ACT18 (fwd)

Homer Wilson Smith HomerWSmith at lightlink.com
Thu Jul 16 13:01:38 EDT 2020

                          THE SCALE OF DISCOUNT

                                 ACT - 18

                  Copyright (C) 1993 Homer Wilson Smith

      The following is taken from ADORE, which in turn stole most of it
from Transactional Analysis.

      You will find most people on this scale somewhere as regards to
their major ruin in life.  It also applies between parent and child.
Child goes "I got a problem', parent goes, "What problem, there's no
problem!'

      This is printed from bottom to top.

                                   DEAD

                           There is NO PROBLEM.

                   There is a PROBLEM but NO SOLUTION.

     There is a PROBLEM and a SOLUTION but NO ONE WILL EVER FIND IT.

        There is a PROBLEM and a SOLUTION and SOMEONE MAY FIND IT.

  There is a PROBLEM and a SOLUTION and SOMEONE WILL FIND IT but NOT ME.

          There is a PROBLEM and a SOLUTION and I may  FIND IT.

          There is a PROBLEM and a SOLUTION and I will FIND IT.

         There is a SOLUTION but NO PROBLEM so I will CREATE ONE.

                   There is NO SOLUTION and NO PROBLEM
                                   and
                 I CAN and MAY or MAY NOT CREATE EITHER.

                    I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT a PROBLEM IS.

                              There is also,

        There is a PROBLEM and a SOLUTION and ONLY I will find it.

       There is a PROBLEM and a SOLUTION and ONLY I won't find it.

      Homer

Wed Jul 15 12:00:04 EDT 2020
WEB:  http://www.clearing.org
BLOG: http://adoretheproof.blogspot.com
FTP:  ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/homer/act18.memo
Send mail to archive at lightlink.com saying help in body
=========== http://www.lightlink.com/theproof ===============
Therefore, Learning with Certainty implies Learning,
but not by Being an Effect, and not across a Distance.