SoundOfOneHand.PJS

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Thu Aug 6 18:06:04 EDT 2020

The following first appeared in the private email list IVy-subscribers,
which is available to all those who subscribe to the
printed magazine, International Viewpoints.

The sound of one hand clapping
By Phil Spickler
1 Nov 98

decided to found an Untruth Commission, which I think will have no
trouble being extremely successful as well as popular; and when its
findings are published, they will be universally
well-received.

It seems as though the word "truth" has a pretty wide range of
definitions and applications, ranging all the way from Ultimate Truth
is Static, right down to some high-level abstraction like 2+2=4, with
an enormous amount of stuff in between.  South Africa, I should like
to say (as an opinion), is a lot like a chain of engrams -- at the
top of the chain, things are pretty solid, very real, no charge gets
blown, and the truth of it all is far from being viewed; whereas much
earlier, or at the basic of the chain, may be found its governing
postulates which brought it into existence in the first place, at
which point it's possible to bring about erasure and to free up all
the theta and convert all the entheta and enmest to a somewhat
happier (if nonexistent) state.  In an effort to beat all you
postulate-processors to the punch, let me say that those basic
postulates are timeless and can be found as visible in the present
moment, albeit with some difficulty in the face of all that obscures
them.

This is very unlikely to happen in that event known as South Africa
as it proceeds through what is known as the apparent cycle of action.
Geologically speaking, it's all happened in a second and will be over
in another second.  But one must have great compassion for the
sufferings and solidities of the present top lock on what has been a
wild and devastating chain of events for a lot of people.

Without so much as a decent comm bridge I'd like to jump to another
topic, which I'm sure will excite more interest and appeal more
directly to most people than the entire history of South Africa --
namely, the second dynamic.  About 30 years ago (hard to believe) I
was sitting in a course room listening to a lecture by L. Ron
Hubbard, a taped lecture that is, in which he said, and I believe I
am quoting directly at this time, the following: "The entirety of R6
is aimed at the second dynamic."  I feel certain that anyone that
understands what is meant by R6 and the second dynamic, if they've
not heard these words before, will want to sit back for a moment,
make very sure they understand the statement, and then see if it
applies to any of their experiences or the experiences of others on
and across the 2D (second dynamic, if you will).        I've had many
occasions over the years to consider the implications of that
statement, both personally and otherwise, and I'm hoping over the
course of some time, depending on the feedback from this latest
outrage, to share and discuss experiences and observations connected
with Mr. Hubbard's statement.  Meanwhile, a very cold and clammy hand
has latched onto my ankle and is slowly drawing me down into a very
cold and slimy earthen area where I plan to spend a delightful
evening fighting for my life.  Hoping to hear from some of you fellow
subscribers soon -- don't let my piteous screams bother you -- all
the best, Phil
--============_-1232147538==_ma============

*****************************************<span
The following first appeared in the private email list
IVy-subscribers,<br>
which is available to all those who subscribe to the<br>
printed magazine, International Viewpoints.&nbsp;<br>
*****************************************<span
By Phil Spickler<br>
1 Nov 98<br>
decided to found an Untruth Commission, which I think will have no
trouble being extremely successful as well as popular; and when its
findings are published, they will be universally
well-received.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<span
&quot;truth&quot; has a pretty wide range of definitions and
applications, ranging all the way from Ultimate Truth is Static,
right down to some high-level abstraction like 2+2=4, with an
enormous amount of stuff in between.&nbsp; South Africa, I should
like to say (as an opinion), is a lot like a chain of engrams -- at
the top of the chain, things are pretty solid, very real, no charge
gets blown, and the truth of it all is far from being viewed; whereas
much earlier, or at the basic of the chain, may be found its
governing postulates which brought it into existence in the first
place, at which point it's possible to bring about erasure and to
free up all the theta and convert all the entheta and enmest to a
somewhat happier (if nonexistent) state.&nbsp; In an effort to beat
all you postulate-processors to the punch, let me say that those
basic postulates are timeless and can be found as visible in the
present moment, albeit with some difficulty in the face of all that
obscures them.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
This is very unlikely to happen in that event known as South Africa
as it proceeds through what is known as the apparent cycle of
action.&nbsp; Geologically speaking, it's all happened in a second
and will be over in another second.&nbsp; But one must have great
compassion for the sufferings and solidities of the present top lock
on what has been a wild and devastating chain of events for a lot of
people.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
Without so much as a decent comm bridge I'd like to jump to another
topic, which I'm sure will excite more interest and appeal more
directly to most people than the entire history of South Africa --
namely, the second dynamic.&nbsp; About 30 years ago (hard to
believe) I was sitting in a course room listening to a lecture by L.
Ron Hubbard, a taped lecture that is, in which he said, and I believe
I am quoting directly at this time, the following: &quot;The entirety
of R6 is aimed at the second dynamic.&quot;&nbsp; I feel certain that
anyone that understands what is meant by R6 and the second dynamic,
if they've not heard these words before, will want to sit back for a
moment, make very sure they understand the statement, and then see if
it applies to any of their experiences or the experiences of others
on and across the 2D (second dynamic, if you
will).&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I've had many
occasions over the years to consider the implications of that
statement, both personally and otherwise, and I'm hoping over the
course of some time, depending on the feedback from this latest
outrage, to share and discuss experiences and observations connected
with Mr. Hubbard's statement.&nbsp; Meanwhile, a very cold and clammy
hand has latched onto my ankle and is slowly drawing me down into a
very cold and slimy earthen area where I plan to spend a delightful
evening fighting for my life.&nbsp; Hoping to hear from some of you
fellow subscribers soon -- don't let my piteous screams bother you --
all the best, Phil</font></div>

Thu Aug  6 18:06:02 EDT 2020
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/spickler/SoundOfOneHand.PJS