faf0.scr

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Fri Jul 24 12:06:01 EDT 2020

.ll 72
.fo off
.co on
.ce ((Editor's comments in double parenthesis - Homer))

.ce TECHNICAL ESSAYS 1-85

.ce FAF - 0
.ce No date.

.ce Copyright (C) Flemming A. Funch
.ce Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes

     These essays contain my thoughts on various "advanced" subjects.
They are written over a couple of years in the order I run into new
things to write about.  That will usually be cognitions I get or
subjects I am trying to figure out.  I change my viewpoints and ideas
along the way and often I look at something differently after writing it
down.  I mainly started doing this for my own sake to keep track of what
I find out and to find out more about life, the universe, and
everything.

     The most inspiring occasion on my part for passing something on is
when I haven't completely understood it.  When there is as-isness on
something there is not much to say about it.  The essays are therefore a
progression of attempts to try to understand.  A trial and error
approach, thinking aloud.  This is not an attempt to teach any subject,
to provide training, or to be right.  I don't even claim to know what I
am talking about.

     I am only sharing this in a limited way to get some interchange of
ideas.  Any resulting additional ideas and viewpoints on these subjects
will be valuable.  Many of the ideas I propose are inspired by or
"stolen" from somebody else.  That I don't necessarily spell that out
doesn't mean I am ungrateful.  However, I don't particularly think ideas
can be owned.

     Some of the first essays assume a limited understanding of Captain
Bill's upper levels.  Some of the data here could be classified as
confidential.  None of this is intended to be restimulative, but still,
you are reading it on your own responsibility.  Most likely, the worst
that can happen is that I offend some of your fixed viewpoints.  None of
it is intended to be distributed or published without my consent.
However, the ideas are yours to keep if you want them.

Flemming Funch
The Clearing Institute
1147 E.Broadway, #118
Glendale, CA 91205

Copyright © 1990, 1991, 1992 by Flemming Funch. All Rights Reserved.

.ce Table of Contents

     FAF - 01 The Structure
     FAF - 01 Clearing Levels
     FAF - 01 Training Levels
     FAF - 02 Gradients of Truth
     FAF - 03 The Dimensions of Case
     FAF - 04 The Clearing Paradox
     FAF - 05 Types of Composites
     FAF - 06 The Reason for GPMs
     FAF - 07 Directions of Clearing
     FAF - 08 Optimum Restimulation
     FAF - 09 Dynamic Eight
     FAF - 10 Personality Types
     FAF - 11 Organization of Case
     FAF - 12 Demonstrable Abilities
     FAF - 13 Mastery of Existence
     FAF - 14 Infinity Levels
     FAF - 15 More on Case Bands
     FAF - 16 Evil Circles
     FAF - 17 Minds
     FAF - 19 Where are you?
     FAF - 20 Addressing the Thetan
     FAF - 21 Dynamic Clearing
     FAF - 22 More on Dynamics
     FAF - 23 Dynamic Speculations
     FAF - 24 Topology of Scales
     FAF - 25 Dynamics Again
     FAF - 25 Dynamic Mastery Chart
     FAF - 26 Clearing Coordinates
     FAF - 26 Life Clearing Map
     FAF - 27 The Spiritual Surfer
     FAF - 28 Traps
     FAF - 29 What to Clear
     FAF - 30 Boosters and Bridge Actions
     FAF - 31 Secrets of the Universe
     FAF - 32 Order of Clearing
     FAF - 33 Descent from Eternity
     FAF - 34 Clearing and Programming
     FAF - 35 Advanced Incident Clearing
     FAF - 36 Ways of Thinking
     FAF - 37 Eight Steps to Divinity
     FAF - 38 Ownership
     FAF - 39 References on Ownership
     FAF -39a Doors
     FAF - 40 Intentions
     FAF - 41 Triads
     FAF - 42 Beingnesses
     FAF - 43 Confusions
     FAF - 44 Time
     FAF - 45 Power of Choice
     FAF - 46 Clear and looking
     FAF - 47 Dimensions and Case
     FAF - 48 Wholes and Parts
     FAF - 49 Meaning
     FAF - 50 The Way to Infinity
     FAF - 51 Feeling the somatic
     FAF - 52 Clearing Parts
     FAF - 53 Love
     FAF - 54 The Wall of Fire
     FAF - 55 Polarity Clearing
     FAF - 56 Life is a Ride
     FAF - 57 Negative Beings
     FAF - 58 The Answer
     FAF - 59 Connections
     FAF - 60 How Clearing Works
     FAF - 61 Heresy
     FAF - 62 Expected Cogs
     FAF - 63 Degrees of Clearing
     FAF - 64 Two-way Comm
     FAF -64a Processing
     FAF -65b An Introduction to NLP
     FAF - 65 What Clearing Does
     FAF - 66 The VAK Triangle
     FAF - 67 Incident Clearing Summary
     FAF - 68 Quantum Change
     FAF - 69 Null-A
     FAF - 70 Confusion Confused
     FAF - 71 We are all None
     FAF - 72 Smartness
     FAF - 73 Free Style Clearing
     FAF -73a Session Report
     FAF -73b Loops
     FAF - 74 Illness
     FAF - 75 Polarity Examples
     FAF - 76 Philosophical Basics
     FAF - 77 Evaluation
     FAF - 78 Reality
     FAF - 79 Objective Awareness
     FAF - 80 Solo Processing
     FAF - 81 Diversification & Elimination
     FAF - 82 Evaluation & Duplication
     FAF - 83 Big Games
     FAF - 84 New Realities
     FAF - 85 Goodness

Fri Jul 24 12:06:01 EDT 2020
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/flemming/faf0.scr