ndc0.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Tue Dec 25 18:06:02 EST 2018

Mr. Bolton inquired about our ideas concerning fundamentals.

I think that fundamentals start with the person. Some time
ago I put this on the list and I'll just repeat it.

A minimum set of freedoms necessary for clearing.

Basic purpose and attention free from interference by:
 1.  Money
 2.  Schedules
 3.  Sex
 4.  Family
 5.  Eating
 6.  Breathing
 7.  Bodily functions
 8.  Bodily motions
 9.  Groups
 10. Other determined goals

I currently don't care one whit about theory or philosophy,
even though my education major was "Philosophy of Science".

Again for the record:
The only valid form of argument is ad-hominem.

I do like Alan's 'itsa maker line'.

ndc

Tue Dec 25 18:06:02 EST 2018
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/ndc/ndc0.memo