I would name my first daughter ping bling ching chun barnes.. [o;-)

root at ... root at ...
Fri Jul 3 16:44:55 EDT 2020

.Visit Mount Shasta.
Also visit my new gun store soon..

Photo:
https://app.box.com/s/dmsn1y6sbvwlq1bzrbqa1qsso3dpqh1i

 I would name my first daughter "ping bling ching chun barnes".
 (eat your hearts out frank zappa and virgil frye)
 ... [o;-)

dr.hrb.freeshell.org
031176110-36102831237
(Just in case you want to make a contribution, (none of you corky inbreds have yet.., that's a bank routing and account number.))

"F'k japan, hawaii, sovia, and all the rest of you inbred malnurished retard faggot 100%~drug~addict stereotype cliche dogshit mush.. ..japosovirusklawndogshit"