org
FTP:  ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/homer/adore711.memo
Send mail to archive at lightlink.com saying help in body
=========== http://www.lightlink.com/theproof ===============
Therefore, Learning with Certainty implies Learning,
but not by Being an Effect, and not across a Distance.