adr456.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Thu Jul 18 12:06:02 EDT 2019

.ll 72
.fo off
.co on
.ce ((Editor's comments in double parenthesis - Homer))

.ce ADR - 456
.ce

.ce Copyright (C) Homer Wilson Smith
.ce Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes

======================================================================== 46
Date:         Tue, 19 Sep 89 03:32:34 EDT
From:         Homer <CTM at CORNELLC>
To:           adore-l at ualtavm

     For the record.

     I do not want followers.

     Following ME means you are assigning ME CAUSE over YOUR life.

     YOU are cause over YOUR life.  Everyone else's too.

     Everyone elses condition is part of YOUR condition, thus since you are
responsible for your condition, you are responsible for everone else's
condition too.  Anyone can change anything.  We all agreed to this and
made it so.

     It is not expected that you should comprehend this over night.

     Total responsibility is a big thing, certainly bigger than
our parents taught us.

     It does not include following me.

     It's OK to follow something as long as it is something YOU created.

     Following what you consider created you is a sure path to the pit.

     However no pit is forever.  Only Home.  All learn one day.

     One last thing.  Although the outward apparency is that I wrote
ADORE, the inward truth is that I am probably remembering most of it
from my own past track or am reading it directly off some higher plane
of consciousness.

     Thus to assert that I am the author of Adore, or am its high
priest is not the truth and those who claim it is would hurry your
path to the pit.

     I possibly could be considered a discoverer or a frontiersman
reporting back what I have found.

     But I am not the first and I will not be the last.

 Homer               adore-l at ualtavm      9/19/89 No subject

Thu Jul 18 12:06:02 EDT 2019
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/adore/adr456.memo
WWW://www.clearing.org
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.comSend mail to archive at lightlink.com saying help