adr334.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Fri Jul 10 12:06:02 EDT 2020

.ll 72
.fo off
.co on
.ce ((Editor's comments in double parenthesis - Homer))

.ce ADR - 334
.ce

.ce Copyright (C) Homer Wilson Smith
.ce Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes

======================================================================== 20
Date:         Fri, 30 Jun 89 23:53:34 EDT
From:         Homer <CTM at CORNELLC>
Subject:      Re: Bravo!
To:           Adore-l list <ADORE-L at UALTAVM>

   As to all those attacks on Homer:

>   Homer, Homer, is own MAN
>   Go aon and tame all those XXXX!
>
>   Ziv Caspi

     Thank you Ziv, but its ok.

     I did not start this list not knowing what I was getting into.

     Well...

 Homer               Adore-l list         6/30/89*Bravo!

Fri Jul 10 12:06:01 EDT 2020
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/adore/adr334.memo