adr246.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Fri Jul 31 18:06:01 EDT 2020

.ll 72
.fo off
.co on
.ce ((Editor's comments in double parenthesis - Homer))

.ce ADR - 246
.ce

.ce Copyright (C) Homer Wilson Smith
.ce Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes

======================================================================== 29
Date:         Tue, 20 Jun 89 17:45:54 EDT
From:         Homer <CTM at CORNELLC>
Subject:      Re: do not leave, homer
To:           Adore-l list <ADORE-L at UALTAVM>

>                HOMER'S SIMPLE ABSENCE IS NOT REASON ENOUGH FOR A LIST.
> A *new* EXCLUSIVE TOPIC MIGHT BE.  LET'S ADDRESS THIS.  I'LL POST MORE
>ABOUT THIS LATER, BUT ANYBODY WANTING A NEW LIST JUST TO ESCAPE HOMER IS
>A       W I M P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     Yeah a wimp, so there!

     Acutally I can see the need.  But there may be other solutions
to lessening the traffic.  Mainly by my ignoring idiotic postings.

    Or having form letter postings for those who just bring up the
same old junk.

    You know, Mr. Mortal1, Mr. Mortal2, etc...

     Anyhow the request for ADORE2 is on its way to the powers
above me, and we shall see what happends.

 Homer               Adore-l list         6/20/89*do not leave, homer

Fri Jul 31 18:06:01 EDT 2020
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/adore/adr246.memo