pip

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Tue Mar 28 00:06:02 EDT 2017

Pip wrote:

What do you make of this.   I was working part time at a restaurant when
I lived in another city and it was lunch rush.  I was in my late
twenties and one of four people in the kitchen and it was hectic.  I was
down by the end of the sink away from the serving area doing something
when everything went black and I felt like I was sucked through a dark
vortex.  I found myself exterior in another city watching someone being
assaulted on the on the public sidewalk by two or three men (it's a
little blurry).  For reasons I won't go into I was frantic to help this
person but my body was ethereal in that I had no effect on the men or
anything physical - just like the guy in the movie Ghost.  I tried
pushing them away and hitting them but my hands went right through
them.  No one else was around to help.  I stood by a car parked on the
street frantically wondering what to do and felt myself being pulled
back into the blackness.  I was back in the kitchen.   I had to get back
to the scene so I turned around with my back to the stainless steel sink
and slowly sank to the floor.  I didn't even know how I would get back
there but I was already in an altered state.  I spiritually said to Ron
who was at the till dealing with customers, something like "Hey Ron, I
need your help".  Ron was an ex-Viet Nam vet in his thirties with a
drill sgt. demeanor and a "still battle weary" countenance that made him
look a lot older than he was.  Like a gray ghostly head inside his
physical head, I could see his spirit turn and look at me and ask "what
do you need?"  I said "keep everyone away from me".  His reply was  "You
got it".  In my altered state this all seemed quite normal!  I was
sitting on the floor leaning against the sink but I could see 300 pound
Leslie come toward me saying "what's wrong!?"  Ron immediately turned to
her and barked "don't touch him!"  She hesitated but again moved toward
me and Ron again barked his orders:  "leave him alone, we'll work around
him".  Ron was in command.  She backed off.   The other cook Jeff who
was watching just took it all in stride and kept working.  I was having
kind of a dual awareness here because at the same time I felt myself
pressing against a black wall worried that I couldn't get through.

Then suddenly I was back at the scene and it seemed like no time had
passed.  I frantically flew down the street to the main intersection
seeking help but there were no pedestrians, just speeding cars.  I
imagined I was running which slowed my flying down a bit and added to my
frustration.  I ran back to the scene and spotted some derelict across
the street about 200 feet away under what may have been freeway
overpass.  He was standing but just watching.  I ran over to him and
pleaded with him spiritually to help but he didn't want to get
involved.  I gave up and the situation was getting desperate.  Now, I've
called out to God many times in my life and got nothing (as far as I
could tell), but it's what we do when we're desperate.  But the truth
is, we forget most of the good stuff, and I had forgotten all this
before my Clearing work.  I called out to God.

Ok, big build up, maybe I'll write a novel,  but here is the relevant
part:

I'm in the middle of the street and suddenly there was a presence all
around me which swept me up until I felt like a tiny bubble inside it.
I recognized this presence immediately as my creator.  There was no
question or doubt, just the undeniable certainty that I was a small part
of this presence which was somehow me but not me.  A much bigger me yet
a separate entity, from my viewpoint.  There was no form but the sense
of maleness and a powerful communication from this presence, which I
call my Higher Self, or Big Guy.  I felt muted and devoid of any will or
control, but entirely safe.  I also felt a bit befuddled.   He said
"I'll show you how it's done!"  He definitely had a sense of humor!
Time, in the external world, stopped.  We went over to Jed the derelict
and Big Guy tries to convince him to go help but he is stubborn and sees
nothing in it for himself except trouble.  He has a snickering
attitude.  So Big Guy says more forcefully "Look, I was just being
nice.  You have 2 choices: either you can run over there and help that
lady and be a hero or you can stay here and go deaf in your other ear
(he was deaf in one ear) and I'll take your sight away and you will be
deaf and blind for the rest of your life."  Jed sort of chuckles with
the attitude of "right, like you can do that".  Meanwhile as I said,
time has stopped and this is all spiritual communication.  But in the
his experiential time, long enough for Jed to be jolted into the reality
that this is no joke.  He pictures his life as a deaf and blind man ...
and then his sight turns back on.  "Make your choice!" Big Guy says with
finality.  Time resumes.  The guy immediately runs across the street
waving his hands and yelling.  The men take off running,  The day is
saved.  I am aware that after this the hearing in Jed's deaf ear
returned to normal and some physical pain or difficulty of his also
disappeared.

I opened my eyes in the noisy Kitchen, stood up and announced "I'm back"
and resumed work explaining that I had the flu and just needed a
break.   Later when Ron and I were alone in the Kitchen I thanked him
for how he handled the situation and he said "We all have our moments
when we need to check out for awhile."  The event was still semi-lucid
in my mind and I said "do you want to know what it was?" and he said
"No, I don't need to know".   My memory of the whole incident was
suppressed from then on.  I called Ron 15 years later after I recalled
all this and he remembered that day in the kitchen as I have described
it.   I shared this story with him, but only a brief summary.  He seemed
to accept it without reservation.

So the question here is how to fit this experience into a model of
reality -  the one and the many.  My model sees the ONE creating MANY
viewpoints which seem to operate independently but which are all the ONE
pretending to be the separated MANY in order to have a game.  Many
games.  So we operate on many different levels - each level is still US
but with higher or lower awareness and each different level can appear
to be a different entity from any viewpoint below it.  So Big Guy would
be one of the fingers in your hand analogy and I am one of the fingers
on Big Guy's hand.   That would be 3 levels the ONE, BG, Pip.   But I
think there are more levels between Pip and BG.   I know there are other
ways to see all this.  One more thing:  I now recall 2 other
interventions by BG where my experience of him was identical to this
incident  - swept up in the presence of my higher self - miracles
ensue.  This opens another can of questions too which I think are
answered by the Prime Directive.

My TA shot off the scale while I wrote this and I feel like I just had
10 cups of coffee - back to work!

Pip

- Regardless of what I say, yes I know I'm dreaming.

Sat Jul 31 01:54:11 EDT 2010

Tue Mar 28 00:06:01 EDT 2017
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/pip/pip