ucp13.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Tue Jul 2 00:06:02 EDT 2019

    Where have you been?

    Hanging on a Cross.

    Where are you?

    Hanging on a bigger Cross.

    Where could you be?

    Hanging on an even bigger Cross.

    You see it is an out of ARC process.

    Yes but why don't you give in ARC answers?

    Because I can't.

    This process does not work on beings that are 100 percent
out of valence and have turned against everything in existence.

    It works marvelously on those that are still turned towards
their basic purposes in the space/time game stream.

    Once I attain that state, I expect UCP to work marvelously
on me too.

    Homer

Homer Wilson Smith   Clean Air, Clear Water,  Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959       A Green Earth and Peace. Internet Access, Ithaca NY
homer at lightlink.com  Is that too much to ask? http://www.lightlink.com

Tue Jul  2 00:06:02 EDT 2019
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/ucp/ucp13.memo
WWW://www.clearing.org
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.comSend mail to archive at lightlink.com saying help