ra7.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Wed Dec 26 18:06:01 EST 2018

*Hello again:

    After a bit of mulling it over, I decided I would put together a
Power Rundown that would work for an entry level person much along the
lines of Self Analysis, or the more advanced book, Handbook for
Preclears. (should have named that one Pre OTs :-)) The theory and the
axiom and factors are the same as given in the earlier power r/d post. I

would only add one more here
"That which is partially viewed, its intensity at least will decrease"
which is what happens when one as-ises by recall.
    By recalling pleasure incidents, one is removing the locks from the
more powerful secondaries and engrams, thereby keying them out of
present time. By getting the counter emotion in the incident, one is
"cutting the strings" that binds one to the force 'counter-effort' in
the incident

      Incidentally, the  metered power rundown will really really bite
if
this one is run first.  Good Luck.

Wed Dec 26 18:06:01 EST 2018
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/ra/ra7.memo