sw1.1.txt

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Sun Jul 19 12:06:02 EDT 2020

                                            ART MATRIX - LIGHTLINK
                                            25 Fairview Square
                                            Ithaca, NY 14850
                                            (607) 277-0959 Voice
                                            HomerWSmith at lightlink.com
                                            JaneEStaller at lightlink.com
                                            http://www.lightlink.com

     06/09/20 Tuesday 2:24pm EST

     LIGHTLINK SYSTEM WIDE BULLETIN,  Vol 1 No. 1
     FOR BROAD PUBLIC ISSUE

     Dear Lightlinkers,

     This is from Jane and Homer, owners of Lightlink.

     THIS IS CRUCIALLY IMPORTANT ONLY FOR LIGHTLINK WIRELESS CUSTOMERS.

     PLEASE send an e-mail to LIGHTLINK-BOARD at lightlink.com, containing
your present correct e-mail address, street address and preferred phone
number.  DO NOT SEND PASSWORDS.

     WE NEED PROPER E-MAIL ADDRESSES FOR ALL OUR CUSTOMERS.  We wish to
do billing by e-mail, and to send timely system bulletins to keep
everyone appraised of important changes taking place that affect our
survivability and your connection to us.  Don't worry, be happy.

     This includes threats on several fronts to our existence from those
who covet Lightlink or who are overtly or covertly hostile to our
existence.  You know, smiling people, with knife in hand hidden behind
their back.

     If you have a complaint about lightlink please include it in your
e-mail to us.  IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
If you hear others talking bad about Lightlink, tell them they can and
must complain directly to us at LIGHTLINK-BOARD at LIGHTLINK.COM.  If you
want to be anonymous send to LIGHTLINK-BOARD at ANON.LIGHTLINK.COM.

     SLOWNESS ISSUES

     We are working on slowness issues with concrete plans to remedy the
ongoing long term situation within a week or so.

     Once this is fixed, we will be looking at individual slowness
issues on a case by base basis.

     We were running at maybe 85 percent capacity before covid hit, but
now with everyone working and going to school at home we are running at
about 400 percent, so various things do not work well, Zoom in
particular is flaky as it is an uploading protocol rather than a
downloading protocol.

     Like CB, our wireless connections to you can not do both uploading
and downloading at the same time, thus too much uploading interferes
with downloading too!

     HARD TIMES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS

     We understand that many of you are having a hard time making ends
meet.  If you need help meeting your payment deadlines to lightlink,
please contact Jane at accounting at lightlink.com.

     Please follow Kant's Imperative, do not do anything that would be
disasterous if everyone did it.

     For example please do not depend upon others who can pay their
bills to cover your failures to pay your bills, other wise Lightlink
will fail and we won't be able to service anyone.

     Financially we are right on the edge just as you all are.

     FINANCIALS

     Lightlink is a privately owned S Corp whose principal partners are
Jane Staller and Homer Smith.  He have about 200 wireless customers plus
other customers.  Lightlink's only sources of funding are the revenues
from our customers and the private savings and personal credit of Jane
and Homer.

     Presently Lightlink consists of 3 people, Jane, Homer and one part
time employee Tristan Ober who replaced Scott Adams when he left.

     Jane's salary is 17K per year and Homer's salary is 17K per year.
Homer, who is 69, also gets 12K per year in Social Security.  Money not
spent on basic living expenses and rent goes back into the company.  We
have no benefits, no savings, and no retirement.

     In 2018 our net losses were -$7000 on $206476 of gross sales.  Net
losses were offset by new capital infusions from Jane and Homer's own
salaries.

     Our yearly S Corp taxes and cash flow statements can be
found (when available) at http://www.lightlink.com/info

     VISION AND MISSION
     http://www.clearing.org/archive?/homer/vision.memo

     For a complete statement of what we are up to, you might want to
read this someday when you have nothing better to do.  It is long and
detailed, but covers us pretty well.

     HOMER W SMITH
     http://homerwsmith.com

     This my personal web page in case you want to take me to court for
being insane.

     WHAT YOU ARE BUYING.

     Your monthly payments not only buy you a ride on the Lightlink Star
Ship, but they also buy you a slice of the captains of that star ship
too.

     Since we are the captains of this ship, each system wide bulletin
will have a section at the end called the PHILOSOPHY CORNER which will
tell you a bit about us.  If it is more than you want to know, simply
don't read it.

     THE PHILOSOPHY CORNER

     SUBVERSION, SOCIOPATHS, AND THE THIRD PARTY

     Subversion is when a third party tries to insert themselves between
two other parties who are getting along in order make them not get
along.

     For example persons A and B are good friends or business associates
or customers.

     Person C is jealous of A and B and does not like this, so secretly
C communicates to A that B does not like A anymore.

     Or C casts aspersions to A about B's integrity by telling A why B
is a bad person and that A should not like or trust B.

     Or C tells A that B has been saying bad things about A to everyone
else and that B is laughing at A behind A's back.

     A and B then get very cold and upset with each other and stop being
friends.

     It is almost impossible to mend these rifts without getting A and B
to both spot the sociopathic liar C and what the lies are that C has
been telling.

     Sociopaths consistently use the phrases 'EVERYONE knows, thinks,
says or agrees...' in order to make the lies being told seem to be
universally accepted or unquestionable truths.

     They may do this indirectly with "I am tired of trying to convince
everyone you aren't a crook, but I can't do that any more as everyone
knows you are a crook.  Everyone sees the evil you are up to, and no one
is fooled."

     In truth the sociopath may have at most a handful of people who
'agree' with them, but mostly the sociopath stands alone in their fear
of being found out and others getting along just fine with each other
without them.

     In particular the sociopath can not stand the thought of two people
getting along with each other without the sociopath in between them,
often profiting from both.

     The sociopath suffers from 'self-referencing', paranoia,
grandiosity and delusion.

     Self-referencing means for example that if two people are talking
in private to each other the sociopath is SURE they are talking about
him, usually to do him in (paranoia).  They also live in a grandiose but
delusional fantasy world overlaid on the hum drum of normal life.

     They also suffer from high functioning (works all day long),
narcisistic (I am the best!) manic depression.

     But under heavy pressure they fall completely to babbling pieces,
and often become violent to get left alone in peace again.  Don't ever
push a sociopath on his failing responsibilities, you won't win.

     One primary outward manifestation of a sociopath is PERFECT CHARM,
thus some people believe everything the sociopath says because obviously
such a nice person could never or would never lie about such things.

     The sociopath comes across as God's Own Honesty.

     Perfect charm however hides the hideous heart.

     The give away is the sociopath never takes responsibility for his
own condition, everything they suffer is always someone else's fault or
wrong doing, mostly yours no doubt.

     To hear them talk, they have been suffering what you have done to
them from before they ever met you.

     They can't conceive ever having done anything wrong themselves or
having any responsibility for the galley they find themselves in.

     The one question they can not ask of themselves is

     "Que fait moi, dans cette galere?"

     What am I doing in this galley (French prison ship)?

     Beyond constant commiseration, they seek ownership of what is yours
to assuage their lack and losses in life and to make up for their
endless abuse beyond words at the hands of you and others.

     They covet something that you have (mostly your job or life) and
they think you do not deserve it yourself.

     But they think that even though they don't have it, they do deserve
it, so its morally right to take what they covet of yours by any means
possible including 24x7 straight faced brazen lying, deceit, treason and
force.

     It also doesn't matter to them if what they are doing back to you
is immoral or illegal, if they conceive you did them wrong, it becomes
right and justified to do anything back to you no matter how immoral or
illegal it might be.

     They live in a world of a 3rd grade or high school sense of
justice.

     They become 'entitled' people through their belief that need
bestows right.  Because they have a need for something, they have a
right to it, and that means you have a duty to provide it to them
whether you can or not.

     In the Master, Peer, Apprehentice triangle, they can understand
being a Master to your Apprehentice, and they can pretend to be a peer
to you, but they are utterly incapable of being an Apprehentice to your
Mastership, thus they can not learn from you.

     Often they are compulsive talkers, but can not listen without
interjecting comments and trying to take the conversation back.  If you
manage to say something intelligent or enlightening, they will demand
where you got that from.  They can't stand the thought you might have
come up with something original and bright yourself.

     No matter what you say or what you do they will find something to
criticize about it no matter how small or irrelevant.

     If write something brilliant they will criticize every spelling or
grammar mistake as if you are a total fool.

     They can understand an "I - THOU" relationship as long as THOU are
under them, but can not understand a 'WE' relationship, thus they never
feel truly connected by human warmth with anyone, outward demonstrations
to the contrary.

     Worse they will leave you feeling unconnected and unconnectable to
everyone and everything until you get back to real people for a while,
to erase and cleanse your self of the sociopath's know best influence,
and their reasons and justifications why you are unworthy of being
connected to.

     The Devil comes to us dressed in the gowns of the Lord.

     These clowns are it.

     Yours in Good Faith,

     Jane and Homer

Sun Jul 19 12:06:02 EDT 2020
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/sw/sw1.1.txt