Clearing Archive Roboposter
roboposter at lightlink.com
Fri Jul 19 00:06:02 EDT 2019
A couple of weeks ago, I suggested a matrix of the chakras and the zones.
Here is draft on Zones of the Root Chakra:
- feel safe and secure almost always
- comfortable and harmonious with one's body
- easy manifestation
- strong affinity to nature and animals
- ability to read and honor bottom-line energy
- ample reserves of physical energy, resilience
- feels connected to body and earth
- reliable instinctive intuition and application
- balanced immune system
- feeling of safety and security variable, roller-coasters
- sometimes comfortable and harmonious with one's body
- partially or sporadically grounded
- struggles with manifestation
- some affinity with nature and animals
- some development in reading and honoring bottom line energy
- average reserve of physical energy, resilience
- partially or sporadically connected to body and earth
- sporadic instinctive intuition and application
- stress, which affects the immune balance, hypercortisol,
nervous and endocrine system on overdrive.
- major issues with feeling safe and secure.
- not comfortable or harmonious with one's body.
- ungrounded, floaty, "mental", fear, terror, anxiety.
- substance abuse.
- "out of touch", thinking and/or body not grounded in reality.
- not connected to body or earth.
- little ability to read and honor bottom-line energy.
- little or no appreciation or use of instinctive intuition.
- severe or life-threatening immune system imbalances,
adrenal insufficiency or exhaustion, nervous system
burnout, running on fumes, endocrine system deficiencies,
severe stress, burning the candle at both ends, insufficient
rest, inadequate nutrition, poor grooming, sexual excess and
- little or no reserves of physical energy or resilience.
- hard to compete or keep up physically with others.
- stunted growth.
- poverty of manifestation.
- major struggles to survive, survival threatened.
November 13, 1997
| cbwillis at netcom.com | "Values are the infrastructure |
| | upon which civilization |
| | will be reinvented." - CBW |
================ http://www.clearing.org ====================
Fri Jul 19 00:06:01 EDT 2019
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.comSend mail to archive at lightlink.com saying help
================== http://www.lightlink.com/theproof ===================
Learning implies Learning with Certainty or Learning without Certainty.
Learning across a Distance implies Learning by Being an Effect.
Learning by Being an Effect implies Learning without Certainty.
Therefore, Learning with Certainty implies Learning, but
not by Being an Effect, and not across a Distance.
More information about the Clear-L