adr462.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Wed Jul 10 06:06:05 EDT 2019

.ll 72
.fo off
.co on
.ce ((Editor's comments in double parenthesis - Homer))

.ce ADR - 462
.ce

.ce Copyright (C) Homer Wilson Smith
.ce Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes

======================================================================== 27
Date:         Tue, 19 Sep 89 22:48:48 EDT
From:         Homer <CTM at CORNELLC>
Subject:      name calling
To:           disarm-l at albnyvm1,
              adore-l at ualtavm

     By the way name calling does not discredit the credibility of
anyone's position to me.  The LACK of any position before or after
the name calling however leaves me at a loss to make a judgement.

     Thus the 50 percent rule.

     The PURPOSE of the posting is the CONTENT not the name calling.

     I do not skip over the name calling. I ENJOY it.

     Name calling is like gravy to me, it makes the meal better.
However I can not LIVE on gravy, eventually I need to
find some meat and potatoes, even vegtables.

     Usually there IS something of substance under the name calling,
sometimes I just have to ask for it, 'Hey waiter you forgot the meat'.

     When no meat arrives however, then we an SP.

 Homer               disarm-l at albnyvm1    9/19/89 name calling

Wed Jul 10 06:06:03 EDT 2019
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/adore/adr462.memo
WWW://www.clearing.org
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.comSend mail to archive at lightlink.com saying help