acw76.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Wed Jul 1 18:06:02 EDT 2020

Ted Crammer wrote:

> At 8:42 PM -0500 8/10/98, alan c. walter wrote:
> >The beings Fury is stemming from having been conned into committing a
> >violation.
>
> That's very real to me. So do you run it overt and motivator?
>
> Zero question: Was it about a code? a principle? a virtue?
>
> What about conning a being into a (code, principle, virtue) violation.
>
> Humm... This might run pretty good...
>
> Ted

The question that seems to work best is:

Just prior to the Fury what did you violate?

As most of our people are aware of code, principle, virtue, etc. they
usually spot the violation immediately.

Then run: What have been the consequences of .....(the named
violation....?

The o/w's just fly off.

Alan

Wed Jul  1 18:06:02 EDT 2020
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/acw/acw76.memo