lam2.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Tue Dec 25 00:06:02 EST 2018

Treasured Bob,

You missed my post of the number of centers I've set up and managed, and
the tens of thousands of hours to PC's and students I've delivered.

You generalize about the ruckus between Homer and myself. We are both
Big Boys who are able to state what is real, without kowtowing to the
other.

Finally, unless you have been audited by a flawless auditor, under
excellent conditions, you are on shakey ground making empty statements.

It isn't about the money - it never was, and never will be.

Those who want Cadillacs, pay Cadillacs prices. Those who don't drive
Yugos..or Brabants...or don't drive at all.

In the beginning, I audited for free, until I gotr confidence.

Then I audited for $5-10 an hour until I became sharp.

Then, $25-50 an hour after miracles became second nature.

Then $100 an hour when Orgs around the world started clamoring for me to
show up and deliver in their locations.

Then $142.50 when the xhurch demanded I not undercut.

Then $200 so that I could pay my attorneys.

Then $250 so that I could pay the attorneys, and take some home for
myself.

I got up to $450 with certain PCs and Corporate entities.

And now, I don't get a penny. But that's because I don't do that
anymore.

Unless you've walked that mile in these shoes, it's best to recognize
that there might be a few things you have no experience with, this
lifetime.

And I have lived on the German economy when a buck got you DM 4.20, but
I also got flight pay, TDY pay, hazardous duty pay, and per diem.

Also, I got shot at every now and again.

Even Uncle knows, "you get what you pay for..."

Love, LaMont

Tue Dec 25 00:06:02 EST 2018
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/lamont/lam2.memo