adr41.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Thu Jul 2 00:06:02 EDT 2020

.ll 72
.fo off
.co on
.ce ((Editor's comments in double parenthesis - Homer))

.ce ADR - 41
.ce

.ce Copyright (C) Homer Wilson Smith
.ce Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes

======================================================================== 23
Date:         Tue, 07 Mar 89 18:53:47 EST
From:         "Homer W. smith" <CTM at CORNELLC>
Subject:      conspiracy
To:           Adore-l list <ADORE-L at UALTAVM>,
              "REALITY IS SO HARD TO EXPLAIN . . ." <SU0751A at DRAKE>

>information is common among them is more likely to be true, unless we want to
>dredge up that tired fnord old conspiracy again.

    If there were a conspiracy, how come all the people who are
crying 'conspiracy'  have not uncovered it yet?  Is there a conspiracy
to get you to THINK there is a conspiracy when there isn't?

     Could there be such a thing as a SPIRITUAL CONSPIRACY on
the part of the gods and devils that be to keep man in the darkness
about his own true divine nature?

     Could this be a possible explanation for the less than ideal
beliefs in our present modern day religions?

 Homer W. smith      Adore-l list         3/07/89 conspiracy

Thu Jul  2 00:06:02 EDT 2020
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/adore/adr41.memo