ador1052.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Mon Aug 3 06:06:03 EDT 2020

       RE INCARNATION AND THE HYPOCRISY WHIRLPOOL.

       HYPOCRISY is GUILT in the NAME of LOVE.

       PEOPLE who have DONE NO WRONG, WILL MAKE YOU NOT GUILTY even if you
ARE, BECAUSE they will see that the WRONG you did WAS to make someone
GUILTY.  FOR WHICH YOU ARE NOT GUILTY.

       Dig this or DIE.

       If the JEWS Keep it Up,

       They're gonna become CHRISTIANS.

       If the CHRISTIANS Keep it Up,

       They're gonna become NAZIS.

       If the NAZIS Keep it Up,

       They're gonna become SWEET OLD LADIES.

       And if they're SWEET enough for long enough,

       They're gonna become JEWS again.

       Eventually ALL become MARBLES on the THETAN PLANE.

       CONFESSION

       I wouldn't be saying any of this except that

       I am a CHRISTIAN well on my way to becoming a NAZI.

       And the NAZI in me has looked over the BRINK into

       SWEET OLD LADY HOOD and seen its DOOM

       For EVER For REAL and For FREE.

       The HYPOCRISY WHIRLPOOL is POWERED

       by

       LOVE

       and

       HIGH REGRET between HIGH FRIENDS

       on

       HIGH OPPOSITE SIDES.

       From Adore.

Mon Aug  3 06:06:03 EDT 2020
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/homer/ador1052.memo