adr343.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Sun Jul 28 00:06:02 EDT 2019

.ll 72
.fo off
.co on
.ce ((Editor's comments in double parenthesis - Homer))

.ce ADR - 343
.ce

.ce Copyright (C) Homer Wilson Smith
.ce Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes

======================================================================== 32
Date:         Tue, 04 Jul 89 22:28:27 EDT
From:         Homer <CTM at CORNELLC>
To:           adore-l at ualtavm

     I am sorry, but this has to be said.  For all you Christians
on board who are just terminally offended by this, well maybe the
Good Lord will find it in His heart to forgive me.

     Christianity has nothing to do with accepting Jesus Christ
into your life as your Savior.

     This is just a lot of ego oriented poppycock added into the
religion at a later date to confuse the masses and lead them away
from a workable Truth.

     JESUS never said any such thing even though the Bible
SAYS he said so.

     I can just see it now, 500 years from now, a whole bunch
of Adorians (schmucks, one and all) will be saying that when Homer
said 'The Way In is the Way Out' what He REALLY meant was
'The Way Out is through Me.'

     All hail Homer Christ.

     And so it goes...

     I will make sure this page is in ADORE, but when it is reprinted
in its King James Version 500 years from now, it wont be.

 Homer               adore-l at ualtavm      7/04/89 No subject

Sun Jul 28 00:06:02 EDT 2019
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/adore/adr343.memo
WWW://www.clearing.org
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.comSend mail to archive at lightlink.com saying help