exm14.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Sun Aug 9 06:06:02 EDT 2020

             ((My comments in double parentheses - Homer))

                           SOLD TO THE DEVIL

                                 EXM-14
                                ca. 1992

         Copyright (C) 1992 A Voice of the Free Zone (Electra)
       Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes.

>On a related subject, there has been much reference, by the Independent
>Scientologists and others, to the Churches' hidden agenda of "one
>world, one way."  I have been in the Church for over twenty years and
>have never seen or heard any references to this as being a Church
>goal.

     This is preposterous.  The Church from the beginning has a bulletin
called KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING which explicitly states that all
Scientologists should do everything in their power to stamp out
incorrect technology and incorrect application of technology.

     That of course refers to anything that is not Scientology Standard
Technology.

     You will NEVER hear the praises of EST, or Transactional Analysis,
or Primal Scream in Scientology, the last two being critical to my still
being alive.

     It is inconceivable that anyone in the Church would ever admit that
any work ever done by anyone outside the Church was of any use and
should not be DISCOURAGED.  In fact one of the strongest principles
there is in Scientology is NOT TO MIX PRACTICES.  The implication is
that any practice at all that is not strict Standard Scientology is
squirrel and SUPPRESSIVE, born of evil intentions.

     Further the thought that any independent group might be allowed to
actually test Scientology Technology in their own laboratories or
experiment with it to see if it can be improved is an anathema to them
and is preempted by the iron fisted hold the RTC has on the copyrights
of Scientology which includes forbidding anyone to use it out side of
the Church.  Just as the medical profession and the psychiatric
profession refuse to allow anyone to practice medicine (chronic drug
addiction) or psychiatry (chronic drug addiction) with out a license,
the Church too refuses and has the legal right to prohibit anyone from
practicing Scientology Technology out side of the Church.

     The Church as spent MILLIONS to legally harass and stop others from
practicing Scientology out side of the Church, let alone start their own
groups and offshoots.

     Now its fine to agree with all this, and maybe even it is true that
it should be this way, but then to come out and state that this is not a
'ONE WAY' religion is complete balderdash and discredits the hell out of
you as an OT.

     I was forbidden under threat of expulsion to continue with any
practice, mental or otherwise, that I might have still wanted to
practice from my earlier religions.

     In fact I was forbidden to even practice SCIENTOLOGY in the absence
of strict control from my Case Supervisor and Auditor both of whom were
spiritual Neanderthals who were more interested in their stats than they
were in actually making me better.  STATS and MONEY were important to
the org, not customer satisfaction.

     They can all go to hell and stay there forever until I personally
come and dig them out of their deceits.

     Electra

Sun Aug  9 06:06:02 EDT 2020
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/electra/exm14.memo