adr371.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Sun Aug 16 12:06:01 EDT 2020

.ll 72
.fo off
.co on
.ce ((Editor's comments in double parenthesis - Homer))

.ce ADR - 371
.ce

.ce Copyright (C) Homer Wilson Smith
.ce Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes

======================================================================== 23
Date:         Wed, 12 Jul 89 10:25:12 EDT
From:         Homer <CTM at CORNELLC>
Subject:      Norm
To:           adore-l at ualtavm

     Jane conveys to me that it was Cornell people who called YOU
up complaining about me and that you never originated a communication
to Cornell.  Further the people who called you, were prompted to do
so by other Cornell people ON the SEPTICS-L list.

     If this is true, then your name is cleared with ADORE-L.

     Although there is still the matter of what you were doing
talking to UALTAVM about anything at all.

     Of course your name is not cleared with me because of your
worm-on-a-stump views of the universe and that Colosseum of
Worms-on-a-Stump you call your list.

     See, I can be fair.

 Homer               adore-l at ualtavm      7/12/89 Norm

Sun Aug 16 12:06:01 EDT 2020
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/adore/adr371.memo