suicide.script.bak

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Wed Jul 24 00:06:02 EDT 2019

YET ANOTHER IMPLANT PLATEN

Mostly I'm just keeping a research journal which I'll
issue eventually rather than putting out little bits and
pieces of what I'm digging into.  But this one seemed too
good to sit on and I felt a need to put out a posative
contribution to balance some of the pot shots I've been
taking at the org in this last set of posts.

So here it is.

THE SUICIDE IMPLANT:

One of the first things I realized when I was getting trained
and begining to hear about implants on the tapes was that
these things would obviously include implanted commands
to kill yourself etc. if you found out about them.  My
reaction was to laugh at whoever designed those things and
decide that I wasn't stupid enough to obey any orders like
that.

So these things should be easy to shrug off (its been a
long time and the implanters are no longer standing over your
shoulder to keep rerunning the implant until you finally
give in and let it stick).  And I wouldn't worry too much
about billion year old death threats.

But the implants do sometimes include this kind of thing
to keep you from remembering the implant.  I don't think
that they actually had much success getting people to
kill themselves.  But they did get people to keep themselves
from remembering by telling them that if they did remember,
they would kill themselves.  Telling somebody to forget
is nowhere near as effective as telling them that they
will die if they remember.

I have found what I think is the most common pattern for
laying in suicide items.  I think that this one is often
tacked on to other implants as a sort of trailer to
block recall of the implant.  Sometimes they even used it
at the begining and again at the end.  It doesn't follow the
same pattern as the implants it was attached to, so its
easy to miss.

I think that this one was used well prior to incident 2
and has continued to be used recently and that it was also
used at many individual points througout incident 2 and
other similar mass implants.

Remember that you handle implant items by spotting each
one a few times until you can laugh it off.  The idea is
not to auto-hypnotize yourself and lay the item in but
rather to knock out any residual hypnotic effect so that
these trigger thoughts have no further effect on you.

The pattern consists of a root phrase and an end phrase.
The root phrases are:

a) "To know about this is to ..."
b) "To talk about this is to ..."
c) "To find out about this is to ..."
d) "To remember this is to ..."
e) "To think about this is to ...".

There may be more roots.  Each root cycles through the
following endings:

1) disbelieve it
2) forget it
3) be insane
4) be unconcious
5) be unaware
6) be sick
7) die
8) kill myself

In other words, the first item is "to know about this is
to disbelive it".  The final item is "to think about
this is to kill myself".  There are 40 items in all.

Implant items were never very powerful.  Its the postulates
that you made while being implanted or implanting somebody
else.  Items like this were designed to get you to
postulate that you should forget the implant to protect yourself.

ARC,

The Pilot

Wed Jul 24 00:06:01 EDT 2019
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/pilot/suicide.script.bak
WWW://www.clearing.org
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.comSend mail to archive at lightlink.com saying help