acw61.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Tue Jul 21 00:06:03 EDT 2020

At 07:28 PM 1/31/98 -0500, Homer W. Smith wrote:

>    This involves being able to state a vision.

No it does not.

It involves being able to separate out from A CONDITION or IDENTITY.

The condition would the be "able to state a vision." or "unable to state a
vision."

So the prefix would be " Connected to being "able (or unable) to state/see
a vision" has there been..........

> >    If the Itsa line is out, then there will be no vision
>forth coming.

The reason you are doing the BPC handling is to FIND and HANDLE what is
keeping the itsa line out or blocked.

>    My original question and assessment list was directed
>at opening up the itsa line on the Whats it?
>
>    I see there is a vision, but I don't see what the vision is.

The BEING IS NOT THE CONDITION.

The CONDITION IS NOT THE BEING.

The BEING is lost in the CONDITION. When the processor or pc indicates
there is a condition. i.e. Lots of BPC connected to being able to state a
Vision.

This can cause a separation, the being might be immersed in the condition.
Just a minuscule "dot" of presence, there isn't enough being available to
create an itsa-maker line.

The sole intent of BPC handling is to help the being get enough separation
from the CONDITION that they can now observe it somewhat and communicate
about the bits they observe.

As the CONDITION gets more and more viewed at some point the itsa-maker
line goes in and the pc gets bigger and bigger in relation to the
CONDITION, until they are at cause over it. This is the easy part. The hard
part is to name the CONDITION or AREA OF BPC accurately enough so that it
can be separated from.

This is why pc plus processor usually are bigger than the CONDITION.

Don't lose sight of the fact, ALL beings are God's, some just wear their
disguises more solidly than others.

Alan

Tue Jul 21 00:06:02 EDT 2020
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/acw/acw61.memo