exm17.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Thu Jul 23 12:06:01 EDT 2020

             ((My comments in double parentheses - Homer))

                            EVERYTHING GOOD

                                EXM - 17
                                ca. 1992

         Copyright (C) 1992 A Voice of the Free Zone (Electra)
       Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes.

     How come everything good any Scientologist says about Scientology
is the result of total mindless Brainwashing, and everything bad any
anti Scientologist says about Scientology is the result of long years of
expert professional study.

     It is amazing to me how people who have never been in the Church,
who have not spent 20 years studying what the Old Man said, who have
never tried to use any of it, are none the less the world's greatest
experts on the subject.

     There was never a moment's brainwashing when I was in the Church,
subtle or otherwise.  There was tremendous pressure to produce, to not
mix practices and to not self audit or solo.  Their main concern was
production, they said screwing around with your own case could end you
up so sick you couldn't be on post.  For me that post was being an
Auditor.

     At worst my org could be charged with a sense of duty similar to
what might be found in the military during a time of war, and perhaps
they can be charged with having started a few wars of their own.
However considering the mentality of the FDA and the Nixon government at
the time, I would say they were probably beset by wave after wave of
enemy assholes, and were probably justified in their feeling that they
were in a war for their lives.

     As to routine and practice drills, I can't believe how much
horseshit is passed on this list concerning the training of
Scientologists.  This might as well be called Alt.Enquirer.Crap.

     There are lots and lots and lots and lots of repetitive drills for
the training of auditors, it is a skill that no one has yet mastered in
the Church and no one ever will.  The military hasn't the foggiest
notion about repetitive training drills when it comes to comparing them
to Scientology, in fact the head organization of Scientology is the Sea
Org, practically a navy in its own right.

     So look, take all this bullshit about brainwashing and repetitive
drills being used to mindlessly indoctrinate pc's into weird
mythologies, and stick it where it belongs.

     The TRAINING of auditors is so rigorous that these patticake
pansies who have nothing good to say about Scientology would not last a
day, and if they did they would be just as incompetent when they left as
when they entered.

     And lastly, lets get one thing straight, from someone who has been
involved in Scientology for YEARS and who has had the courage to tell
the Church to go fuck itself, auditing itself has nothing at all to do
with repetitive drills or brainwashing although there are many PROCESSES
that use repetitive commands to get the being to finally answer the
question or gain control over his own god damn asshole.

     The implication that understanding is somehow drilled or
indoctrinated into the preclear is pure hogwash and those who repeat
this nonsense endlessly are hoping to indoctrinate YOU into believing
their horseradish about Scientology.

     No one can know more about Scientology than a Veteran
Scientologist.  To imply that everything they say is false because they
are all brainwashed is unsubstantiated ad hominem.  There is no one on
the face of this Earth who is less brainwashed than Scientologists, even
Churchies as they are Scientologists too.

     If you want to find out about Scientology or its training drills
for Auditors or the process of auditing itself, ASK A FUCKING
SCIENTOLOGIST, don't ask some puke bellied mortal made of meat peon who
makes a buck selling horror and sensationalism to a Zomboid Public
snoring in their one life, one death, I am going to Heaven forever
afterward stupor.

     The process of taking a person up through the Scientology Grades is
one of raising them up the Awareness Characteristic Chart level by
level, from Hope and Help up through Clearing and Source.

     This is a very long journey and is not easily understood at first
especially by those snoozing down around CRIMINALITY, DISCONNECTION and
UNEXISTENCE, people who can't conceive that someone might actually know
more ABOUT THEM than themselves, and who tremble at the thought it might
be so.

     So please when you read all this brainwashing stuff about
Scientologists, ask yourself who is the more brainwashed, the American
Public or the staff of the Enquirer?

     Electra, hopping mad at the CRAP that passes for wisdom on this
planet.

     All flames, C.O.D. please.

     Electra

Thu Jul 23 12:06:01 EDT 2020
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/electra/exm17.memo